「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #75,421 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps it's a foreshadowing that Titans are becoming more human-like?

Possibly may be. But I won't say anything as I have read quite a bit of the manga.

...................................................................................................I think I just saw a spoiler from searching for pics of Eren on Google Images. >.>

May 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #75,422 of 177,750
Quote:
...................................................................................................I think I just saw a spoiler from searching for pics of Eren on Google Images. >.>

ERASE YOUR MIND.

Or not. 

IT will be revealed soon anyway.

But I won't say anything. Just keep guessing.

May 18, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #75,424 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:

ERASE YOUR MIND.

Or not. 

IT will be revealed soon anyway.

But I won't say anything. Just keep guessing.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6614462

Warning, if you're using Mac OS and Firefox 21.0, don't click on the link or else it'll be extremely laggy.

May 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #75,426 of 177,750
Kyojin 7. The artwork is definitely alot better than the manga. And plus, with the talented VAs along with passionate music, It's my undisputed favorite for the season now. Now let's just hope it doesn't finish off lamely and this'll definitely be an "all time" anime for me.

May 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #75,427 of 177,750
Quote:
Kyojin 7. The artwork is definitely alot better than the manga. And plus, with the talented VAs along with passionate music, It's my undisputed favorite for the season now. Now let's just hope it doesn't finish off lamely and this'll definitely be an "all time" anime for me.

The chance of that is nill

Why? The anime is following the manga. And the manga is very successful.

May 18, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #75,428 of 177,750
Quote:
Perhaps it's a foreshadowing that some Titans are more human-like in nature and aren't that much different from humans?

Nope 
wink.gif

Finally got around to listening to the Steins Gate movie OP.. 

Not my favorite by Itou Kanako but nonetheless a good song.

May 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #75,430 of 177,750
Quote:
Ehh there are some good ones

So do you want good story with good H or just a straight H game with good art and all that?

man I wanted a bullet. but that will suffice. yup. Though I can still see the alternating frames after I turn off the screen for today's screens ~_~
we talking about h as in vn? I meant h as in animu. Otherwise they all have pretty nice art. 

May 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #75,431 of 177,750
Quote:
Well then.....so much for my review of this product feeling "durable and robust". And way to go Monoprice for posting my location in my review.

Cheap adaptor will be cheap:

^ my nails are short and ugly after trimming them too much... :frowning2:

I had those problems with my nails as well.

My mini Displayport to HDMI adapter is also a bit cheap.
Quote:
man I wanted a bullet. but that will suffice. yup. Though I can still see the alternating frames after I turn off the screen for today's screens ~_~
we talking about h as in vn? I meant h as in animu. Otherwise they all have pretty nice art. 

...animu h sucks

May 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #75,435 of 177,750
Quote:
Well then.....so much for my review of this product feeling "durable and robust". And way to go Monoprice for posting my location in my review.

Cheap adaptor will be cheap:

^ my nails are short and ugly after trimming them too much... :frowning2:

Displayport to HDMI? Why? Why don't you just use a Displayport cable?
Quote:
I was very hungry so I cooked up a big bowl of ramen noodles and busted out the duck.

Needless to say. I am so fricking stuffed right now I can barely move.

I feel like this right now:

With I had some duck lying around. My ramen is just veggies and bacon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back