「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 28, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #147,316 of 177,745

Many many zipties. 
tongue.gif

That's a.... very DIY :p
Wonder if it'll melt though? If it does work well, I think I'll just upgrade a new cooler instead. Hmm....
Just did a quick reading. Seems fine. Guess I'll do just that lol.
Thanks a lot y'all!

/me ninja mode 

Feb 28, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #147,318 of 177,745
http://news.yahoo.com/one-billion-young-risk-hearing-loss-loud-music-193230040.html

I wonder how can one judge accurately how loud 80 decibels is

Feb 28, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #147,320 of 177,745
EH4mr0k.jpg

pt0WOBY.jpg

ahQyvEL.jpg

And some Sakamoto for good measure:
PLES5uf.jpg

Feb 28, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #147,321 of 177,745
  woke up to find no im@s this week
how should i live ;__;

Watch Love Live or whatever it's called. Or this new idol show from last year that people thought was good.
Or you could watch Hyouka ♥
You have to watch Hyouka.

EH4mr0k.jpg

pt0WOBY.jpg

ahQyvEL.jpg

And some Sakamoto for good measure:
PLES5uf.jpg

You have a folder full of this kind of pics, don't you? Not my kind of hnnng.
What the heck is Sakamoto doing there?

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #147,322 of 177,745
Dat setup: :-D

Are those MIDI messages I'm looking at?
Crazy.

It's a tracker module, so close enough. It's pretty much in [note | instrument | volume | commands] format (with optional panning and trigger delay. Also, "instrument" can mean either a VSTi or samples). If you want to see what do the commands look like: http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Pattern_Effect_Commands

Trackers ♥

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #147,324 of 177,745
Shots fired, lol.

UjSKCqK.jpg

:D

The WLAN connection in my room is lacking, to say the least. Keep getting disconnected from my Monster Hunter online missions. Not acceptable.
What are my options to fix this problem?
One of these funny little WLAN repeaters? Or is there some kind of gadget that lets my PC send out a WLAN signal? There has to be.

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #147,325 of 177,745
  /ninja mode off

I do hope there's a lot (more) people knowledgeable about PCs in here now. I have a question.

So my CM Evo 212 fan is about to die(more like not spinning on start, have to manually push it for it to start spinning. Too lazy to bother, great excuse to buy anew fan anyway).  So in the market for a new 120mm fan. Being the third world country I'm living in with its currency currently falling, the only good fan choice I have sis the Noctua. So here's the wuestion :

Should I buy 2 normal NF-F12 PWM(I settled on this model) or buy 1 NF-F12 PPC 2000RPM(I think 3000RPM is too loud. Not sure. Can't find reviews)? Skipped the Redux cause the accessories are too little. I don't mind the brown colour. I actually like it, eventhough it doesn't fit my colour scheme, if there was any to begin with anyway. This is gonna be long term cause i don't plan on changing my coolers until I make a full overhaul of my PC in the next, 3-4 years maybe.

So please enlighten me AAMML PC mustardrace~

CM120mm Jetflos are nice although there was some issue with mounting it to the bracket because the included screws on the Jetflo hit the fins of the HS when mounted with CM's bracket. They're button head screws and aren't your standard M4 or 6-32 screws I believe (might have been a M3).

You can buy another one of the fans that came with the Hyper 212 EVO because it's actually quite a good match for that fan.

Redux's lack in accessories doesn't mean much. You really only need the fan and the screws. The low voltage adapter (ULNA) is meh if they're PWM fans since you can control speed via mobo header (the CPU_FAN header is almost always guaranteed to be a true PWM controlled port).

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #147,326 of 177,745

The WLAN connection in my room is lacking, to say the least. Keep getting disconnected from my Monster Hunter online missions. Not acceptable.
One of these funny little WLAN repeaters? Or is there some kind of gadget that lets my PC send out a WLAN signal? There has to be.

Weird enough. Your router isn't in the same room?
Or were you playing your MonHun in toilet? Actually repeater is easier to setup I believe.

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #147,327 of 177,745
  Watch Love Live or whatever it's called. Or this new idol show from last year that people thought was good.
Or you could watch Hyouka ♥
You have to watch Hyouka.

You have a folder full of this kind of pics, don't you? Not my kind of hnnng.
What the heck is Sakamoto doing there?

Wake Up, Girls?

Hyouka remains to be KyoAni's most beautifully animated series.

Kinda, it's an Imgur album so it can easily be used here 
tongue.gif

Finished One Week Friends. I don't know what to feel about that ending.

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #147,328 of 177,745
  :D

WLAN repeaters look like a good option

thinking of getting one too cause wifi in the house doesn't reach my room

Feb 28, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #147,329 of 177,745
  Weird enough. Your router isn't in the same room?
Or were you playing your MonHun in toilet? Actually repeater is easier to setup I believe.

It's in the living room = other side of the house

Wake Up, Girls?

Hyouka remains to be KyoAni's most beautifully animated series.

Yup, that's the show.

This and it's also their best one. At least for me.

WLAN repeaters look like a good option
thinking of getting one too cause wifi in the house doesn't reach my room

Found a different way :)
Rather funky option but whatever: http://www.7tutorials.com/how-turn-your-windows-81-laptop-wifi-access-point
Works perfectly fine with Windows 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back