「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #98,492 of 177,750
I've been testing the Camera Connection Kit with the JDS Labs C5D. The iDevice can charge the C5D. Nifty!

Kirby remix songs + C5D full bass boost + Crossfade M-100 = good workout playlist XD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yAkBgClY48[/video]

And by workout, I mean this. XD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5X-5ZAYha8[/video]

I Gained 100XP (Not that it Matters).

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #98,493 of 177,750
I read a lot of schiit political media.

I have to. Schiit political media is the only media around. If I was to tune it out, I wouldn't be in the know.

One of those schiit media's is THE DIPLOMAT. 

90% of its articles are on China and its analysis. Most of it is one sided bull schiit straight from the biased ***hole of satan himself. It's still fun to read. Oh, and most of those bull articles are from pissed off Asian writers.

But today, an article came out. I read it. And for the first time in months. An article from the Dipolmat doens't want to make me puke and schiit bricks.
http://thediplomat.com/2013/12/why-china-wont-attack-taiwan/

Good analysis of cross straight releations, the consequences and benefits of every scenario. Soruces citing U.S analysis experts on a (not very popular) side.

And dayum, I was surprised(or maybe not) to see that he wasn't one of the usual THE DIPLOMAT asian guest writers.

IT's obviously not a perfect article free of any bias. It's very short, and many of its arguments arne't actually supported by full sources. But as a general idea, it is a good read.

It obvioulsy isn't long enough to go into the intracacies of how potentially bad or viable that plan is or in what scenario such a thing will happen, but it is a start towards better articles for THE DIPLOMAT.

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #98,494 of 177,750

Well, basically just not wasting my time going down useless routes.

There is no 'Useless' route unless you play the same route a second time, since even in the bad ends there is story that was given thought and it usually explains something that wasn't explained before. So your argument is invalid. :p

I don't understand how people don't enjoy going the route they choose rather than following a guide that makes all the choices for you. Even if it's not the route you want, there is still new story there and you can easily enjoy it. (Again, assuming you don't play the exact same route a second time)

Of course there are useless routes. Sorry, but if I have to make 30 choices and some of them aren't obvious, I don't wanna waste my time going down the same bad route 10 hours later, only requiring me to go back and try and figure out which choice I made wrong, etc.

Maybe there are no loli H-scenes?

Then why not use a walkthrough???

Well according to VNDB, there should be....

because I couldn't find one / there isn't one.

Lol, it's all lies to get you lolicons to buy the game. XP

Did you try googling it in Japanese? XD

I don't understand how people don't enjoy going the route they choose rather than following a guide that makes all the choices for you. Even if it's not the route you want, there is still new story there and you can easily enjoy it. (Again, assuming you don't play the exact same route a second time)

Because some people just don't like making choices and would like to play VNs simply as a kinetic novel.....
That's me before playing fortissimo, now I'm kinda leaning more towards your way of thinking... lol

Also there are some of those sneaky choices that seems to be irrelevant to the plot but will change something over time....
(I still have no idea why I didn't get the loli scenes, not that I really want them..... but I was expecting it. :| )

Exactly, the sneaky choices in games piss me off. I don't have time fo dat.

Reading the World God Only Knows right now

I stopped reading it at around chapter 70 a few years ago(many years ago)

Woah, you're actually going back and reading it? Hope you end up liking it :/

Reading the World God Only Knows right now

I stopped reading it at around chapter 70 a few years ago(many years ago)

Whenever someone says that, I automatically think

Yay, good call Michelle! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #98,495 of 177,750
  Of course there are useless routes. Sorry, but if I have to make 30 choices and some of them aren't obvious, I don't wanna waste my time going down the same bad route 10 hours later, only requiring me to go back and try and figure out which choice I made wrong, etc.

Yay, good call Michelle! 
biggrin.gif

This is A LONG ASS manga. Holy schiit

I've been reading for a long time and I'm only on Ch 19. These are some long chapters meng!

I'm also doing some quasi meditating in between. Afirming my thoughts on the world to prevent 'contamination'. 

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #98,497 of 177,750

Yay, good call Michelle! 
biggrin.gif

This is A LONG ASS manga. Holy schiit

I've been reading for a long time and I'm only on Ch 19. These are some long chapters meng!

I'm also doing some quasi meditating in between. Afirming my thoughts on the world to prevent 'contamination'. 

The chapters should only be 19 pages each. That's not bad?

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #98,498 of 177,750
In the mail today!

From Tracey and Adam

QB and his harem.

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #98,499 of 177,750

I go through them a bit slow. I read everything :/
  In the mail today!

From Tracey and Adam

QB and his harem.

Wait what is happening!??

Did another SS get arranged or something!?

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #98,500 of 177,750
Hi all...

Was trying to complete stickering the RG Justice while watching anime but failed to finish even after watching 2 of them...

Finished Cube x Cursed x Curious and OreGairu yesterday

Cube x Cursed x Curious is just so-so, the plot is quite confusing and couldn't catch quite a lot of parts..

OreGairu is really solid though, a great presentation of social psychology through the form of anime... would say it is pretty unique among the anime I saw...

Also was listening to Love Live! songs today...

This solo is pretty refreshing if you ask me

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #98,501 of 177,750

I go through them a bit slow. I read everything :/
  In the mail today!

From Tracey and Adam

QB and his harem.

Wait what is happening!??

Did another SS get arranged or something!?

I read through everything too, but it only takes me 5-10 minutes per chapter...

Nah, just a friendly gift exchange between Eve and Atom and I.

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #98,502 of 177,750
  Hi all...

Was trying to complete stickering the RG Justice while watching anime but failed to finish even after watching 2 of them...

Finished Cube x Cursed x Curious and OreGairu yesterday

Cube x Cursed x Curious is just so-so, the plot is quite confusing and couldn't catch quite a lot of parts..

OreGairu is really solid though, a great presentation of social psychology through the form of anime... would say it is pretty unique among the anime I saw...

Also was listening to Love Live! songs today...

This solo is pretty refreshing if you ask me

Yeah, Love Live songs are pretty decent. The first one they sang during episode four or five was also pretty good

RG Justice gundam!???

nah, RG Freedom FTW !!!

Yahari Ore was pretty good

I read through everything too, but it only takes me 5-10 minutes per chapter...

Nah, just a friendly gift exchange between Eve and Atom and I.

DAyummmmmmm.......DAYUMMMMMMMMM.....DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMM...lol

Dec 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #98,503 of 177,750
Dec 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #98,505 of 177,750

Users who are viewing this thread

Back