「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 28, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #147,361 of 177,744
  Hmm, I wouldn't say that it was mid forward. It felt like everything had a nice smooth even sound. It wasn't as detailed as the 8C that I heard but then again I believe that the 8C has enhanced highs and separation compared to the 4. The 4 would be the one I'd buy right now if I was choosing a Noble IEM with my money. A nice, smooth balanced sound without much emphasis anywhere or sharp falloff on either end. Like you, I don't like excessive bass, it's irritating. But things that are too bright are tiring after a while as well. I go balanced sound with a touch of color when I can.

And I have no idea how I'm always looking when you talk about the Noble. I don't work for them nor do I currently own any of their products. I do covet them, though. So pretty...

Precisely, the Noble 4 is the only thing I could buy even if I accumulate my money until May
Well, maybe it isn't mid forward, but appear to be mid forward. I'm currently reading joker's review on it.
Though I should not believe 100% what people wrote about audio, but some things are into consideration like :

>The midrange of the Noble 4S is very flat and neutral in tone. It makes both the Miracle and GR07 sound a little mid-recessed and appears a touch clearer as a result.
Acceptable.

>The 4S is less bassy than the VSonic GR07, for example, but its low end is tighter and cleaner.
I even feel my GR07's bass isn't kinda enough actually.
Sometimes I wonder if I should go for something more different like the Westone?

Noble 4 can get a tad bright on bright recordings personally but nothing too bad, the gr07 I would say is brighter.

Bass on the noble 4 is decent but nothing too spectacular to write home about. For me if I am listening to bassy fun music I grab my vivo xe800 (gr07 rebrand) and for nearly everything else the noble 4 works for me.

And here we have a Noble 4 user.

Well, now you make me realize it. If the bass is only average, that means I have to do it your way, changing IEM when listening to some Touhou rock or techno...
Even when using my GR07, I couldn't really enjoy my Touhou rock without the bass boost on 
Guess I need to aim for something rather different

Feb 28, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #147,362 of 177,744
  Precisely, the Noble 4 is the only thing I could buy even if I accumulate my money until May
Well, maybe it isn't mid forward, but appear to be mid forward. I'm currently reading joker's review on it.
Though I should not believe 100% what people wrote about audio, but some things are into consideration like :

>The midrange of the Noble 4S is very flat and neutral in tone. It makes both the Miracle and GR07 sound a little mid-recessed and appears a touch clearer as a result.
Acceptable.

>The 4S is less bassy than the VSonic GR07, for example, but its low end is tighter and cleaner.
I even feel my GR07's bass isn't kinda enough actually.
Sometimes I wonder if I should go for something more different like the Westone?

And here we have a Noble 4 user.

Well, now you make me realize it. If the bass is only average, that means I have to do it your way, changing IEM when listening to some Touhou rock or techno...
Even when using my GR07, I couldn't really enjoy my Touhou rock without the bass boost on 
Guess I need to aim for something rather different

The gr07 for me is perfect mix of deep, punchy and controlled bass. Sometimes I feel like is a tad much for me so I guess that is where we differ lol.

I'm floating like a million iems so yeah switching isn't a big deal for me. Finding a catch all iem is tricky indeed, maybe something in the jh line up would suit you as I remember their bass being quite nice.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #147,364 of 177,744
  The gr07 for me is perfect mix of deep, punchy and controlled bass. Sometimes I feel like is a tad much for me so I guess that is where we differ lol.

I'm floating like a million iems so yeah switching isn't a big deal for me. Finding a catch all iem is tricky indeed, maybe something in the jh line up would suit you as I remember their bass being quite nice.

I could still live with my GR07 actually but I'm only looking for something really nice and nicer to listen to music deeply in bed.

Or wait, one other thing to consider is of course waiting for the B6.
Hoping the B6 would be released before May might cancel out my expensive IEM purchase, but again, it depends on how they would sound.

Found the Roxanne at 1279€.
I could buy this if I skipped 3 semesters from my college.

Anyway, gotta sleep. Nose running all day

Feb 28, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #147,365 of 177,744
Anyone here use a Macbook pro retina? Or a surface pro 3? Looking at both of them for school work 

I use a 2012 15" rMBP. It does everything I need it to, but it struggles a bit with gaming in Windows. The latest generation of 15" rMBPs should be fine though since those have 2 GB VRAM compared to the 1 GB I have.

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #147,370 of 177,744
Rozenberg, the mods will be notified next time. This time your post has been reported. Please adhere to thread guidelines. After this I will ask mods for another, harsher punishment because this has been several times since you've done this.

I don't want you removed, but if you can't hide spoilers then you cannot stay.

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #147,372 of 177,744
  Fire and brimstone!

And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth! 
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #147,373 of 177,744
Feb 28, 2015 at 8:41 PM Post #147,374 of 177,744
The SM64 is perfect for Rock and really good for Electro etc ^o^

Stop working for Earsonic. :p

But I think Super Mario 64 is perfect for rock and electro~

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnemYMl9M-8[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BfNSHUAUU[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbBKVg287c[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back