「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 6, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #96,752 of 177,745

Oh, I see what you're confused about. Sorry! D:

I'm kinda trying to forget about the existence of this Saturday...

I'll explain the other post later.

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #96,753 of 177,745
Idk, since P-H is so bulky and not portable...I was thinking of getting a USB dragonfly dac thingy.

Either way, a dac is a necessity. The macbook's jack gives off so much static.

Dec 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM Post #96,755 of 177,745

ewwwwww

we have one of those in the States atm, like a foot of snow in a matter of hours, and getting worse

hope you stay safe and warm and hang in there guys! 

With that I'm off to bed! Also I crashed my car <.< Pics tommorow! 

Glad you seem to be ok. Hope it wasn't that bad/costly of an accident.

Thanks, I'll upload the pics later, tonight. FUnny story got a insurance check for more than I paid for the car... WIN not really. ANy extra money goes towards PAYING higher insurance

Oh yea I got a Vali <3 thank you insurance check.

Anways, shame on me and here I am... bout to start a super homework STUDY thing... got my lap top duecked out with a spare monitor >.> got 24oz of CHili and a ton of  coffe q.q 

Dec 6, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #96,756 of 177,745
The guy on Kotaku said the Bayonetta movie was actually good. Guess I have another thing to add to my "anime to watch for" list.

Movie?
I only know about an anime that is going to air next year.

I received my copy of Bravely Default today.
CHEESUS CHRIST!
It's like playing one of the good old Final Fantasy titles (7,8,9,10) :')
So far the story is nothing special, but all the art is super cool, the fighting system is interesting and.....
The music.
The music is INCREDIBLE!
I hate myself sooooo much for not buying the special edition with the OST CD :'(
From now on I'll check eBay everyday until I bought this CD!

Dec 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #96,757 of 177,745
Thanks, I'll upload the pics later, tonight. FUnny story got a insurance check for more than I paid for the car... WIN not really. ANy extra money goes towards PAYING higher insurance

Anways, shame on me and here I am... bout to start a super homework STUDY thing... got my lap top duecked out with a spare monitor >.> got 24oz of CHili and a ton of  coffe q.q 

Well the ins payout is nice, at least its wasnt like 1/4 the price of the car.

...Chili, coffee..... what else could you possibly need?

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #96,759 of 177,745

Movie?
I only know about an anime that is going to air next year.

I am not aware of the series, I had seen the movie preview a few months back.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/20543/Bayonetta:_Bloody_Fate

Oh I thought this is going to be a full series.
Well, if it's just a single movie...

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #96,760 of 177,745
  I received my copy of Bravely Default today.
CHEESUS CHRIST!
It's like playing one of the good old Final Fantasy titles (7,8,9,10) :')
So far the story is nothing special, but all the art is super cool, the fighting system is interesting and.....
The music.
The music is INCREDIBLE!
I hate myself sooooo much for not buying the special edition with the OST CD :'(
From now on I'll check eBay everyday until I bought this CD!

The music is really great in the game. I'm looking forward to buying it come February. I've been waiting since it was announced to be able to get it. Revo really is a good composer, I have the OST to Bravely Default and I enjoy listening to the battle themes while working (Bell of Battle specifically) haha.

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #96,761 of 177,745

Well the ins payout is nice, at least its wasnt like 1/4 the price of the car.

...Chili, coffee..... what else could you possibly need?

I know right also

BAM

as you can see my Passengers side got JACKED up... that was the side that caused it all! I had a bald tire running on that side so rain+bald tire= HYDRO PLANE [when I attempted to brake] so yea... BOO 

ALso my Vali Shipped today! 

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #96,762 of 177,745
  I know right also

BAM

as you can see my Passengers side got JACKED up... that was the side that caused it all! I had a bald tire running on that side so rain+bald tire= HYDRO PLANE [when I attempted to brake] so yea... BOO 

ALso my Vali Shipped today! 

Dayum, you ok bro?

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #96,763 of 177,745
  Dayum, you ok bro?

Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH 

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #96,764 of 177,745

The music is really great in the game. I'm looking forward to buying it come February. I've been waiting since it was announced to be able to get it. Revo really is a good composer, I have the OST to Bravely Default and I enjoy listening to the battle themes while working (Bell of Battle specifically) haha.

This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!

Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #96,765 of 177,745
  This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!

Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3

Ah, yeah. I don't really mind though. At least it's coming to the US, that's what's important. For a while I didn't have much hope that it would.

I've posted here before, just not much because I haven't been super into manga/anime recently and have little to no knowledge about headphones and the like. Hard to jump into conversations when you don't know what you're talking about haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back