「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #144,227 of 177,750

I really don't like Smosh.

+1

too over rated, many years ago they were good and all about quality before business, but hey no one will say no for $$$ so yes fan boys and socials are what any company or a youtube channel would love, so why they bother now about the quality ^^

only nigahiga out of those top youtubers care about the quality compared to the likes of smosh

I used to like Smosh back in the day, but things have changed now.

The Sennheiser Orpheus for only $6,000? Lucky guy.

Didn't someone here mention they had one or was getting one?

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:19 PM Post #144,228 of 177,750

Are we trying to beat each other in backlogs?

I don't get the ebola thing

Everything else makes sense as it has a finite time for the media comparisons

but Ebola?...where the hell they get ebola times out from?

The incubation period, that is, the time interval from infection with the virus to onset of symptoms is 2 to 21 days.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/

Kinda a stretch, but supposedly 21 days is for 95% sure and you can confidently diagnose it after half the time. Apparently it takes "a few weeks" until death so maybe that would fit as a pessimistic case?

[EDIT]
Actually, Wikipedia:
 The length of time between exposure to the virus and the development of symptoms (incubation period) is between 2 to 21 days.[1][12] Most often this is between 4 to 10 days.[13]

[...]

Recovery may begin between 7 and 14 days after the start of symptoms.[16] Death, if it occurs, follows typically 6 to 16 days from the start of symptoms and is often due to low blood pressure from fluid loss.[2

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #144,229 of 177,750

Wow, how did he get it at $6k? I call hax.
http://wiki.faust3d.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sennheiser_HE90
The Orpheus system was Sennheiser attempt to show that they can make true audiophile headphone system that was able to compete, and beat, the best headphone that Stax was offering at the time.

Congratulations, you can beat a STAX system, but it will cost you maybe 20 times as much money. lol

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #144,230 of 177,750
  http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/

Kinda a stretch, but supposedly 21 days is for 95% sure and you can confidently diagnose it after half the time. Apparently it takes "a few weeks" until death so maybe that would fit as a pessimistic case?

[EDIT]
Actually, Wikipedia:

Such asspullery for even including Ebola as a measurement of time comparison

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #144,232 of 177,750
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/144225#post_11237237 layout=inline]Quote:[/CONTENTEMBED]

I really don't like Smosh.

+1

too over rated, many years ago they were good and all about quality before business, but hey no one will say no for $$$ so yes fan boys and socials are what any company or a youtube channel would love, so why they bother now about the quality ^^

only nigahiga out of those top youtubers care about the quality compared to the likes of smosh

I used to like Smosh back in the day, but things have changed now.

[rule]

Eww... The guy trying the headphone, the comments he made.... And someone melting a whole cube of ice in their whiskey...

Much cringe worthy.

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #144,236 of 177,750
Backlog? I've spent over 7000hrs just on Dota alone. Don't need no backlog to waste my time. :p

miceblue Any update of Project Phoenix's progress? I know you're sworn to secrecy and all that but would still like to know if we're still on track for a Mid2015 release, or is it looking more like late 2016?

[rule]

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/z-ero-the-world-s-1st-digital-earphone#home

Digital Earphones. Yay or Nay? Anyways, backed since it's cheap, also coz yolo

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #144,237 of 177,750
miceblue Any update of Project Phoenix's progress? I know you're sworn to secrecy and all that but would still like to know if we're still on track for a Mid2015 release, or is it looking more like late 2016?

I have no idea. Let's just say that if you think Light Harmonic is unresponsive, the folks at Project Phoenix are less responsive. >.>
e.g. I asked last month if I could do a video capture for the vertical slice since it was shown to the public and no one has replied back

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #144,238 of 177,750
I have no idea. Let's just say that if you think Light Harmonic is unresponsive, the folks at Project Phoenix are less responsive. >.>
e.g. I asked last month if I could do a video capture for the vertical slice since it was shown to the public and no one has replied back

Dayum. Well, I'm hoping the lack of a response is just them putting everything into the game's development.

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #144,239 of 177,750

Eww... The guy trying the headphone, the comments he made.... And someone melting a whole cube of ice in their whiskey...

Much cringe worthy.

I thought he was a Redditor at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back