「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #64,906 of 177,750
Quote:
COMMIE!!!
Just kidding. In all honesty, I don't know much about him.
Lol, they do look cool. That's the only reason I'd want one :)

Also on your amp, do you think you could do the power on/off transients without relays, or without ones that make a clicking sound?

Reading his book is useless without the drive of wanting to understand his book. but if you are ever interested, do give it a read.

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #64,913 of 177,750
Quote:
Reading his book is useless without the drive of wanting to understand his book. but if you are ever interested, do give it a read.

Lol alright. I hope to eventually read it, along with other classic works...

@galaxy S4:

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #64,916 of 177,750
Quote:
That's what I said....but I never do 

Galaxy S4 doesn't seem to be anything OH HOT DAYMMM to me.

13mp camera? 8 core CPU? 1080p screen? Removable battery AND Microsd card slot???
Will be a huge upgrade from the galaxy nexus.
Quote:
i remember when people wanted smaller for phones. Now it looks like they want big. How very American.

I love large screen phones! Except for the fact they burn through battery more than smaller displays.

Heh, just checked my solder... I've been using 62/36/2 solder for the past few years for ALL my soldering. I'm down to a single strand though :/

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #64,917 of 177,750
Would the S4 handle 10bit 1080p MKVs with subs? I've so, I'll take 10. (Or actually, just 1) Also, USB Audio would be REAL nice...

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #64,918 of 177,750
Would the S4 handle 10bit 1080p MKVs with subs? I've so, I'll take 10. (Or actually, just 1) Also, USB Audio would be REAL nice...

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #64,919 of 177,750
Quote:
13mp camera? 8 core CPU? 1080p screen? Removable battery AND Microsd card slot???
I love large screen phones! Except for the fact they burn through battery more than smaller displays.

Heh, just checked my solder... I've been using 62/36/2 solder for the past few years for ALL my soldering. I'm down to a single strand though :/

hmm?

I'll need extended time with it which won't be a luxury for me.

TBH, I don't currently have any usage of anything on my phone that I would want that would need all that power. Most use it to game on free angry birds apps.

The optomization of those devices are usually not very good and things don't fit together well.

I was hoping for the next generation, something that would redefine everything.. Not an updated spec list with specs that most apps on the market can not utilize properly. Dual Core support on Android has barely begun and then we get quad core and then that barely got much optomization in code and now 8 core.

Obviously, there is that redundant core that is used when big time programs aren't run. but none the less. right now in the phone world, we are for example running COD BO2 on a PC with a GTX 650 Ti and can only run it on low settings. Poor optomization.

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #64,920 of 177,750
Quote:

I don't mind large phones b/c the enable you to txt and do stuff more easily, but they're not as portable and burn up batteries as you said. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back