「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #113,359 of 177,747

Best. Music. Ever.

Code:
Code:
 ----------------------------------------------- Statistics for: Tutturuu_v1.wav Number of Samples: 67264 ----------------------------------------------- Left Right Peak value: -14.62 dB -14.51 dB Avg RMS: -20.44 dB -20.39 dB DR channel: -69.57 dB -69.62 dB ----------------------------------------------- Official DR value: DR-70 ===============================================

I want to make it so that it plays when I get a message :3

Done. :D

@ Gokukoku no Brynhildr 7

Uhh.... Saya?

LOL, I wasn't even thinking of that when I watched that episode but you're totally right!

May 19, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #113,360 of 177,747
Want some subbed unicorn ep7 so badly...
frown.gif

May 19, 2014 at 5:30 AM Post #113,363 of 177,747
Quote:
  Why is it not cool?

All the stuff that panda mentioned plus the possibility that Twitch is also gonna get YouTubes disgusting content ID system.
And I don't like the thought that the internet is going to be a oligopoly in the near future :/

Plague of gripes is better at wording it:

So the service known for its out of control, soulless, computer-controlled content ID system is buying a service known only for its content ID-able streaming service. Not that I think they'll add in such a feature, but you really have to wonder how furiously the youtube robots are rubbing their robo-mitts together, trying to think of a way to ruin another user service while simultaneously gouging prices in their favor and paying the actual person making the money rubles in compensation.

May 19, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #113,364 of 177,747
Bought a new microSD card. Whooping 8GB. :p
I know these days it's almost nothing, but hey: it's still better than the random class2 4GB I found in my room I had before in my phone. And it was like $5, so whatever.

May 19, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #113,366 of 177,747
  Yep. Basically this. Everything within the medium adheres too heavily to the popular tropes and limits of the form. Not to mention they are all waaaaaaaaaaaay too verbose.

MG Sinanju snap build.

^HG Banshee Norn size comparison.

Sort of regretting getting the titanium finish ver now. Bought it back when I didn't think I would get into painting and now that I have the nub marks are annoying the hell out of me. Not that bad once it's all built though. Shield, weapons, painting and decals still to do.

That finishing looks real nice!!!

working on my special ver. RX 78-2 rite now, expecting a full box of awesomeness
bigsmile_face.gif

May 19, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #113,367 of 177,747
I don't like fast food all that much, but I feel kind of hungry after watching that video :|

May 19, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #113,368 of 177,747
  I don't like fast food all that much, but I feel kind of hungry after watching that video :|

Interesting! (and i'm effing hungry now after working for 13 hours non-stop)

and lol @ dat Shingeki no Kyojin hype-train still going, It's in so many places now it's not even funny anymore.... like What... (=_=)

May 19, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #113,369 of 177,747
  It's been four years since the first episode released BTW. Lets all feel old together.

It's been 8 years since Code Geass first came out...let's all feel old together

That looks so delish...

I'm hungry as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back