「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 1, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #147,407 of 177,744
Cross Ange 21

Closing to the end soon

And wow, Tusk and Momoka sacrificed themselves for Ange (Tusk would probably survive but maybe not Momoka)

And I saw this theory that the world they are living in is like the Matrix, which is actually plausible.

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #147,408 of 177,744
  Cross Ange 21

And I saw this theory that the world they are living in is like the Matrix, which is actually plausible.

Would explain the absurd amount of fanservice.

Mar 1, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #147,409 of 177,744
Rejoice! Gal Gun is getting a sequel. No platforms announced yet, but one of the screenshots shows a Vita interface.

Yasumi;154093634 said:
 From Gematsu:

New-Gal-Gun-Ann_02-28-15_001.jpg

New-Gal-Gun-Ann_02-28-15_008.jpg

New-Gal-Gun-Ann_02-28-15_009.jpg

New-Gal-Gun-Ann_02-28-15_010.jpg

New-Gal-Gun-Ann_02-28-15_006.jpg

No platform has been announced yet.

Kappa

Mar 1, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #147,410 of 177,744
  Heard the same thing about the anime ending being better than the manga. I liked the manga, the ending I didn't particularly like or hate but was more neutral about it. I'm half way through the anime, I should just go and find where it goes anime original route to save myself the trouble.

-----
New cross ange episode soon~

Gonna have to see it! woo

Yeah, gonna watch the last anime episode just for that!

Mar 1, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #147,412 of 177,744
  Despite how much people like to schiit on Cross Ange.

It has more character development, internal drive, and actual motive and sequence of 'change' than most shows on the market. 

Why do people schiit on it then?

Mar 1, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #147,413 of 177,744
  Cross Ange 21

Closing to the end soon

And wow, Tusk and Momoka sacrificed themselves for Ange (Tusk would probably survive but maybe not Momoka)

Yet to start watching the show..... much trolls but seems to be something good.....

Mar 1, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #147,414 of 177,744
  Despite how much people like to schiit on Cross Ange.

It has more character development, internal drive, and actual motive and sequence of 'change' than most shows on the market. 

Well, I guess most people don't watch anime for that kinda thing.

Mar 1, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #147,416 of 177,744
  Wow Cross Ange episode 21
Fukuda why???

Momoka and Tusk ;_;

Sad episode, hope they kill off Chris, Salia, Ersha and Embryo off in that order.

I found their faces funnier than I probably should have.

Cross Ange 21

Closing to the end soon

Reply to both

I don't think they are dead and it is fine.

Cross Ange deals heavilly with alternate realities, time paradoxies, and the duality of life and existence.

I think the anime is doing what it does best, and that it uses the main character Ange, who is the only person constant throughout all these time paradoxes, as a way to mold her. She, just like Embryo, has seen multiple endings to life, multiple histories, and experienced love, lust, betrayl, and comraderie during her time alive.

These deaths were needed, and unlike in AZ, when the characters come back to life, I won't find it cheap. Because Cross Ange the series uses this stuff for development of a character in the truest sense. 

Steins Gate did this. Although they all came back to life in the end, what Okabe witnessed forever changed his demeanor, and perception on life. Whereas he had a near disfunctional view of society and life before the incidents, he came out of it...a real 'man'.

Cross Ange does this quite well. Where Ange too also came from a place with a disfunctional view before meeting all the adversity that would in the end, produce one of the strongest female leads in the last few years.

Mar 1, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #147,417 of 177,744
So I found out the co-founder of Axent Wear is a pretty popular deviantART artist

http://yuumei.deviantart.com/

Great stuff

Mar 1, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #147,418 of 177,744
  They see all the preview ecchi pics 

It's part of the show. It has to sell somehow. 

KyoAni is doing the same thing lately. Ep 1 of Amagi was filled with FanService

But most people seem to enjoy ecchi/fanservice stuff.

Mar 1, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #147,420 of 177,744
I'm brand new to this thread, but I've been an anime watcher for years. I was actually wondering if anyone has been keeping up with parasyte. None of my anime-watching friends seem interested in it, but I think its really great so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back