「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 28, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #147,333 of 177,745
  Horriblesubs screwed up hard on newest Durarara X2. Why is this all in portuguese?

The upload on KissAnime broke and stopped playing after seven minutes.
Cursed episode?

Feb 28, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #147,334 of 177,745
  Horriblesubs screwed up hard on newest Durarara X2. Why is this all in portuguese?

what!? Portuguese? 
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #147,338 of 177,745
  :D

The WLAN connection in my room is lacking, to say the least. Keep getting disconnected from my Monster Hunter online missions. Not acceptable.
What are my options to fix this problem?
One of these funny little WLAN repeaters? Or is there some kind of gadget that lets my PC send out a WLAN signal? There has to be.

Any WiFi adapter that supports operation in AP mode, basically most WiFi cards or USB dongles.
On Mac OSX or Linux GNOME you can use the "Internet Sharing" feature, not sure what the Windows equivalent is....

Feb 28, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #147,339 of 177,745
It's a tracker module, so close enough. It's pretty much in [note | instrument | volume | commands] format (with optional panning and trigger delay. Also, "instrument" can mean either a VSTi or samples). If you want to see what do the commands look like: http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Pattern_Effect_Commands

Trackers ♥

I wish I knew how to make music......
frown.gif

I'm currently using Ardour (DAW) and Cadence (Audio/MIDI patch bay) for audio related work. Both are free :D

EDIT:
HOLY CRAP!! Renoise license costs just $90? Seem like a great deal given all the features.

Feb 28, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #147,340 of 177,745

I wish I knew how to make music......
frown.gif

I'm currently using Ardour (DAW) and Cadence (Audio/MIDI patch bay) for audio related work. Both are free :D

Same

I want to learn to mix music too
frown.gif

Feb 28, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #147,341 of 177,745
  Rolling Girls ep 8: Holy smokes, Momiyama is a badass.

Edit:

They doing a Nozomi x Chiaya thing? I'm confused.

Lots of shows to catch up to.

Any WiFi adapter that supports operation in AP mode, basically most WiFi cards or USB dongles.
On Mac OSX or Linux GNOME you can use the "Internet Sharing" feature, not sure what the Windows equivalent is....

AP mode?
I bought one of these USB dongles and activated the needlessly hidden hotspot feature of Windows.
http://www.7tutorials.com/how-turn-your-windows-81-laptop-wifi-access-point

Feb 28, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #147,343 of 177,745
  Lots of shows to catch up to.

AP mode?
I bought one of these USB dongles and activated the needlessly hidden hotspot feature of Windows.
http://www.7tutorials.com/how-turn-your-windows-81-laptop-wifi-access-point

AP = Access Point = geek term for a thing that emits WiFi

Feb 28, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #147,344 of 177,745
  AP = Access Point = geek term for a thing that emits WiFi

Ooohh I know that word.
I never knew that these dongles can not only receive, but also broadcast Wifi signals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back