「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 27, 2014 at 9:08 PM Post #137,896 of 177,744
  Chiyo best boat.
If they can personify boats into anime girls why not when it ends up making tons of money lol

Nice boat
Yup.
To me it's like playing Pokemon... gotta catch them all. Battle it out, level the ones you like. No point in questioning the absurdity in the world of Pokemon, no point in questioning the confusion regarding kancolle.

Nov 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #137,898 of 177,744

You could find em on amiami.com if not sold out (most likely already none). I'd better go full weeb by wearing full design anime girl T-shirt.

That aside, family gonna come to visit me and muh bro,
Mom : "What would you like us to bring over? Pocky?"
Me : "Yeah, some of it. And a FiiO E12"
Mom : "What's that?"
Me : "An amplifier"
Mom "Ok, check the price and where I could buy it"
Me : "Just ask lil bro to buy it online"
Mom : "Ok, wait till he gets home"
Me : "T-Thanks mom"

I was actually only kidding but there's a chance for my christmas present at least.....
Welp, lots cheaper too, an E12 is 138€ here (Deutschland über alles!) and if my mom brings it it would only cost ~105€
Or should I get something fancier? 
tongue.gif

Nice!

For $100USD or Euros? Depends on what you need it for. There are of course the used Leckerton, ALO, and headamps in the price range.

The E12 just has a LOT of power, form factor, and general price affordability going for it at the price compared to new devices of the rest.

Doesn't have as much transparency as some of the better units, but it's a good amount for the price, and best of all, it's quite clean compared to the rest of the FiiOs.

You don't need a DAC? Or you already have one. 

In the next week, I'll have every current gen FiiO device currently in service 
biggrin.gif
 That may be a serious giveaway towards the new device comming out though
  GUYS GUYS GUYS (and GALS)
What IS MEMEME? I just...oh God. What DID I JUST WATCH.
I NEED HELP.

It's something into the world of self loathing, internal battle every day, and depression
  Something more What is this Kiseijuu parasyte-parasyte anime ........

What? More like pure awesomeness

Guys guys guys, anyone knows where to buy basketball shoes? Specifically Kobe 8 Barcelona. My sister wants it but dang can't find it here.
Awaiting reply after wake up

guys guys guys guys!

Nov 27, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #137,899 of 177,744
Guys guys guys, anyone knows where to buy basketball shoes? Specifically Kobe 8 Barcelona. My sister wants it but dang can't find it here.
Awaiting reply after wake up

Is that the one that came out yesterday? Every time I go to work, and I see a long line outside of the sporting goods store, I assume a new basketball shoe has come out.

Nov 27, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #137,900 of 177,744
Interior crocodile alligator. I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=12975881

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34318048

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43451244

Nov 27, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #137,904 of 177,744

The name is really irritating. I know, it's based on a real ship but still....

And why does this ship talk so much?! Ships aren't supposed to talk.

I can't wrap my head around this game.

Me neither. 
What are ship girls (literally, they aren't called ships but ship girls even in the game) supposed to be anyways?
Gave up thinking of an explanation long ago because otherwise why things take humanoid form in anime, why those things or animals talk, why magic, why etc.

Must be because Japan. And because otaku-culture is a thing.
Meanwhile I just sit back and enjoy the content, however blasted its conception is from common sense xDD

Aren't they actually called ship-daughters, because incest?

I NEED HELP.

It's a probably GAINAX spawn for more boobage and TnA but actually "**** YOU HERE'S SOMEONE'S DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS".

Nov 27, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #137,905 of 177,744
I NEED HELP.

Some guy who can't get over the breakup with his girlfriend or he's sunken so far into Japanese media that he can't climb back out.

Or both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back