「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #64,921 of 177,750
hmm?

I'll need extended time with it which won't be a luxury for me.

TBH, I don't currently have any usage of anything on my phone that I would want that would need all that power. Most use it to game on free angry birds apps.

The optomization of those devices are usually not very good and things don't fit together well.

I was hoping for the next generation, something that would redefine everything.. Not an updated spec list with specs that most apps on the market can not utilize properly. Dual Core support on Android has barely begun and then we get quad core and then that barely got much optomization in code and now 8 core.

Obviously, there is that redundant core that is used when big time programs aren't run. but none the less. right now in the phone world, we are for example running COD BO2 on a PC with a GTX 650 Ti and can only run it on low settings. Poor optomization.
Dude, it's call of duty, of course it sucks, they have used the same engine since COD: 4 right?

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #64,922 of 177,750
Quote:
hmm?

TBH, I don't currently have any usage of anything on my phone that I would want that would need all that power. Most use it to game on free angry birds apps.

The optomization of those devices are usually not very good and things don't fit together well.

I was hoping for the next generation, something that would redefine everything.. Not an updated spec list with specs that most apps on the market can not utilize properly. Dual Core support on Android has barely begun and then we get quad core and then that barely got much optomization in code and now 8 core.

Obviously, there is that redundant core that is used when big time programs aren't run. but none the less. right now in the phone world, we are for example running COD BO2 on a PC with a GTX 650 Ti and can only run it on low settings. Poor optomization.

omg. wat is this from. 

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #64,923 of 177,750
I don't mind large phones b/c the enable you to txt and do stuff more easily, but they're not as portable and burn up batteries as you said. 
I would use a phone for Manga/amazon/head-fi/ and anime, barely ever game on phones, but might start reviewing some soon, as I got an offer to.

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #64,924 of 177,750
Quote:
hmm?

I'd enjoy buying one. It will let me load fakku head-fi faster than before! :D
I like to pay lots of money so my phone can turn buttery smooth in the home screens... Tbh my Gnex isn't quite powerful enough to do that.

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #64,925 of 177,750
Mar 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #64,930 of 177,750
Quote:

Nope. Toronto.

mechgamer123, atominator99, and vortexblast (I think) are in Washington.

dang. 3 people. That's a lot >:0 anyways, I think you're forgetting Miceblue.

Toronto... for a second I thought you were talking about Colorado, but I remembered that Canada had a Toronto 
tongue.gif

Mar 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #64,932 of 177,750
Dude, it's call of duty, of course it sucks, they have used the same engine since COD: 4 right?

No they havent. Its based off a engine from id, idtech. But its been updated and changed many times

omg. wat is this from. 

Lucky star

I'd enjoy buying one. It will let me load fakku head-fi faster than before! :D
I like to pay lots of money so my phone can turn buttery smooth in the home screens... Tbh my Gnex isn't quite powerful enough to do that.

There are
Some problems with Android that are halting those buttery smooth screens. This was due to them
Changing android to a touch screen format months before release when they saw ios. They mostly fixed it now but ios still
Maintains very buttery movement

---
Just finished i"s.

It trolled like kimi no iru machi and good eding but was more enjoyable than GE.

In the end. They had so many good oppurtunities to end it an end it well but melodrama addition caused it to go on.

If they ended it 50 chapters earlier and cut and pasted some thigs. It would be on my top manga list(i base mine on enjoyability)

Good read though.

Ichigo 10"% is still the best. None can touch the feeling that manga has given me. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back