「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #96,841 of 177,745
Oh he totally got banned. For a suspiciously long time now.

But why? Did all his sarcasm and irony damaged the servers or what?

That or he set off a power trip.

Dec 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #96,842 of 177,745
Teke and others. 

This is not a community system where the community runs the show.

Head-Fi runs this forum by their rules and we are mearley using it.

Never have I seen a user get banned or reprimanded without good reason. Never. 

There have been some times where its on the gray side of things, but as we are 'borrowing' the forum in general(I'm not just talking about AAMML), HF FAQ and Rules need to be followed.

Please refrain from that type of language or behavior in AAMML.

Bad mouthing the mods and administration in the AAMML thread is not cool. Please use Skype and or PM's if you wish to.

If you do still truly believe in what is happening. Send me a pm with details of what happened if you want this to be 'argued' with the HF mods.

Dec 7, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #96,843 of 177,745
If you haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it doesn't happen. No one is calling them anything bad or demeaning. That's my opinion. Expressing opinion is different from bad mouthing them. Sorry but don't need a defender with someone leaning towards the other side.

Head-fi doesn't sell anything, they get their money from ads. What brings the price for ads, the community seeing them.

But back to anime.

Latest valvrave was pretty crazy... The ending anyway.

And finally finishing Shakugan no shame. Didn't know they had a 3rd season.

Dec 7, 2013 at 7:30 PM Post #96,844 of 177,745
  Teke and others. 

This is not a community system where the community runs the show.

Head-Fi runs this forum by their rules and we are mearley using it.

Never have I seen a user get banned or reprimanded without good reason. Never. 

There have been some times where its on the gray side of things, but as we are 'borrowing' the forum in general(I'm not just talking about AAMML), HF FAQ and Rules need to be followed.

Please refrain from that type of language or behavior in AAMML.

Bad mouthing the mods and administration in the AAMML thread is not cool. Please use Skype and or PM's if you wish to.

If you do still truly believe in what is happening. Send me a pm with details of what happened if you want this to be 'argued' with the HF mods.

You are totally right about that.
No one gets banned without a reason and I'm sure that Jude or whoever chooses who gets to be a moderator, picks someone who is know to hold grudges or is a complete choleric.
And badmouthing isn't cool too. Goes without saying.

The system is not flawless though.

I did not know that there was a actual Bravely Default concert :xf_eek:
A concert with a real big orchestra and.....Linked Horizon.....
Totally fine with that as long as their singer keeps his mouth shut.
But nah, they really had to "vocalize" some of the tracks from the OST.
Which sucks pretty hard.
#AntiVocals

This incredible medley got spared ♥

Dec 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #96,846 of 177,745
Headfi also gets money from sponsors just adding. But the only people that can get paid here is Jude and Joe and I think one other person.

Yeah, and sponsors.... Isn't that just another way of saying advertising?

Dec 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #96,847 of 177,745
Yeah, and sponsors.... Isn't that just another way of saying advertising?

Did you perhaps say something inconvenient for one or more of the sponsors? :p

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #96,849 of 177,745
  I did not know that there was a actual Bravely Default concert :xf_eek:
A concert with a real big orchestra and.....Linked Horizon.....
Totally fine with that as long as their singer keeps his mouth shut.
But nah, they really had to "vocalize" some of the tracks from the OST.
Which sucks pretty hard.
#AntiVocals

This incredible medley got spared ♥

For a second, I almost thought the keyboard player in the other ones (ex, Battle Medley) was Motoi Sakuraba.

After a quick check, I discovered that it is, in fact, him! Turns out he joined with Revo to make Bravely Defaults music (or well, sort of I guess. Was keyboard player for it anyway). Which, is a really cool thing for me. Motoi Sakuraba is one of my favourite composers. I tried re-learning keyboard because of him (and failed, turns out I can only play saxophone fff). And now I realize why I thought some of the stuff from this game had a feel similar to his work.

Dec 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #96,850 of 177,745
Dec 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #96,853 of 177,745

For a second, I almost thought the keyboard player in the other ones (ex, Battle Medley) was Motoi Sakuraba.

After a quick check, I discovered that it is, in fact, him! Turns out he joined with Revo to make Bravely Defaults music. Which, is a really cool thing for me. Motoi Sakuraba is one of my favourite composers. I tried re-learning keyboard because of him (and failed, turns out I can only play saxophone fff). And now I realize why I thought some of the stuff from this game had a feel similar to his work.

I don't know this guy, but if he helped making this OST as awesome as it turned out, I love him too.

I might even order this stupid DVD next month just to rip the audio from it....there isn't a proper version on the internetz besides this YouTube one.

Someone who was like you. He's gone now. And is not to be named :3

In fact, he was waaaaaay worse.

Dec 7, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #96,855 of 177,745
  I don't know this guy, but if he helped making this OST as awesome as it turned out, I love him too.

Ah man, Motoi Sakuraba is really cool. He does a lot of video game compositions. Let's see... I'm not sure what he's most known for. The ones off the top of my head are Golden Sun, Baten Kaitos, Star Ocean (not sure what one/s), and works in the Tales series.
He's the keyboardist in this video.

According to the unofficial fansite, one of his hobbies is audio equipment even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back