「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #50,401 of 177,750
size]

Deadly is thinking this

Jan 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #50,404 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, delidding and changing the thermal paste for the IHS should brings temps down by 10C or so, but I don't really want to do that. 
size]

Yeah it's difficult to find the action when you're starting out, kind of a bummer really.

The game is more about logistics and all, not so much straight up shooter action.

That is what I like.
Quote:
I like cats, even on MechWarrior: Living Legends.

I don't see a cat reference?

That is a Madcat (Timberwolf for your Clanners), one of the most iconic battlemech along with the Atlas.

Deadly, if you liked Planetside 2, MechWarrior: Living Legends should be on your should try list. Combine arms, massive maps and rather long games are somewhat similar to Planetside, but no gear level and far more assets to field is the strong point.

Jan 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #50,405 of 177,750
Quote:
Hmmm... I think this guy likes Resident Evil...

Nah, I think he likes yellow shelves more
Quote:
That is a Madcat (Timberwolf for your Clanners), one of the most iconic battlemech along with the Atlas.

Deadly, if you liked Planetside 2, MechWarrior: Living Legends should be on your should try list. Combine arms, massive maps and rather long games are somewhat similar to Planetside, but no gear level and far more assets to field is the strong point.

Wow that is pretty boss

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #50,407 of 177,750
Originally Posted by MrViolin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

._. I'm sorry deadly

:D:D

Cool, I'll check it out when I can.

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #50,408 of 177,750
I need another Manga to read, any recs?

If you want to read something real good thriller give Pluto or Planetes a read.
If you want beautiful slice of life, get Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.
If you want insanely beautiful art together with action and drama, get Vagabond.
If you want to laugh your ass off, get Nichijou or Lucky☆Star.
If you want shounen action, then I can't help ya.

Supplementing this, if you want good not-**** shounen action with beautiful art and great character building with great story, try Wakusei (or sometimes Hoshi) no Samidare.
-----------------
Planetside 2 is more team based and grand strategy than just straight up shooter. Unless you join an outfit (guild) that only goes in for straight up action constantly and you're okay with following orders. That's what I got from it so far.

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #50,412 of 177,750
Anyone here play:
Blacklight Retribution
BF3 PC
World of Tanks

?

My name for all of them is kingbowness

I played BF3 on the PC, but them Russian players sniped me till I 'sadfaced' and contemplated on switching to listening to music, digital art, and watching anime.

So here I am w/ my little tablet and headphones.

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #50,413 of 177,750
Anyone here play:
Blacklight Retribution
BF3 PC
World of Tanks

?

I play BF3, until I forgot my Origin details. :frowning2:

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #50,414 of 177,750
Quote:
I played BF3 on the PC, but them Russian players sniped me till I 'sadfaced' and contemplated on switching to listening to music, digital art, and watching anime.

So here I am w/ my little tablet and headphones.

how is everyone playing with Russians!!?
Quote:
I play BF3, until I forgot my Origin details.
frown.gif

retrieve password

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #50,415 of 177,750
Quote:
Anyone here play:
Blacklight Retribution
BF3 PC
World of Tanks

?

I play BLR and WOT, but only when I don't have anything better to play. Both on the EU server.

Using Steam is the best way to find me anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ra97oR/home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back