「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 27, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #137,911 of 177,744

Might want to flag that post at NSFW, I believe I'm seeing nipple.

Are you saying you're aroused by a child? :scream:

6ZMNm6U.gif

Nov 27, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #137,913 of 177,744
  I'm saying that I work in an office that captures screenshots from my computer. I prefer not to have nudity of any age showing on my computer, especially young characters. I like being employed.

Sounds like you need more Freeeedum at your workplace

But in all seriousness, guys, he is right. This is a SFW thread and website. This thread can be closed down if more incidents happen

Nov 27, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #137,914 of 177,744
I'm saying that I work in an office that captures screenshots from my computer. I prefer not to have nudity of any age showing on my computer, especially young characters. I like being employed.

Maybe you shouldn't browse around a thread with anime, usually something that's rife with risqué stuff, like that pixiv image.

I said as I'm doing the same thing.

Nov 27, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #137,915 of 177,744
Maybe you shouldn't browse around a thread with anime, usually something that's rife with risqué stuff, like that pixiv image.

I said as I'm doing the same thing.

You're fine. We have very different ideas on the definition of freedom over here.

[rule]

miceblue Is the HA-2 Amp a little smaller too compared to the older beta version? Other than small cosmetic differences

Nov 27, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #137,916 of 177,744
Exesteils still haven't picked up Hibiki, no. I decided to try bourbon first with the Larceny. Might look into checking out some other stuff later. Kinda wish I could find some Elijah Craig around here. It's supposed to be a great bang for the buck bourbon

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #137,917 of 177,744
Exesteils still haven't picked up Hibiki, no. I decided to try bourbon first with the Larceny. Might look into checking out some other stuff later. Kinda wish I could find some Elijah Craig around here. It's supposed to be a great bang for the buck bourbon

Would highly recommend you grab a bottle. It's great for a holiday drink.

Also, I've finally learned how to make the perfect scrambled eggs! Fck folding and milk. It's all about dat butter and cream.

jgray91 From Earphone Solutions :

Black Friday only, 20% off Aurisonics earphones with coupon AR20"

Which rounds up to about $200 for the rockets. Your call, bud

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #137,920 of 177,744
@ Tom and anyone who watched Spice and Wolf

Now on Season 2 rewatch of Spice and Wolf

Love it. Way too much.

Dude, rewatching it now makes me realize how much I missed or didn't realize back when I was a much more stupid ****.

As you know me, I dig stuff that is deeper in meaning.

Honestly
NOTHING of the economic stress in this show matters at all. The Season 1 kidnapping of Holo, and the season 2 marriage proposal of hers. 

The series crafts a masterful story of economic betrayl, wit, and merchant bonds to create a sort of tension and relationship stress.

What made me realize this as I watch this with more insight is that this is a 'series'. They could make ANYTHING happen. Especially like 'poof' if they wanted to. This series has fricking wolf god's for pete's sake.

Whereas other series relies on the drama and betrayl itself. Spice and Wolf USES these moments to do one thing, as plot points to put stress on their relationship, and move it forward. These stress points touch on subtle and careful issues that the series generally tip toes around such as how they both know their feelings but are keeping the peace, how they bicker like couples but publically put a farce of using the word 'companion', sex,  and ultimately, the loneliness that they both face in their own right.

It's a masterful play to use the series itself to create such a powerful dialogue between the two that it's just mind numbing. 

At the marriage part in season 2, the merchant shop owner said that Holo signed the marriage proposal with her name for a reason. To make stuff happen, to make it decisive for Lawrence to act. And that is exactly what the series does at these points

I'm honestly in love with Spice and Wolf. 

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #137,922 of 177,744

I'd say that was more of a nip slip than nudity. I didn't even see it the first time around.

Something like this would make it more workplace friendly, non?

Sigh. Fine.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #137,925 of 177,744
Yup. Finally going to get it?

December is my spending month, I am hoping to get it with little to no opposition from my parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back