「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 6, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #100,156 of 177,750
Meh, uni resumes tomorrow. Not motivated at all.
I really might have to look for a different major....

Also:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-06/mangaka-suggests-kill-la-kill-may-be-plagiarized

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #100,158 of 177,750

Also:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-06/mangaka-suggests-kill-la-kill-may-be-plagiarized

What major are you in?

Some users are right in their claims though, that really every single anime/manga out there can be considered plagarized. All those Shoujou manga's?.....

but mech is wonderfo. 

Not a sciit ton tho. There's buddy complex and nobunaga, but I haven't watched any others that are mech. Yet. But I think 2 are good enough if they aren't valvraves or suisei :xf_eek:

Mech is pretty wonderful, few are good though.

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #100,160 of 177,750
  What major are you in?

Medical Computer Science.

The whole medical part? No problem. As and Bs in all the exams.
80% of the CS stuff? Total desaster. Especially all this math. I totally lowballed the math part.
Things like programming stuff in my freetime just for fun? Did not cross my mind a single time.

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #100,161 of 177,750
  Medical Computer Science.

The whole medical part? No problem. As and Bs in all the exams.
80% of the CS stuff? Total desaster. Especially all this math. I totally lowballed the math part.
Things like programming stuff in my freetime just for fun? Did not cross my mind a single time.

Yep, the math is what kills me also

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #100,162 of 177,750

Also:

Lol, mine started today and I still have no motivation... >.>
My math class I'm gonna try and drop is being taught in a dinky room by a small Russian woman. Would be interesting to continue but like you I don't get math all that well so I'm gonna try and retake some easier math classes first.

Every work is a copy of one or multiple works...

Oh, and I also bought a tea infuser today and some loose-leaf tea from the Japanese import shop near my university. About to drink a proper cup of tea! ^o^

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #100,164 of 177,750
  I read two reviews without spoilers. I won't watch it. I heard of a terrible terrible romance ending.. And that is enought o piss me off for a month so yeah lol

lol

Btw how do you find 5cm/s? Or you havn't watch it?

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #100,165 of 177,750
  Yep, the math is what kills me also

It is actually killing me so hard that I might get kicked out of my university.

My math class I'm gonna try and drop is being taught in a dinky room by a small Russian woman. Would be interesting to continue but like you I don't get math all that well so I'm gonna try and retake some easier math classes first.

Oh, and I also bought a tea infuser today and some loose-leaf tea from the Japanese import shop near my university. About to drink a proper cup of tea! ^o^

I don't really have a choice what to take and what not :/

But some copies are more blatant than others.

Great investment! Loose-leaf tea is best tea. You get a way bigger variety and more high-class stuff.
I drank some bamboo leaf tea today. A lot better than I thought!

Jan 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #100,166 of 177,750

Mecha anime and I have a bad relationship. I still watch them, but where as my expectations for a Harem anime before I watch it are, say, as high as my expectations for the future of North Korea; my expectations for a new Mecha anime are as high as my expectations for the for the U.S. govt. to get it's act straight.

I liked TTGL and Soukou no Strain, Suisei no Gargantia was good for it's non-mecha parts.... Kurogane Linebarrles was good as a harem not as mecha..... etc. It's just one long, long chain of let-downs for me ;(

*edit* Oh I did like MJP last year, well not really but I actually made it to the end of that show without hating myself for it like Valverave did.

Jan 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #100,167 of 177,750
Also not to much of a mech anime fan.
I don't consider NGE one :p

Oyasumi~

http://www.twitch.tv/Northernlion

Jan 6, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #100,168 of 177,750
On the contrary, I'm really going to enjoy my classes this quarter; full-on engineering and graduate school classes. I have't had this setup of courses before since I usually took a class for my minor.

Nice!

Great investment! Loose-leaf tea is best tea. You get a way bigger variety and more high-class stuff.

Ouch, that sucks. That's why I didn't want to go to a specialized school that only focused on one area or whatever. You get much more variety with a big university.

Meh, true. But calling those two drawings similar is a bit BS in my mind.

Yeah, I'll probably enjoy it! The first one I tried was Thai lemon which is a pretty bitter tea with a lemon flavor. Hopefully I'll like the other one I bought; glad I only got the sampler size of this because I dunno if I like it all that much... >.>

Jan 6, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #100,169 of 177,750
On the contrary, I'm really going to enjoy my classes this quarter; full-on engineering and graduate school classes. I have't had this setup of courses before since I usually took a class for my minor.

Isn't athat.....hard?

lol

Btw how do you find 5cm/s? Or you havn't watch it?

Yes of course :D

Loved it, probably my most fav movie

It is actually killing me so hard that I might get kicked out of my university.

Wait what!?? Change majors and take some easy classes to boost gpa!

Mecha anime and I have a bad relationship. I still watch them, but where as my expectations for a Harem anime before I watch it are, say, as high as my expectations for the future of North Korea; my expectations for a new Mecha anime are as high as my expectations for the for the U.S. govt. to get it's act straight.

I liked TTGL and Soukou no Strain, Suisei no Gargantia was good for it's non-mecha parts.... Kurogane Linebarrles was good as a harem not as mecha..... etc. It's just one long, long chain of let-downs for me ;(

*edit* Oh I did like MJP last year, well not really but I actually made it to the end of that show without hating myself for it like Valverave did.

Eureka Seven, Code Geass, Strawberry Panic, Linebarrels of Iron, Gundam 00 
Try those out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back