「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 5, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #106,801 of 177,750
Well, not that you can go out of the international waiting area anyway.

In fact I can :D

Well, actually meetup is not impossible depends on the timing I reach KL, not so sure on that though as I am not the one buying bus ticket

Mar 5, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #106,802 of 177,750

Oooo neato! I'll check it out, it might help the performance of my 7950 which isn't doing super amazing.

DOGE/BTC has been looking down ever since the halvening, I wonder when it'll go to the moon again. 
tongue.gif

Nvidia's latest card seems to be doing really well for mining, I have a feeling the street prices of new graphics cards will be artificially inflated because of all the demand from miners. Things aren't so bad here in Australia, but I think that's because the electricity is so expensive, so the demand for GPU mining isn't as high.

But boy, all hell will break loose if both AMD and Nvidia's new offerings will be viable for mining.

tongue.gif

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1zn0ss/xpost_ubur1x_explains_how_to_get_500kh_on_270x/

This was the thread
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1zlz7c/500_khash_with_270x_no_hw_stable/

that got linked in the Doge link.

Try it out, so far its working well for me.  I took out the auto-fan and temp target and clock parameters as I use MSI AB's own custom fan graph, and I OC or UC on the fly.

Mar 6, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #106,804 of 177,750
Mar 6, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #106,807 of 177,750

Time to keep a watch out at yard sales and pawn shops, lolol

It's so sketchy to visit them :/

My computer's are such good heaters lol...not that I need it.

I like to actually cool my room at night down to 69-67F. 

Sure, pawn shops are sketchy, but yard sales and thrift stores are fun to look around in and usually I can get a good deal on at least something.

XD same here! Especially back at home, my TV and PC on together could heat up my room to beyond 80 degrees.

Time to keep a watch out at yard sales and pawn shops, lolol

But that doesn't support the creator... -__-

So? You think there's any legal way of getting it legitimately while supporting the developer on a game that's out of print?

Oh yes, and I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi tonight. It was pretty good, and I really wanna go there before he dies, but Meh I can't see how this is a 99% on rotten tomatoes or whatever...

Mar 6, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #106,809 of 177,750
You're coming here by bus? Cheapo :p

Go by bus, back by plane. Price difference isn't really significant, it was like, when I logged into Skype, my friends already reached the conclusion =_=

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #106,810 of 177,750

I never knew that this game had such wonderful tracks -_- And I've had the game since 2006-ish (last save time was about 2007, think it took me a while to finish that game...)

I never played the game but I bought this wonderful soundtrack a few years ago :)

http://kotaku.com/the-attack-on-titan-burgers-look-utterly-disgusting-1537609511
They really do.

That is one of the reasons why I haven't been to a McDonalds/Burgerking/KFC etc in like seven years.
The food there looks like **** most of the time.

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #106,812 of 177,750

Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.

Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.

damn

Haha, I made a little care last semester.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?

So many buggy, I,am doing one too.

Mar 6, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #106,813 of 177,750
Man, Better Machine by Ozaken almost brought a tear to my eye. Romance, robots and mild to heavy H/ecchi content but so sad and true. (No NTR or stuff just pure romance).

On pururin.

I suggest to read it's prologue oneshot Better Machine Gaiden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back