「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 23, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #98,476 of 177,750
  I'd rather just get the end I want the first time than try and figure it out and waste all my time.

Lol, I dunno. I'm guessing it's another box from my SS? :O

Well no schiit, you're in the south. I'm way up north here though, eh.

Is that possible!!??

DAYUM......

yeah hahah heheheheeh :D

It's really hot outside :D

Well not anymore, it's nighttime now.

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #98,477 of 177,750
Dec 23, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #98,478 of 177,750

I'd rather just get the end I want the first time than try and figure it out and waste all my time.

Lol, I dunno. I'm guessing it's another box from my SS? :O

Well no schiit, you're in the south. I'm way up north here though, eh.

Is that possible!!??

DAYUM......

yeah hahah heheheheeh :D

It's really hot outside :D

Well not anymore, it's nighttime now.

Well, basically just not wasting my time going down useless routes.

Yeah, I know right! Pictures when I get back from dinner.

Pfft, it's still hot over here since it's not dark yet. XD

Where did you find this? They give no citations for their measurements.

Anyway, interesting to read although that kind of stuff is just common sense I would think.
I don't like the way the writer goes through the point system...yes, let's start with #1 and then jump to #4, coming back to #2 near the bottom. Wat?

Innerfidelity. I'm guessing they're innerfidelity's measurements too. Not too sure about the author though. It's still an interesting read, IMO. Wonder how the basic stats would do in this shootout? 
rolleyes.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #98,479 of 177,750

Where did you find this? They give no citations for their measurements.

Anyway, interesting to read although that kind of stuff is just common sense I would think.

I don't like the way the writer goes through the point system...yes, let's start with #1 and then jump to #4, coming back to #2 near the bottom. Wat?

Innerfidelity. I'm guessing they're innerfidelity's measurements too. Not too sure about the author though. It's still an interesting read, IMO. Wonder how the basic stats would do in this shootout? :rolleyes:

They are from Innerfidelity, but no credit was given. Come on mang. You learn about plagiarism in what, 6th grade?

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #98,480 of 177,750

Yeah, I know right! Pictures when I get back from dinner.

Pfft, it's still hot over here since it's not dark yet. XD

Innerfidelity. I'm guessing they're innerfidelity's measurements too. Not too sure about the author though. It's still an interesting read, IMO. Wonder how the basic stats would do in this shootout? 
rolleyes.gif

Yeah I guess

ALWAYS go down best girl's route! :D

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #98,481 of 177,750

There is no 'Useless' route unless you play the same route a second time, since even in the bad ends there is story that was given thought and it usually explains something that wasn't explained before. So your argument is invalid. :p

I don't understand how people don't enjoy going the route they choose rather than following a guide that makes all the choices for you. Even if it's not the route you want, there is still new story there and you can easily enjoy it. (Again, assuming you don't play the exact same route a second time)

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #98,482 of 177,750
  It's waaay to informal. Sans serif was meant to look clean and modern. It's supposed to be fairly neutral and professional (business use, etc.). And then there's Comic Sans.

dude.... I'm using it for my anime list, informal is the whole point!!
I'd understand if someone is using it for work..... but this all wrong now, people are just hating comic sans for the sake of hating it.

Maybe there are no loli H-scenes?

Then why not use a walkthrough???

Well according to VNDB, there should be....

because I couldn't find one / there isn't one.

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #98,483 of 177,750

I don't understand how people don't enjoy going the route they choose rather than following a guide that makes all the choices for you. Even if it's not the route you want, there is still new story there and you can easily enjoy it. (Again, assuming you don't play the exact same route a second time)

Because some people just don't like making choices and would like to play VNs simply as a kinetic novel.....
That's me before playing fortissimo, now I'm kinda leaning more towards your way of thinking... lol

Also there are some of those sneaky choices that seems to be irrelevant to the plot but will change something over time....
(I still have no idea why I didn't get the loli scenes, not that I really want them..... but I was expecting it. :| )

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #98,484 of 177,750
  Because some people just don't like making choices and would like to play VNs simply as a kinetic novel.....
That's me before playing fortissimo, now I'm kinda leaning more towards your way of thinking... lol

Also there are some of those sneaky choices that seems to be irrelevant to the plot but will change something over time....
(I still have no idea why I didn't get the loli scenes, not that I really want them..... but I was expecting it. :| )

If you want a kinetic novel........ GO PLAY ONE. lol
The whole reason I play VNs is for the choices. If I didn't want that I'd go read a book or watch an anime or play any recently released shooter game.

Why can't that be in English already........... :'(

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #98,485 of 177,750
  If you want a kinetic novel........ GO PLAY ONE. lol
The whole reason I play VNs is for the choices. If I didn't want that I'd go read a book or watch an anime or play any recently released shooter game.

Why can't that be in English already........... :'(

lol you don't always get what you want.... say it just so happens that the series you like only exists in the form of a VN.
And kinetic novels are pretty rare nowadays.

Play it raw with me
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #98,487 of 177,750
  lol you don't always get what you want.... say it just so happens that the series you like only exists in the form of a VN.
And kinetic novels are pretty rare nowadays.

Play it raw with me
biggrin.gif

ehh true. but maybe that should tell you all something about what way is more enjoyable to play. :p

The only way the would work is if you translated it to me line by line. I know about 8 hiragana, 2 katakana and no more than 20 japanese words...

Dec 23, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #98,488 of 177,750
@Machine-Doll end

Meh, open end.....
*demands sequel*

@Aoki Hagane end

Kinda disappointed we never get to see the new warhead in action.... but pretty good overall :D
I cant recognize half the characters here! :xf_eek:

Dec 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #98,489 of 177,750
  ehh true. but maybe that should tell you all something about what way is more enjoyable to play. :p

The only way the would work is if you translated it to me line by line. I know about 8 hiragana, 2 katakana and no more than 20 japanese words...

lol yeah, I just kinda realized that
tongue.gif

Aww damn.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back