「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 27, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #46,141 of 177,750
Quote:
@Bdawk
I just went through all the songs, sorry, none of them interested me this time! But Gambate!

aw, too bad. I wasn't expecting much hope for you on those. Not really your tastes it seems.

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #46,142 of 177,750
Quote:
Hmm, I guess Psycho Pass is not coming out today?

Awww
Quote:
I'm a die hard gundam fan :p seed sucked. seed destiny was ok. Unicorn is doing a fine job. 00 was great. Wing was good. Originals are fun :3

so the picture in the link is Zettai karen children?? Thanks for the new anime :3

Edit:
 On chapter 145 of akumetsu. Things are heating up. Shou better smite the crap outa everyone ):<

Ask Borisu
Yeah..die hard see.

Akumetsu is awesome
Quote:

aw, too bad. I wasn't expecting much hope for you on those. Not really your tastes it seems.

Yep sorry no.

Dec 27, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #46,146 of 177,750
Dafuq with the ending of Ep. 12??? :confused_face_2:

Dec 27, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #46,147 of 177,750
Quote:
Dafuq with the ending of Ep. 12???
confused_face_2.gif

What is wrong with it..it is awesome.

PLEASE DON'T ever read or google anything on code geass.it will ruin everything.

Dec 27, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #46,148 of 177,750
Quote:
What is wrong with it..it is awesome.

PLEASE DON'T ever read or google anything on code geass.it will ruin everything.

can't agree more. Just watch it one step at a time. Have any questions? Keep on watching. 

Edit: does anyone know of an anime name Scared or something of the sort? I can't find it, but I remember it from a couple of days ago.

Dec 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #46,149 of 177,750
I HATE spoilers, so I don't google TV Shows/Movies. :rolleyes:

Dec 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #46,150 of 177,750
double

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #46,152 of 177,750
Quote:

I have a choice of watching:
Infinite Ryvius
Gundam Wing
Macross Frontier 

right now.

I'll choose Infinite Ryvius because of its fantastic reviews.

The main initial artist that drew this is the same one that did Heoric Age and Gundam Seed. The main poster pic is so telling:

Heroic Age was an excellent series. Gundam Seed was good. If you are a die hard original Gundam fan, you will not like it. Otherwise, you will like it.

I'm hoping Infinite Ryvius lives up to everything :)

They are some of my fav space animes.

​

Ryvius slows down a bit midway through. Definitely gets back into gear by the final arc though. 

I was actually a bit surprised that Ryvius wasn't as ****ed up as I expected it to be.

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #46,153 of 177,750
Quote:
Ryvius slows down a bit midway through. Definitely gets back into gear by the final arc though. 

I was actually a bit surprised that Ryvius wasn't as ****ed up as I expected it to be.

I guessed that it would.

I hate slow downs :frowning2:

So you really liked it I guess.

Ok..yosh!!! Time to...watch this! I'm on ep 3, like you were when you first mentioned it.

Thanks for recommending it to me.!

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #46,154 of 177,750
Quote:
I guessed that it would.

I hate slow downs :frowning2:

So you really liked it I guess.

Ok..yosh!!! Time to...watch this! I'm on ep 3, like you were when you first mentioned it.

Thanks for recommending it to me.!

Having heard it was on par/better than Eva I probably went into the show with my expectations a bit too high. Still really enjoyed it but not on Eva's level IMO. Though the only thing I didn't like about it was the execution of a few scenes/plot points.

Rewatching Ano Natsu. Best character:

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #46,155 of 177,750
Quote:
Having heard it was on par/better than Eva I probably went into the show with my expectations a bit too high. Still really enjoyed it but not on Eva's level IMO. Though the only thing I didn't like about it was the execution of a few scenes/plot points.

Rewatching Ano Natsu. Best character:

Eva? I am bored watching through it :frowning2:

I watch an episode every 3 days approx.

Ano Natsu..nothing special. But it didn't have to be. 

Highly recommended in my opinion. IT didn't try anything overly zealous and didn't introduce high school angst cringe moments that I hate. IT was simple, and that's why I liked it. The absolutely amazing ED raised it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back