「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 1, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #147,421 of 177,745
  I was actually wondering if anyone has been keeping up with parasyte.

Welcome to AAMML!

Pretty much most of the people in here are watching Kiseijuu IIRC. (myself included
wink.gif
)

It seems like HF started compressing the images uploaded here a while back.... everything looks kinda blurry now. :frowning2:

Mar 1, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #147,422 of 177,745
  I'm brand new to this thread, but I've been an anime watcher for years. I was actually wondering if anyone has been keeping up with parasyte. None of my anime-watching friends seem interested in it, but I think its really great so far.

d=(^o^)=b イエイヾ(´▽`;;)ゝ エヘヘ\(*´∇`*)/ イエィ\ ( @^◇ ^@)/(●^o^●)(◎⌒○⌒◎)ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ(〃⌒ー⌒〃)∫゛ヘ(*^0^*)ノヽ (  ´  ▽  `  ) / ワーイ(= ̄▽ ̄=)V やったね♪ \(^0^\)(/^0^)/ ♪(=●^0^●=)vラッキー\(^。^\)(/ ^ ^)/チャチャチャ\(●⌒∇⌒●)/ わーい(-^〇^-) ハハハハ(゜▼゜*)ウヒヒヒ(*`▽´*) ウヒョヒョ~(^Д^~) ブヒヒヒ(^▽^ケケケへ(゜∇、°)へ ケケケケ・ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ あはは~( T ▽ T )ノ_彡☆バンバン!(゜∇ ゜)ブヒャヒャヒャヒャψ(`∇´)ψ うきょきょきょヾ(*・ω・)ノ゜+.゜★ィェィ☆゜+.゜ヾ(・ω・*)ノキャッ゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚キャッ!☆-(ノ●´∀)八(∀`●)ノイエーイ*。【◎´・∪・】b゚+。最高。+゚d【・Å・`#】。*゚(●^曲^●)キャッ(*^∀^)人(^∀^*)キャッHAPPY(*・▽・)/\(・▽・*)HAPPY*ρ(‘V゜♯)q‐♪*゚.:。+゚(●→‿ฺ←●)乂(๑→∀←๑)゚.:。+゚♥(>ω・)ノ〔IIIIIllllll喜☆ビーム×1000♥

This disgusting kaomoji blob should suffice as a greeting.

Favorite shows?

Took me almost an hour to access HF. What's wrong with my internet?

Mar 1, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #147,424 of 177,745
^(^_^)^
(>^_^)>
v(^_^)v
<(^_^<)

Get on my level (with this really long list): http://www.tofugu.com/guides/kaomoji/

Death Parade episode 8

Damn good! They still find new and interesting ways to spice up these games. one of the darkest stories so far.
I love this show ♥

Mar 1, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #147,425 of 177,745
Favorite shows would have to be Beyond the Boundary, Toradora, Nisekoi, Code Geass (old but gold), Fate Zero, at times HunterxHunter, Golden Time, and probably a bunch of shows that I haven't seen in so long I'm forgetting them.

Mar 1, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #147,428 of 177,745
Went to Value Village today. Thank you women's clothing and fashionable pea coats. You saved me some $70+ for something I'll wear for less than 3 days in my life. XD
I'm one step closer towards my cosplay.
latest

Also, my dad found a $1000 watch there for $50. The store clerk dude said most people who sell their watches there only have a dead battery. lawlfail

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #147,429 of 177,745
Went to Value Village today. Thank you women's clothing and fashionable pea coats. You saved me some $70+ for something I'll wear for less than 3 days in my life. XD
I'm one step closer towards my cosplay.

Also, my dad found a $1000 watch there for $50. The store clerk dude said most people who sell their watches there only have a dead battery. lawlfail

GG!

Rolling Girls episode 8

Bravo!
This is exactly what this show needs more of! Not enough over-the-top color explosion madness in the last couple episodes.

This is what got me hooked on this show and they neglected it for too long.

Stupid mysterious connection issues....

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #147,430 of 177,745
I don't like the touch screen...even with Metro UI in 8.1, the interface is so clunky and cumbersome to use for doing anything really useful.
Mine works fine when running not even an officially released version of Windows (Windows 10)! : p
I've never had any problems with Bootcamp per se. I got adware on W8.1 last time, so that's why I just decided to wipe that partition and install W10 instead.

does W10 run well on mac? I was looking at the MBP simply because of Superfish on Lenovo and want a well made windows laptop ......

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #147,432 of 177,745
does W10 run well on mac? I was looking at the MBP simply because of Superfish on Lenovo and want a well made windows laptop ......

Well W10 is still a technical preview and not the final version, but it runs pretty well for the most part. The DPI settings seem better than W7 and W8.1, so that's good to see considering everything looks minuscule without proper DPI settings.

Like all previous iterations of BootCamp with Windows, your battery life may be shorter than when using OS X since the computer seems to run hotter (I have no idea why). BootCamp doesn't officially support W10 though, so maybe in the future it will be more optimised?

Bootup and shutdown times are super quick on the other hand (faster than OS X actually from what I can tell), so if you need to switch back to OS X, it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds on average.

According to my Windows Experience Index (hidden in W8, 8.1 and 10):
http://www.intowindows.com/get-windows-experience-index-wei-score-in-windows-8-1/
Code:
 TRUE
 TRUE

NoD3DTestRun
So it's not too shabby for 2 year old hardware!

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #147,433 of 177,745
http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/1/8129949/valve-virtual-reality-vive

So hyped right now I can't even....

Also, seems like the HA-3 and PM-3 just reached a local distributor.... Thinking either that or the X2, price is about the same.

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #147,434 of 177,745
The day virtual reality technology becomes in tandem with nature (aka integrated into us) is a day I dream for.

But before that happens we need to learn how to not sacrifice privacy for convenience.

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #147,435 of 177,745
  The day virtual reality technology becomes in tandem with nature (aka integrated into us) is a day I dream for.

But before that happens we need to learn how to not sacrifice privacy for convenience.

Is there ever privacy? Huh

Anyhow seeing the failure of google glass makes this hope vague

Users who are viewing this thread

Back