Jun 5, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #77,672 of 177,745
That SOUNDSTAGE on the PFR-V1....

The burn-in continues.

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #77,676 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
That SOUNDSTAGE on the PFR-V1....

The burn-in continues.

wait. If I remember correctly, that's a precursor to the qualia/f1/ex1000/ma900. You're selling me those. 

But, they actually sounds pretty good! I might end up keeping them.

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #77,678 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

why do you do this to me...

I only got it new today, so burn-in will take sometime. Especially for a relatively small driver that had to move a huge amount.

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #77,680 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I only got it new today, so burn-in will take sometime. Especially for a relatively small driver that had to move a huge amount.

AKA your brain getting used to the sound

^ because that face of that guy on the last image really bothered me

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #77,681 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

AKA your brain getting used to the sound

^ because that face of that guy on the last image really bothered me

Doesn't work like that for some certain headphones in my experience. My MDR-1R really did change but none of my BA IEM ever changes from burn-in. YMMV.

1 full overnight usually does everything you ever need.

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #77,682 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

Tell me! What can you expect, it's the predecessor of a (few) pretty good phones.

Or maybe a side-by-side review with SA5000 and 404? :p

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #77,684 of 177,745
Quote:
What's up guys?

I fell asleep hard. So tired today and I still am.

Nothing to do but games and anime today.

Tomorrow is a senior only class fieldtrip to the beach.

Niceu! Just got done with my final day of classes at high school and now just finishing up college homework.
Family is down that doesn't know about my otaku-ness. I have so damn much of it now though that I'm not even gonna bother taking it down. If they learn about it and give a schiit, too bad.
And I got paid $5 to set up a Google Drive account for my teacher (that is just create a folder and share it with his department :D)
Oh, sweet! I'm going on a trip to a theme park in Idaho tomorrow for National Honor Society..
Quote:
hi guys, reporting in from the HK airport~

Ooh, sweet! Ganbatte!

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #77,685 of 177,745
Niceu! Just got done with my final day of classes at high school and now just finishing up college homework.
Family is down that doesn't know about my otaku-ness. I have so damn much of it now though that I'm not even gonna bother taking it down. If they learn about it and give a schiit, too bad.
And I got paid $5 to set up a Google Drive account for my teacher (that is just create a folder and share it with his department :D)
Oh, sweet! I'm going on a trip to a theme park in Idaho tomorrow for National Honor Society..
Ooh, sweet! Ganbatte!
yeah. I'm learning to stop caring. but the moe and romance still has to stay secret.
nice! have fun!

for $179, this tablet is pretty nice one you root it! it's so cheap and this needs ads but they don't really get in the way and are quite interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back