「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #58,607 of 177,744
Quote:
It's as long as you want it to be.

Don't buy uber long cables if you won't use the entire length.

How far is the unit going to be from your computer?
Meh, I guess you can.

Say do you have speakers?

Nope. I always listen to music a times where most are sleeping, so that's where headphones become much easier on my family. 

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #58,611 of 177,744
Quote:
optical signal converter bleh. You can't just shine a light on some trails and expect a signal to pop through.

It actually could!
It's called the photoelectric effect (Einstein got a nobel prize for this)
Quote:

Sure, I've haven't turned off mine in the past week.

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #58,614 of 177,744
Quote:
Not unless your light source has a frequency of 11.4THz (assuming it's copper you're shining light at).

The air in between is much bigger of a problem
wink.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #58,615 of 177,744
Quote:
LOL I thought you paid long ago.
Speaking of which, I'm still missing $53.05 from mech and $98.55 from graph.
Sigh~ Malaysian PP being a PITA.... I hope we don't have to resort to sending envelopes of money, right bowei? 
biggrin.gif

I owe you more than that. I still haven't paid for shipping. So that's like $88.05. I'm still waiting for the stupid DAC seller to send me a damn invoice with shipping to Hong Kong factored in...
Quote:
New finding, playing music while the unit powers on will introduce distortion. Don't play music as your unit is turning on or the distortion will stay

Did you even read the FIRST post I made about PH when I got it? I said the same thing -_-
Quote:

I have ^ always on in my room for feng shui anyways. One or two more lights won't do much. Plus, I have a big chair in front of my bed that blocks the lights :). It really helps block out the extremely annoying/flashing ethernet unit I have.

lol What is that
Quote:
Nope. I always listen to music a times where most are sleeping, so that's where headphones become much easier on my family. 

Heh, this is why I choose to have a bedroom next to my deaf grandpa. Blast all the hentai anime at high volumes!

Yay, Currawong just congratulated our work!
http://www.head-fi.org/t/626954/the-diary-entries-of-a-little-girl-who-is-now-30-part-2/6435#post_9185403

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #58,616 of 177,744
Quote:
lol What is that

http://www.head-fi.org/t/626954/the-diary-entries-of-a-little-girl-who-is-now-30-part-2/6435#post_9185403

Some chinese superstition

He's stalking our thread!
ph34r.gif

I'm not gonna make a thread on DIY cuz I'm not making more units, not point in making more people jelly.

Quote:
I owe you more than that. I still haven't paid for shipping. So that's like $85.05. I'm still waiting for the stupid DAC seller to send me a damn invoice with shipping to Hong Kong factored in...

That's without the cost of DAC

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #58,618 of 177,744
The clicking is a little loud IMO but it seems it was that or white noise so I don't really mind.

Relay i believe

It actually could!
It's called the photoelectric effect (Einstein got a nobel prize for this)
Sure, I've haven't turned off mine in the past week.

Well not in this case lol

Gotta stop reading these PS4 news and go watch my anime! I'm out

Already read them while waiting for anime to finish doenloading :)
I owe you more than that. I still haven't paid for shipping. So that's like $88.05. I'm still waiting for the stupid DAC seller to send me a damn invoice with shipping to Hong Kong factored in...
Did you even read the FIRST post I made about PH when I got it? I said the same thing -_-
lol What is that
Heh, this is why I choose to have a bedroom next to my deaf grandpa. Blast all the hentai anime at high volumes!
[rule]Yay, Currawong just congratulated our work!

Sorry, i was too busy with getting my own unit that i only looked at pictures at first :/

Nice!! Borisu!!!! :) go!! :)

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #58,620 of 177,744
Quote:
lol What is that

Remember? It's a salt lamp. I now have a spherical salt lamp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back