「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #75,407 of 177,750
Quote:
Yuri Yuri

This guys gets old TV's and plays popular stuff on and times the right moment before shooting it basically. There is a falcon punch one like that too
...yeah
I'm still wondering why you cursed out Hybrid?

dam :/ poor CRT's. I like them except for their buzzing. But good keepers.  I wana see hem do LED :p punch a hole through it and see the other side. 
Quote:
The gif no clue. The animu, Yuruyuri.

o :) thanks 

May 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #75,408 of 177,750
Quote:
I'll say them again: Why can't it be normal H that has good animation/art? All the freaky ones/ones w/ fetish have it -________- and I don't like those.

Ehh there are some good ones

So do you want good story with good H or just a straight H game with good art and all that?

Try Discipline(it gets quite un vanilla). 
Quote:
dam :/ poor CRT's. I like them except for their buzzing. But good keepers.  I wana see hem do LED :p punch a hole through it and see the other side. 
o :) thanks 

There already is one

CRT's have their benefits, but nowadays. Their benefits are for the hipsters.

Refresh Rate and aspect ratios and all that good stuff. In today's world. CRT's are basically useless. Even to the most pro gamers.

It's uber hipsterish.

May 18, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #75,409 of 177,750
Quote:
Might be considered NSFW because of one of the miniatures:

2538_6927_960.png
:ok:

In the many times I have watched H, I have never seen a "ahegao face" before....ever. This thread is the first place I've seen it. What kind of H do you people watch?

Quote:
Just got my Quarter Inch to eighth inch adapter in the mail. (6.3mm to 3.5mm)

Why? So that high end review samples with only quarter inch TRS terminations can be used with some of my stuff for testing

Testing it out

All the adapters I used in above pic! :)

Q701 terminates to a threaded 3.5mm TRS Jack. Which then uses a thread on 6.3mm jack. But then I use my new 6.3mm to 3.5mm jack to see if it works. Before using a non threaded and filled 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter for use in a unit.

No problems have been dedteced which is good. Some 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapters are faulty.

Does the Q 701 not come with one of those as well? The K 701 does.

Ha...never mind. The Q 701 has a 3.5 mm terminated jack. Laaaaaaaame!!!

May 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #75,410 of 177,750
Quote:
In the many times I have watched H, I have never seen a "ahegao face" before....ever. This thread is the first place I've seen it. What kind of H do you people watch?

Nope it does not 
frown.gif

Well IDK, mine was used. I got mine for $75

May 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #75,411 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:

Nope it does not 
frown.gif

Well IDK, mine was used. I got mine for $75

You should get something like this to reduce stress on the amp's output jack. Having that ~5 cm long metal plug sticking out can put a lot of stress on it.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/601983-REG/Sennheiser_092595_3_5mm_Plug_to_6_3mm.html

May 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #75,412 of 177,750
May 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #75,413 of 177,750
Quote:

Never knew this existed, cheaper than the Grado one. Since he already has the 3.5->6.3 conversion, it would probably be cheaper (and give more cable for walking around with short cable headphones) to just get a 6.3mm TRS extension cord. 

As for strain. I don't think that setup puts too much strain on the jack. Sure the plug is absurdly long, but it's not supporting the weight of the cable or anything.

May 18, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #75,415 of 177,750
Quote:
Never knew this existed, cheaper than the Grado one. Since he already has the 3.5->6.3 conversion, it would probably be cheaper (and give more cable for walking around with short cable headphones) to just get a 6.3mm TRS extension cord. 

As for strain. I don't think that setup puts too much strain on the jack. Sure the plug is absurdly long, but it's not supporting the weight of the cable or anything.

Yeah, when I was looking at these. I saw the severely overpriced Grado one.

Finished Kyojin 7

Everything was good/better from the manga except for the way...

the 'different' titan killing titan looked. He looked too 'human' with cartoony eyes and what not.

May 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #75,417 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, when I was looking at these. I saw the severely overpriced Grado one.

Finished Kyojin 7

Everything was good/better from the manga except for the way...

the 'different' titan killing titan looked. He looked too 'human' with cartoony eyes and what not.

Perhaps it's a foreshadowing that some Titans are more human-like in nature and aren't that much different from humans?

May 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #75,420 of 177,750
Quote:
I'll say them again: Why can't it be normal H that has good animation/art? All the freaky ones/ones w/ fetish have it -________- and I don't like those.

This x1000
Quote:

Welp thanks for admitting you watch H! 
biggrin.gif

I'd say it's much more common in H manga than in animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back