「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 30, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #76,786 of 177,750
Just wanted to pop in and say hi... I've been watching Date a Live and Railgun S2. Also Rinne la Lagrange really picked up in S2 compared to S1 so if anybody dropped it in /after S1 I say give it another chance! :D

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 30, 2013 at 6:39 AM Post #76,787 of 177,750
Just wanted to pop in and say hi... I've been watching Date a Live and Railgun S2. Also Rinne la Lagrange really picked up in S2 compared to S1 so if anybody dropped it in /after S1 I say give it another chance! :D
Hai!!

Not sure I want to pick it up again.

Try Shingeki no Kyojin.

And watch Hentai Ouji when your family isnt around.

May 30, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #76,788 of 177,750
May 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #76,790 of 177,750
Hey guys! Just stopping in to say whatsup. LITERALLY downloading this file on some 1998 status at 2.4KBps....god dammit. At least it'll be done by the time I get home. Also I'm gonna start playing the Deus Ex series today! Welp, off to my internship now. Maybe I'll post some if I get bored there lol.

May 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #76,791 of 177,750
Quote:
Hey guys! Just stopping in to say whatsup. LITERALLY downloading this file on some 1998 status at 2.4KBps....god dammit. At least it'll be done by the time I get home. Also I'm gonna start playing the Deus Ex series today! Welp, off to my internship now. Maybe I'll post some if I get bored there lol.

So you becoming a doc? I see... well not much :p me n kalbee going to japan. Except he goin for 2 months. 
Quote:
Just wanted to pop in and say hi... I've been watching Date a Live and Railgun S2. Also Rinne la Lagrange really picked up in S2 compared to S1 so if anybody dropped it in /after S1 I say give it another chance!
biggrin.gif

AWE YE JOE. And hey :D skype still working for you guys?
Quote:
Sigh... if only I was a handsome skinny built male. I could making $100 a day for standing around...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tlg/3835372576.html

why skinny? :p

May 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #76,792 of 177,750
Quote:
@Jgray: Here's probably my best recommendation for a Miku song for you:

Other than that, most of the Miku songs I listen to are pretty "digital."

I think I've posted this before but the best vocaloid songs are still those made with VocaListener
It's a plug-in for Vocaloid 3 that approximates the synth parameters from a real voice.
Unfortunately the plug-in itself costs 20,000 JPY (Approx. US$200).....

Quote:
Sigh... if only I was a handsome skinny built male. I could making $100 a day for standing around...

LOL I could probably get this job if I lived there
tongue.gif

I just need a pair of rectangular glasses to make myself look smart ~

May 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #76,794 of 177,750
I think I've posted this before but the best vocaloid songs are still those made with VocaListener
It's a plug-in for Vocaloid 3 that approximates the synth parameters from a real voice.

LOL I could probably get this job if I lived there :p
You could :) do the same "like a bauwss look" and send that pic!

May 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #76,796 of 177,750
ok this is really weird, my Macbook CPU temp reads 7x˚C and the fan is at top speed while my CPU load is under 20% load the whole time......
my only guess is that the GPU is heating up and since they share the same heatsink the CPU temp is high too.....

May 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #76,797 of 177,750
ok this is really weird, my Macbook CPU temp reads 7x˚C and the fan is at top speed while my CPU load is under 20% load the whole time......

my only guess is that the GPU is heating up and since they share the same heatsink the CPU temp is high too.....
Are you using SMC fan control?

Yes they share the same heatsink assembly.

May 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #76,798 of 177,750
Hai!!

Not sure I want to pick it up again.

Try Shingeki no Kyojin.

And watch Hentai Ouji when your family isnt around.

IMO there's nothing that bad in hentai ouji to require the family to be outta the house. Not something like date a live at least... >_>

Little Wings ~MIKU GT Edition~ from the GT Project album is stuck in my head. Good.

Niceu! I remember that song getting stuck in my head a fair bit too a while ago. :cool:

Hey, wassup? Good luck at your internship!

@Jgray: Here's probably my best recommendation for a Miku song for you:

Other than that, most of the Miku songs I listen to are pretty "digital."

LOL I could probably get this job if I lived there :p

Holy crap that's an expensive plugin! :eek:
Hehe, you probably could get that job too! :D

Are you doing any GPU intensive tasks?
Maybe it's time to clean your lappy out?

Wasabi Kit Kats don't even sound good... At all.... >_<

Oh but they are, and I'm not pulling any stunts here.
Fresh/real wasabi tastes quiet different from the green stuff you normally see in sushi shops.

Haha, alright. I'll have to try some (fresh wasabi and wasabi kit kats) when I go to some place that has them :D

May 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM Post #76,799 of 177,750
Quote:

Go try Wasabi Kit Kat next time and tell me it ain't one of the most delicious one you tried.

Wait, what... You've done it again Japan, bravo I say, bravo

Hey there! Ooh... I want to play Deus Ex but I only have Human Revolution. Lacking the older ones and I don't wanna start yet without them

May 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #76,800 of 177,750
P.S. I believe Wasabi Kit Kat are only sold in souvenir/duty free shops in Japan. Safest bet is to get it in the airport.

Last time I had real wasabi in Taiwan (they also grow the root/plant here, but let's agree that taste and species may differ) it was only mildly spicy, and had a sweetness to it.

BUT, if you see odd flavored ramune... keep a reminder in your heart that... it will taste even more odd.
I almost puked trying some of them many years ago.
Here I though... it's Japan, and it's sold commercially, must taste decent even if sounding absolutely weird.
Never again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back