「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #77,641 of 177,750
Quote:
I haven't played WoT but it doesn't seem as exciting, and WT requires quite a lot of planning sometimes.

World of Tanks does too in CW and high tier battles. Or at least if you want to survive and play well

It's more of  a go in and kill and exit type of game.

WoT is generally seen as a 'better' game to WT due to WT not being flushed out yet amongst other things. 

Jun 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #77,644 of 177,750
Do you guys think a different press for OP/ED's or OST in genral is used in the actual epiosodes and movies or is the sound different due to compression or other tidbits?

The compression or use of different format shouldn't make that big of a difference, but of course these rips were made for TV, so it could be a different press.

The OP for Valvrave sounds more mellow and 3D(more seperation and imaging) in the anime episode, whilst the actual one is like a 'real' song where it loses the 3D like qualities and moves forward with an active presence

Jun 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #77,646 of 177,750
Quote:
Do you guys think a different press for OP/ED's or OST in genral is used in the actual epiosodes and movies or is the sound different due to compression or other tidbits?

The compression or use of different format shouldn't make that big of a difference, but of course these rips were made for TV, so it could be a different press.

The OP for Valvrave sounds more mellow and 3D(more seperation and imaging) in the anime episode, whilst the actual one is like a 'real' song where it loses the 3D like qualities and moves forward with an active presence

probably. could also be due to the positional audio used in animations. dunno.

You brought something to my mind.... was going to say something. 

Jun 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #77,650 of 177,750

I guess it has something to do with matching volume/dynamics with the anime itself. Also it's not mastered with people watching it in crowded, noisy places in mind, rather for home watching. Popular music is, since portable players and earbuds/IEMs are supposedly the most popular way of listening these days. Or at least I think so.

Jun 5, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #77,654 of 177,750
I am still waiting for the next big War Thunder patch with new DM and fixed FM for many Allies aircraft.

Jun 5, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #77,655 of 177,750
I like many different fields, consumer analysyst, business, engineering, marketing. 

Really anything gets my interest.

From a business standpoint. Most people's outrage at companies from these tech forums always forget that it doesn't make sense for that company to cater to them and give them what they want. Considering that most companies in the limelight are big companies.

Oh, you're pissed about __insert company here__ because they didn't give you what you wanted and went another direction? EA, Intel, AMD, Samsung, Apple etc etc? Cool story bro. (sugoi monogatari oniichan!) Tell it again after you get a degree in business or at least understand things from their POV. 

The whole point of complaining against some companies is to fight for the consumers. I can't really argue right now because I am smashed in my head for staying up so long into the morning (it's already post dawn @ 0426) so I am hoping that someone else that's into gaming *cough*Accoun*cough* can provide some examples why such and such companies are doing bad things to consumers and why such and such are bad.

It's not really hard to understand a company's POV, tbh: they are out there to get your money the cheapest way for them possible, the most expensive way out of us. They care about us as long as we care to give them money. Sometime they do some shady thing that people don't like to test the water and if that didn't work then revert back to fellating the consumer base with the cheapest way that worked before, before trying to rip off on a new scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back