「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 5, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #106,786 of 177,750
  The SAT thing doesn't apply to me unless I retake it senior year.

Maybe you should retake it anyway?

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d152059541
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w82143519
$10 is too expensive? O.o

1) Currently, yes. I have no money.
2) All the ones I saw new when I looked last where over $70...

Holy schiit, it was actually released in the US back in 2005...
Now the English version is selling for $350+ 
eek.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #106,787 of 177,750
  ^

Nope, only can read about it. Nobody else has the ability to even know what the hell I am saying. 

They just do the same idiotic 'whatever' or 'commie' or 'facist' statements without knowing what the hell I am even talking about.

That is exactly what I expected.

Your "textbook POV" or whatever is not really doing you a good service. People think you are a cruel heartless Nazi Commie and I don't really see any benefit in viewing things from this angle.
But that's just me.
All power to you.

Mar 5, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #106,788 of 177,750
  That is exactly what I expected.

Your "textbook POV" or whatever is not really doing you a good service. People think you are a cruel heartless Nazi Commie and I don't really see any benefit in viewing things from this angle.
But that's just me.
All power to you.

Conformity, conformity is the day I become brain dead. I've thought of it, but so long as I don't have a job that requires it, and the free will in Univ to do so without major ramifications I will.

Someone on this world needs to ask and think like this. It's not pretty, but it's good mental excercies. Analyzing the true state of the world that is.

I'm not recommending everyone become like this(the world may be worse off if people were like this). But at least enough that it is a view that some are aware of, and one that can make some change their views of the world. 

Mar 5, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #106,789 of 177,750

Conformity, conformity is the day I become brain dead. I've thought of it, but so long as I don't have a job that requires it, and the free will in Univ to do so without major ramifications I will.

Someone on this world needs to ask and think like this. It's not pretty, but it's good mental excercies. Analyzing the true state of the world that is.

I'm not recommending everyone become like this(the world may be worse off if people were like this). But at least enough that it is a view that some are aware of, and one that can make some change their views of the world. 

Nobody want's to take away your free will. I'm just saying that it's sometimes not very appropriate to say what you think. But I guess that's obvious.

The true state of the world....now you sound like some kind of tinfoil-hat person.

You are not even trying to reach the masses with your insights. You are just mumbling this stuff to yourself or tell it to one or two other people just to get rejected almost always. That's just my impression.
If you are happy with the way things are turning out for you regarding all this, then by all means, go on.
But if there is one thing that I learned through all the years I was a member of Greenpeace, went to tons of demonstrations against stupid new laws, police violence, Nazis etc etc it was to sometimes just don't give a **** and acknowledge that some things can't be changed.
There is no shame in going with the flow sometimes if all you experience instead is frustration, sadness and anger.

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #106,790 of 177,750
  Nobody want's to take away your free will. I'm just saying that it's sometimes not very appropriate to say what you think. But I guess that's obvious.

The true state of the world....now you sound like some kind of tinfoil-hat person.

You are not even trying to reach the masses with your insights. You are just mumbling this stuff to yourself or tell it to one or two other people just to get rejected almost always. That's just my impression.
If you are happy with the way things are turning out for you regarding all this, then by all means, go on.
But if there is one thing that I learned through all the years I was a member of Greenpeace, went to tons of demonstrations against stupid new laws, police violence, Nazis etc etc it was to sometimes just don't give a **** and acknowledge that some things can't be changed.
There is no shame in going with the flow sometimes if all you experience instead is frustration, sadness and anger.

That's my impression as well. Mainly caused by my pessimissm, slight narcicism, and superiority complex that these thoughts are causing themselves. 

Happy? Not really. I am just able to root for 'different' people easier now. 

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #106,793 of 177,750
  You fellas need to learn how to communicate properly on the internets.

Much negative energy.
Many demeaning tone.
Such concern, wow.

Take a leaf out of the bible and start speaking the truth in love. :D:D

Much positive
Such philosophy
Very learned
How School
So crypto
Many Coin
Wow, XIntensity

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #106,794 of 177,750
  That's my impression as well. Mainly caused by my pessimissm, slight narcicism, and superiority complex that these thoughts are causing themselves. 

Happy? Not really. I am just able to root for 'different' people easier now. 

My younger brother had the almost same "problem" and he kept asking me how I manage to be so calm all the time. He was anti-everything for a few years and kept getting more sad because of all the **** that happens on this planet and the fact that most of it is unavoidable or irreparabel. Until I got him to realize that life is just a big joke and that you are able to choose what you care about and what not. Something like this.

There are just specific kinds of people that I refuse to root with because a) people might get a wrong idea of me and b) I'm a human being and therefore have personal set of ethics that I believe to be right. That's just how it works. I'm not an emotionless robot and by all means, I really don't want to be one.
Nobody is ever going to take you serious if you have no own definitive opinion on anything and just keep telling people that there is no real right or wrong in this world.

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #106,795 of 177,750
  Take a leaf out of the bible and start speaking the truth in love. :D:D

And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what things I have wrought in Egypt, and my signs which I have done among them; that ye may know how that I am the LORD.
-Exodus 10:2

God wants to be remembered forever for the mass murder of little children.

That is true love right there!

Whatever, have fun with this:
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/long.htm

Oyasumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Mar 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #106,796 of 177,750
  Much positive
Such philosophy
Very learned
How School
So crypto
Many Coin
Wow, XIntensity

That's the spirit! 
tongue.gif

You can't just drop knowledge bombs all willy nilly, one has to consider the current atmosphere, the touchiness of the subject at hand, and the differences in language before you let one rip. I think communication has become a lost art when discussing things over the internet, especially when one tries to bring up serious topics in a relaxed and casual setting.

There was absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever with previous post Panda-sama in terms of content, but in your hastiness to demonstrate your deep knowledge and contrarian viewpoints, you may have missed a great opportunity to spark a debate with Soup-chan and enlighten all of us. Your post wasn't even aggressive in the slightest, but I still think it was wildly inappropriate.

I guess that's exactly why many forums don't permit serious topics like politics and religion, because people get fired up over the content of their posts, they forget that the only thing more important than what you're saying, is how you're saying it.

English iz hard.

Mar 5, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #106,797 of 177,750
  My younger brother had the almost same "problem" and he kept asking me how I manage to be so calm all the time. He was anti-everything for a few years and kept getting more sad because of all the **** that happens on this planet and the fact that most of it is unavoidable or irreparabel. Until I got him to realize that life is just a big joke and that you are able to choose what you care about and what not. Something like this.

There are just specific kinds of people that I refuse to root with because a) people might get a wrong idea of me and b) I'm a human being and therefore have personal set of ethics that I believe to be right. That's just how it works. I'm not an emotionless robot and by all means, I really don't want to be one.
Nobody is ever going to take you serious if you have no own definitive opinion on anything and just keep telling people that there is no real right or wrong in this world.

I did a circle, in wehre after realizing that a few months ago, I then re-realized that I did indeed need to have personal opinion which lead me to like a lot of people that are questionable.

Putin is still da bomb. And my RF flag came in today. I have it drapped over my lofted bed. 

U.N flag comming tomorrow. I'll make it the main flag and drape it across the wall.

That's the spirit! 
tongue.gif

You can't just drop knowledge bombs all willy nilly, one has to consider the current atmosphere, the touchiness of the subject at hand, and the differences in language before you let one rip. I think communication has become a lost art when discussing things over the internet, especially when one tries to bring up serious topics in a relaxed and casual setting.

There was absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever with previous post Panda-sama in terms of content, but in your hastiness to demonstrate your deep knowledge and contrarian viewpoints, you may have missed a great opportunity to spark a debate with Soup-chan and enlighten all of us. Your post wasn't even aggressive in the slightest, but I still think it was wildly inappropriate.

I guess that's exactly why many forums don't permit serious topics like politics and religion, because people get fired up over the content of their posts, they forget that the only thing more important than what you're saying, is how you're saying it.

English iz hard.

Can't English every day :/

I had a feeling of a better 'choice' of words, but I just decided to let it rip, as I had no one else to talk to :/

Anyway, I got the new Xintensity moded SCRYPT miner. Got a +100 hashes :D

Much coin, such hash, very wow, so happy, little money, happy shibe.

Mar 5, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #106,798 of 177,750

you may have missed a great opportunity to spark a debate with Soup-chan and enlighten all of us. Y

I didn't say anything previously because I didn't know who soup-chan was. I thought you were referring to a new member that was in our chat room at the time that I haven't yet learned the usernames of so I just went passed that.

Just realize...you meant TYG 
rolleyes.gif

Now I don't feel as bad

Such mis-understand
Very clarification
Wow

Mar 5, 2014 at 10:27 PM Post #106,799 of 177,750
  Anyway, I got the new Xintensity moded SCRYPT miner. Got a +100 hashes :D

Much coin, such hash, very wow, so happy, little money, happy shibe.

Oooo neato! I'll check it out, it might help the performance of my 7950 which isn't doing super amazing.

DOGE/BTC has been looking down ever since the halvening, I wonder when it'll go to the moon again. 
tongue.gif

Nvidia's latest card seems to be doing really well for mining, I have a feeling the street prices of new graphics cards will be artificially inflated because of all the demand from miners. Things aren't so bad here in Australia, but I think that's because the electricity is so expensive, so the demand for GPU mining isn't as high.

But boy, all hell will break loose if both AMD and Nvidia's new offerings will be viable for mining.

Such mis-understand
Very clarification
Wow

tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back