「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #76,757 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Haha yeah. Actually, the scariest thing was finding 10+ FedEx trucks that had 3 trailers, which is legal in Oregon, that like to sway into other lanes when it's windy. I did get to see a FedEx distribution center in full swing at about 1:00 AM; it was the only thing lit up for miles, hehe. Oh well, it couldn't be helped and what needed to get done got done.
I'm on mobile so I'm not going to fight the image upload system, so here: http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/835098/a/683240/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/sort/display_order/

What is this Oreimo CD? D:

Which one?
I have 2 CDs from Oreimo related songs :p
Quote:
Time for some german Hausmannskost! :xf_mad:

That's... The most German food I've ever seen!
Quote:
Well that was quite a crappy Railgun episode 7? I'm not really an SoL person. I watch this series soley for the actual action and Railgun part.

Either way, it has gone a bit further so it is getting a bit more interesting.

On another note. The stuff that will be comming this week include.

The LCD3 and Burson tomorrow. And then I'll get my HG Exia Gundam on Friday. My Kindle Fire will come who knows when. But it should be soon as its from Amazon. And after that. I have a few things from Amazon that I bought for Fathers Day. I bought my dad a portable camping stove, and also bought a 6pack of Axe Shampoo. Because we all know that this is what men do right?

Camping fire starters and shampoo :) Oh yeah

Also, I asked if anyone had welding exp, because my dad wanted to buy a welding kit for our trailer. We've been using it for quite a while and need to be able to repair it cheaply and easily. 

Axe is disgusting, just saying...
Quote:

Since when did this place turn into Instagram?

We really have no place to talk considering we spammed the thread with a massive amount of pictures about 2 months ago...

May 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #76,759 of 177,745
May 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #76,761 of 177,745
Quote:
I have used every men brand. They all smell the same... Seriously. I like Axe Choco temptation smell though

Then... Don't use men brand? Lol

Hmm, it seems that I have a working iPod headphone jack now, after it not working since about 2 weeks after I replaced it (about a year ago now) and the only thing I can think of is that I left it in my car while it was hot and it got a ghetto reflow...

May 29, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #76,762 of 177,745
Quote:

Hmm, it seems that I have a working iPod headphone jack now, after it not working since about 2 weeks after I replaced it (about a year ago now) and the only thing I can think of is that I left it in my car while it was hot and it got a ghetto reflow...

I recommend stealing some from your mom. See if you get any comments from the new smell.

May 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #76,763 of 177,745
[rule]Hmm, it seems that I have a working iPod headphone jack now, after it not working since about 2 weeks after I replaced it (about a year ago now) and the only thing I can think of is that I left it in my car while it was hot and it got a ghetto reflow...

Wut.. What brands do you use!?

I recommend stealing some from your mom. See if you get any comments from the new smell.
hers arent bad. I only use the shampoo if needed. The body wash is way too feminine smelling

May 29, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #76,764 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

That wouldn't really be a problem for me, but whatever... 
rolleyes.gif

Just use some gender neutral stuff..

May 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #76,765 of 177,745
Quote:
Wut.. What brands do you use!?
hers arent bad. I only use the shampoo if needed. The body wash is way too feminine smelling

Never understood the distinction between feminine and masculine smell. Well, in the first place, my sense of smell is horrible. So I can barely tell if soap/shampoo has a scent or not. 

May 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #76,766 of 177,745
Ew Axe shampoo. :|
I have Suave brand shampoo that supposedly smells like peppermint. I dunno what kind of peppermint they use, but it smells like Old Spice, which I think smells disgusting.
Old Spice smells bad?

Garnier is where it's at.

Or, L'Oreal.

The haircut place I go to uses Paul Mitchell brand shampoo and it smells like strawberry. :3

May 29, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #76,767 of 177,745
Quote:
I have Suave brand shampoo that supposedly smells like peppermint. I dunno what kind of peppermint they use, but it smells like Old Spice, which I think smells disgusting.
Old Spice smells bad?

Or, L'Oreal.

The haircut place I go to uses Paul Mitchell brand shampoo and it smells like strawberry. :3

LOL

May 29, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #76,768 of 177,745
Just finished K and IMO it was pretty good. Can't wait for the second season, although I'm not sure what they would do after the first season since I feel like that ended perfectly. Hopefully they don't pull a SAO/ALO S2.

May 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #76,769 of 177,745
Quote:
Old Spice smells bad?

Or, L'Oreal.

Never tried Axe. I just use Dettol for body wash and a woman's hair shampoo for my hair. ANd also LOreal man for my face wash

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back