I suck at writing things up....
Actually why don't you review it.
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #58,622 of 177,744
Quote:
Some chinese superstition

He's stalking our thread!
ph34r.gif

I'm not gonna make a thread on DIY cuz I'm not making more units, not point in making more people jelly.

That's without the cost of DAC

LOL
Might as well make people jelly...
The DAC should be cheaper with shipping to HK.

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #58,623 of 177,744
Wanna help me do that?

I suck at writing things up....

Actually why don't you review it. :D
Sure. Want me to make the thread instead?

Ill do it tomorrow :)

Btw guys. Video has been up for hours already of my unboxing and info on it. A few has asked about buying or review units :) haha

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #58,624 of 177,744
Mom said she'd cover half of the soldering gear if I get all A's... better do good at Spanish!!!! :frowning2:

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #58,627 of 177,744
Mom said she'd cover half of the soldering gear if I get all A's... better do good at Spanish!!!! :frowning2:

Gambate... Only half? Ugh
Go!! P-H manager!! :D
(what was the title we gave you before again?)
I had one?

Really this marketing is really to promote all of us as more prolific members.

So i WILL be making things seem much more awesome :) same meaning can have a boring way of saying it or an awesome way

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #58,628 of 177,744
Quote:
Sure. Want me to make the thread instead?

Ill do it tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw guys. Video has been up for hours already of my unboxing and info on it. A few has asked about buying or review units
smily_headphones1.gif
haha

Time to go stalk your Youtube Channel~
Quote:
Mom said she'd cover half of the soldering gear if I get all A's... better do well at Spanish!!!!
frown.gif

Might want to work on your English as well 
wink.gif

FUU!!! DAC seller sent me an invoice for shipping to HK, but I still had my address on the invoice, so eBay won't let me check out. Have to request another invoice now...

Just finished talking to my cousin who's in the silkscreening business. He said he can silkscreen my Project H design on the top of the unit 
biggrin.gif

Now for the wait until I go to Vancouver... And how to show him the anime graphic without actually saying it's anime... 
ph34r.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #58,630 of 177,744
Quote:
wink.gif

FUU!!! DAC seller sent me an invoice for shipping to HK, but I still had my address on the invoice, so eBay won't let me check out. Have to request another invoice now...

Just finished talking to my cousin who's in the silkscreening business. He said he can silkscreen my Project H design on the top of the unit 
biggrin.gif

Now for the wait until I go to Vancouver... And how to show him the anime graphic without actually saying it's anime... 
ph34r.gif

Ha. Wanna magically produce 8 top plates and get them ALL silkscreened? :p.

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #58,631 of 177,744
Quote:

Ha. Wanna magically produce 8 top plates and get them ALL silkscreened? :p.

Yes. Automagically.
I'll ask him (if he's even willing to do it) how much it would cost to get some more units screened if y'all wanted to send your top panels in.

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #58,632 of 177,744
Quote:

biggrin.gif

MY GAWD!
eek.gif

Quote:
So yeah changing from the digital output to speaker output makes it so that PH forgets your I/O settings. Lame-o. Oh well not that big a deal.

wait... we had a digital output..?

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #58,633 of 177,744
wink.gif

[rule]FUU!!! DAC seller sent me an invoice for shipping to HK, but I still had my address on the invoice, so eBay won't let me check out. Have to request another invoice now...
[rule]Just finished talking to my cousin who's in the silkscreening business. He said he can silkscreen my Project H design on the top of the unit 
biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif

How??... Will he not know? Lol
So yeah changing from the digital output to speaker output makes it so that PH forgets your I/O settings. Lame-o. Oh well not that big a deal.

We dont have digital output. Only analog input and output.
MY GAWD! :eek:

Dude. You are the engineere

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #58,634 of 177,744
Quote:
MY GAWD!
eek.gif

Input output whatevvver. My computer calls my output to PH "Realtek Digital Output" and then "Speakers" when I right click the volume thing and select playback devices. The digital output is to project H and speakers is well, to speakers. It resets my I/O settings when I switch between the 2 is the main point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back