「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 8, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #147,902 of 177,744
  Shinji is a grade A d-bag without the Heaven's Feel details. What happens in Heaven's Feel is beyond next level d-baggery though.
Poor Sakura always getting the short end of the stick.

Stupidity all around. At this point, Slain ruling the world would be my most wanted outcome. No one else deserves the success as much as him.

Might wanna tag that last sentence. 

But yeah. Dude deserves a prison sentence to hell

Video to funny

Goths dancing to Thomas the tank Engine

Mar 8, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #147,903 of 177,744
Speaking of bikes, hooray for almost hitting a dumbas biker who ran the stop sign because bikers are God or something and the rules of the road don't apply to them.

Hmmmm...

I've almost been side swiped more times then I can count, this including cops who happen to not like using their turn signals. Multiple times, people have gone for a pass on a one lane street for each direction, see me, continue to go for a pass. A lady almost T-boned me once when I was entering the town where I used to work. You know the irony, all were while I was adhering to the rules of the road. I punch it on i5 when traffic clears, get a ticket, cop passes me after I leave going around the speed he gave me a ticket for... No lights.

Mar 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #147,905 of 177,744
Hmmmm...

I've almost been side swiped more times then I can count, this including cops who happen to not like using their turn signals. Multiple times, people have gone for a pass on a one lane street for each direction, see me, continue to go for a pass. A lady almost T-boned me once when I was entering the town where I used to work. You know the irony, all were while I was adhering to the rules of the road. I punch it on i5 when traffic clears, get a ticket, cop passes me after I leave going around the speed he gave me a ticket for... No lights.

The I-5 is always and forever awful to drive. It is the best way to get to a friend's house for me and countless times I get tailgates in middle lanes and have jerks super randomly merge my lane super fast. Driving at whatever time doesn't matter, always stuck in traffic. Other week I was transitioning freeways and was close by a random dude walking the shoulder. LA freeways always awful.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 8, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #147,906 of 177,744
Hmmmm...

Lies! Anti-car propaganda!
We need to protect the poor vulnerable minority of US car drivers from the brutal bicycle kamikaze attacks they have to endure every day!
Bicycles need to be banned from public streets. There is just no way around it. Would also save the US car and oil industry from a slow and painful death.
A few years ago I was on my way back from school when one of these two-wheeled terrorists....I cant...the memory hurts too much.
Since this tragic event my PTSD kicks in every time I hear a bicyle ring....this demonic sound haunts my dreams.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #147,907 of 177,744
I need to stop driving fast, hopefully it won't turn into a habit.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #147,909 of 177,744
The I-5 is always and forever awful to drive. It is the best way to get to a friend's house for me and countless times I get tailgates in middle lanes and have jerks super randomly merge my lane super fast. Driving at whatever time doesn't matter, always stuck in traffic. Other week I was transitioning freeways and was close by a random dude walking the shoulder. LA freeways always awful.

I'm surprise how close most people drive on my rear. They must be super confident in their reaction time...

Lies! Anti-car propaganda!

We need to protect the poor vulnerable minority of US car drivers from the brutal bicycle kamikaze attacks they have to endure every day!

Bicycles need to be banned from public streets. There is just no way around it. Would also save the US car and oil industry from a slow and painful death.

A few years ago I was on my way back from school when one of these two-wheeled terrorists....I cant...the memory hurts too much.

Since this tragic event my PTSD kicks in every time I hear a bicyle ring....this demonic sound haunts my dreams.

You know, as I read future stuff, coolz stuff, musk stuff, I think I'd take well designed public transport over everyone having a private vehicle. We can have more focused track systems for the enthusiast of the drive. Safer, more efficient, Eco friendly, and most importantly of all, coolz transport.

Hooray to our future that I will most likely never see!

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #147,910 of 177,744

I'm more in the mind set of know when not to drive fast then just not driving fast. The problem is I'm talking safely more then law. I drive the same whether a cops behind me or not. I really rather not have a vehicle however. 10/10 mountain bike if possible.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:35 PM Post #147,911 of 177,744

I don't get any kind of satisfaction out of driving fast and I know that 10kmh more don't really get me anywhere noticeably faster.
Sooo...I don't get people who like to drive fast
You can drive as fast as you want on most highways here, but I would really prefer if they just trash this old law and make the kmh limit a 130kmh one.

Mar 8, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #147,912 of 177,744
I will agree with the above on the time saved aspect. It depends how long you can speed and how fast you're going but I can relate. I've timed some trips and clocked some 20+ minute savings on a ~1h trip. I live surrounded by farm land...

Mar 8, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #147,913 of 177,744
  Cross Ange 22

So Fukuda pulled a Gundam Seed and turned Tusk into Kira "Jesus" Yamato by bringing him back the next episode almost unharmed

And they brought back Momoka too, with a frying pan (how did she squeeze that frying pan into her uniform)

An alliance with DRAGON, as expected. And yea, the kinda obvious explanation that Norma fights DRAGONs cause they are immune to them (shown in the episode where Emma Bronson grew crazy when seeing a DRAGON)

So the response of the 3 defected pilots: Salia desires power, Ersha sees the light (a little late) and defects back rather epicly (probably fighting together the next episode), Chris is still unrepentant lol

And oooo those scenes, I think people would really want the BD eheheh

Screw it

Me gusta

I liked it.......

Pretty much describes what I think:
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2ybqw3/spoilers_cross_ange_tenshi_to_ryuu_no_rondo/cp84txo

Also note that the episode end fun commentary made fun of 
them comming back to life as well. So it's not like they didn't do it on purpose or anything

Mar 8, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #147,914 of 177,744
Meanwhile in Seattle, more bikers are getting hit because of the stupid as new bike lanes that no one can comprehend.
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/seattle/2015/03/06/sdot-responds-to-complaints-about-new-bike-lanes/24485937/

Oh, and to hell with sidewalks, let's have pedestrian zones instead!
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/seattle/2015/03/03/seattle-traffic-pedestrian-bike/24345359/

Mar 8, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #147,915 of 177,744
Meanwhile in Seattle, more bikers are getting hit because of the stupid as new bike lanes that no one can comprehend.
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/seattle/2015/03/06/sdot-responds-to-complaints-about-new-bike-lanes/24485937/

Oh, and to hell with sidewalks, let's have pedestrian zones instead!
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/seattle/2015/03/03/seattle-traffic-pedestrian-bike/24345359/

They don't really look all that confusing to me.
The idiot with the Porsche or whatever did this intentionally. Really childish.

How exactly is that a problem? Are pedastrian zones another thing that has only recently arrived in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back