「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 28, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #137,926 of 177,745
miceblue Is the HA-2 Amp a little smaller too compared to the older beta version? Other than small cosmetic differences

No they're about the same size ± 0.5 mm.

Old:
12.2 mm thick
69.2 mm wide
137.6 mm tall

New:
12.3 mm thick
68.8 mm wide
137.4 mm tall

[rule]
Played Pictionary with my extended family today. How the heck do you draw "body language" in 1 minute? I tried to draw a kissing face, blushing, giving the middle finger, circling the body of a stick figure and having some scribbles like text...I don't know what else to do.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #137,927 of 177,745
December is my spending month, I am hoping to get it with little to no opposition from my parents

But won't that mean you won't be able to take advantage of the BF sale?

@miceblue. I would have just drawn a chalk outline and it talking. First word is easy to guess and if they can't extract "Language" from "Body" and a speech bubble, then you'd have lost anyway

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #137,929 of 177,745
Hm yeah, the talking speech bubbles would have been a good idea. I had to draw The Little Mermaid for one of them too. That figure looked really warped but my partner guessed it correctly, hahaha.

[rule]
Wut? You serious bro?
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geek-pulse-ultra-high-def-audio-for-your-desktop#geekiem
Geek-IEM_Features.jpg

Geek-IEM-Exploded-1.jpg

Also, Blue Coast Records is having a buy one get one free album sale right now until January 1 (minimum purchase of $20).
Music Catalog: http://downloadsnow.net/

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #137,932 of 177,745
You can buy it at the store.
That totally helps.

Totally helps yeah ....

Nice!

For $100USD or Euros? Depends on what you need it for. There are of course the used Leckerton, ALO, and headamps in the price range.

The E12 just has a LOT of power, form factor, and general price affordability going for it at the price compared to new devices of the rest.

Doesn't have as much transparency as some of the better units, but it's a good amount for the price, and best of all, it's quite clean compared to the rest of the FiiOs.

You don't need a DAC? Or you already have one. 

In the next week, I'll have every current gen FiiO device currently in service 
biggrin.gif
 That may be a serious giveaway towards the new device comming out though

What? More like pure awesomeness

guys guys guys guys!

Euros. Well, only one easy to find is the FiiOs. 
I couldn't even find a new Headstage Arrow.

I have an X3 so currently not using any portable amp. But want it, just because 
biggrin.gif

And Kiseijuu's theme is kinda What for me, but yes it is awesome.
Ended up watching it till 3 AM forgetting I have class today ... Now I need more sleep.

Is that the one that came out yesterday? Every time I go to work, and I see a long line outside of the sporting goods store, I assume a new basketball shoe has come out.

Probably. I don't really know about shoes and my mom asked me to buy it for my sister. Welp, fancy shoes I guess, but since she's an athlete already, my mom allows it.
Worst case I have to import from Taiwan or US

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:26 AM Post #137,937 of 177,745
  Okaaaaaay...... what is the MSRP of Cayin C5 once again?
$169? Now how could amazon has it for 99 euro ...... Sounds like a deal if the Germany MSRP is >130 euro
Researching this vs E12 first 

You might also want to check out Headsound. They have a special refurbished stuff sale going on.
http://www.headsound.de/epages/63028271.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63028271/Categories/bware

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:48 AM Post #137,939 of 177,745
  LOL this is more pervertic.... the post is from ages ago lolololol

It was only about a month ago, but it seems so long ago...

I bought the Japanese version of Mario Kart Wii from UNY, and it's in Japanese. It really sucks that CTGP needs an actual game disc to run, because all the names are also in Japanese 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back