「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 18, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #113,326 of 177,745

Sidonia 6.
**** it. Bit annoyed with the time-skip setup but oh well. It was effective. Hoshijiro was too damn nice to die raaaaaaawr. Death flags from the moment she appeared in the show though lol.

In the manga the fight scene happened first, and it was much better that way.

Good thing Kunato gets what's coming to him soon.

Haven't read the manga, but I'd guess why they did that is because of a better cliffhanger.
when that sortie scene with Hoshijiro saluting and looking back at Nagate, she's definitely getting killed lol.

May 18, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #113,327 of 177,745
Finished Mass Effect 3 as well.
Really good trilogy, but the ending was really quite disappointing.

In any case, now I've got nothing to do with my free time again. Anyone wanna recommend a game I could play? The past month or so I have kinda rediscovered how gaming is an efficient way to eat up free time. (I used to game a lot until junior high school or so, when I started lurking here and started watching anime.)

May 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #113,329 of 177,745
Which $59 headphone did Dr. Dre take and rebrand?

Well, not rebrand, but I thought it was known that Beats' design was "inspired by" Shure SRH240. Didn't the designer confess to that in some interview?

Also, $58 discounted on Amazon. Near enough. :p

1263999040-97659300.jpg

May 18, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #113,330 of 177,745
  To be fair, the Yamaha's that you have up there copied Beats. They were released years after Beats were and was an attempt by Yamaha to capitalize on the Beats look, popularity, and market niche.

I'm aware of their little dispute :3
Just a little potshot.

In any case, now I've got nothing to do with my free time again. Anyone wanna recommend a game I could play? The past month or so I have kinda rediscovered how gaming is an efficient way to eat up free time. (I used to game a lot until junior high school or so, when I started lurking here and started watching anime.)

Skyrim? Or the Elder Scrolls series in general?
Final Fantasy 7 and 8 are up on Steam.
FTL?
The Witcher series?

May 18, 2014 at 3:41 PM Post #113,332 of 177,745
Well, not rebrand, but I thought it was known that Beats' design was "inspired by" Shure SRH240. Didn't the designer confess to that in some interview?

Also, $58 discounted on Amazon. Near enough. :p

$58? Nah, wait.
  I'm aware of their little dispute :3
Just a little potshot.

You may not believe it, but in the last recent year, the Beats Studios aren't as bad. They do updates similar to Apple. Without much marketing that a 'newer' one or 'better' one is out. Granting that Apple does market newer and better a lot, and so does Beats. But what I mean are more or the behind the scenes changes. Obviously, the price is still a bit high, but for its target market, its sound isn't that bad. The newer non store model ones I heard weren't that bad. (recommendation being not to try store model ones)

Summer charts up in OP!

nice and thanks

May 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #113,334 of 177,745
Skyrim? Or the Elder Scrolls series in general?
Final Fantasy 7 and 8 are up on Steam.
FTL?
The Witcher series?

Played TES III, IV and V at least twice already each. (I finished Oblivion like 5 times)
Final Fantasy seems like a viable option.
Already finished Witcher too.
FTL is as far as I can tell not of a genre I tend to enjoy.

I was maybe thinking the Stanley Parable. Seems like a game I could enjoy.

May 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #113,335 of 177,745
Played TES III, IV and V at least twice already each. (I finished Oblivion like 5 times)
Final Fantasy seems like a viable option.
Already finished Witcher too.
FTL is as far as I can tell not of a genre I tend to enjoy.

I was maybe thinking the Stanley Parable. Seems like a game I could enjoy.

The Stanley parabel is 50% off right now and I would advise everyone to get it.
It's anything but long (might take you three or four hours to find all endings) and I'm not even sure if you can call it a game, but it's super worth its money.
What a great experience this "game" is!
It will make you laugh and think a lot :)

May 18, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #113,336 of 177,745
Hell yeah!
New Sword Gun Art Online II commercial!
Really looks like they did not dare to **** with the money-printing formula and are going to release SAO but with pops!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-18/sword-art-online-ii-tv-spot-streamed

The German subtitles are beyond stupid.

May 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #113,337 of 177,745
  Hell yeah!
New Sword Gun Art Online II commercial!
Really looks like they did not dare to **** with the money-printing formula and are going to release SAO but with pops!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-18/sword-art-online-ii-tv-spot-streamed

The German subtitles are beyond stupid.

May 18, 2014 at 7:51 PM Post #113,339 of 177,745
NOOOOO! :'(
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/05/18/youtube-twitch/9258473/

Not cool. Super not cool.

May 18, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #113,340 of 177,745

So... Why not just expose your photo properly in the first place? 
tongue.gif

The real point of ND filters is to do something like this in daylight:

Someday I wanna try making one of those photos. XD

Because that photo doesn't demonstrate what a neutral density filter does. That could have very well just been a photo with a polariser filter for all we know. The photo on Wikipedia very clearly demonstrates what the ND does. XD

Yes, that Wikipedia photo demonstrates the ND filter's effect, but it doesn't show why that's useful for anything, whereas this photo does. 
tongue.gif

Just marathon'ed Madoka movie 2&3, argh tired =_=

What did you think of the 3rd movie? 
smily_headphones1.gif

Finished Mass Effect 3 as well.
Really good trilogy, but the ending was really quite disappointing.

Sweet, I still need to play that. @_@

NOOOOO! :'(
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/05/18/youtube-twitch/9258473/

Not cool. Super not cool.

Why is it not cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back