「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #46,126 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm just arguing that they didn't really lie. They used colorful terms. For example Samsung shipped 100 million units when their Galaxy first came out. They didn't lie. They did actually ship 100 million units. They didn't sell.

Weak argument? So a person that wants X should get Y?

If a person that has the money wants X then they should get X if they want. These things are luxuries. In other countries if I recall. Getting a T-Shirt at a cheap store has no tax as it is a necessity but getting a suit of hot clothing has a big tax as it is a luxury. Plain and simple.

I'm talking about lying about being in a "catastrophic" position when they still had a crapload of stock and then just jacking up the prices and then other companies who didn't have factories or storage supplies in the flooded areas followed.

*facepalm* A fact being to one's self or mind making it weak. You do not use what "you" think in an argument. That is your roof of the house. You will need support from concrete facts afterwards.
Quote:
@Haiby

My bad. I actually meant the one on the list

I see. Okay.

I'm dying to buy a Raspberry Pi and a Motorola Atrix Lapdock. I'm not sure if there's any other way I could build a laptop for less ($25 RasPi Model B + $50-$100 Atrix Lapdock + $10 cables and SD card). :D I really want to build one though. Then I can finally do something at school during lunch.

Dec 27, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #46,128 of 177,750
Oh yeah, what is the game with the guy True End in it? My friend was playing it, I want to try it... :D

Dec 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #46,131 of 177,750
Quote:
you sir, are one fat panda. Take the rice and the dish on the left :3 

......yep.

Quote:
I'm talking about lying about being in a "catastrophic" position when they still had a crapload of stock and then just jacking up the prices and then other companies who didn't have factories or storage supplies in the flooded areas followed.

*facepalm* A fact being to one's self or mind making it weak. You do not use what "you" think in an argument. That is your roof of the house. You will need support from concrete facts afterwards.
I see. Okay.

I'm dying to buy a Raspberry Pi and a Motorola Atrix Lapdock. I'm not sure if there's any other way I could build a laptop for less ($25 RasPi Model B + $50-$100 Atrix Lapdock + $10 cables and SD card). :D I really want to build one though. Then I can finally do something at school during lunch.

Oh that is what you were talking about.

There are pro's to that and con's. Just like how the U.S has millions of gallons of reserve gasoline, those two companies do as well. The thing is though, if you use up the reserve before you get operations back up, it will affect the world TREMENDOUSLY. Imagine them selling HDD's like normal and then realize that they had no more. This could happen as it is hard to guess when the actual flooding, safety measures and employees and what not are back up. If that happens, a world problem would happen as HDD's are a crucial part. ESPECIALLY considering that there are only two major companies that have the capacity to produce the number of HDD's that the world could have. Therefore to prevent that, they jacked up their prices.

That is the angel part where I reflect on their company.

On the other hand. Their executives and analyists are paid hundreds of thousands and everything is calculated. They can't know for sure but they would have gotten a very good estimate of when their plants were going to be back into operation.They have tens of years of market analysis on the trend of buying and know how well things were probably going to sell. They also know that their flooding made big news. So like any good capitalist would, they thought that because they would have problems if they sold out and yada yada, they should just jack up prices and rebrand. 

Obviously that isn't very moral. But who said it had to be moral? The foundations of America were on Capitalism. Pure capitalism was the original foundation before capitalism almost took over the government. By utilizing a natural phenomenom and their ability as a near monopoly, they jacked up prices.
Yeah...capitalism

Now who wants the sign the awesome song of American foundations with me?
No really..it is really catchy and explains it quite well.
http://youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M

I
I do. My support is numbers, and statistics on users. Computers these days are fast enough to do whatever the hell most want. ehh not really interested in re typing everything I typed before.

Dec 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM Post #46,133 of 177,750
Quote:
Oh, what's the anime w/ the guy w/ a scar on his eye that's an old dude? So many new things to watch n read :0

It's hard to characterize...OLD..in anime.

Ubell Blatt

Dude form Code Geass

Wait.. Full Metal Panic?

A LOT OF PEOPLE have scars on their eyes in anime. 

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #46,134 of 177,750
What's the game with the guy End Game or something? Did I just ask this? I'm getting a sense of Dajavue. :eek:

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #46,135 of 177,750
Quote:
It's hard to characterize...OLD..in anime.

Ubell Blatt

Dude form Code Geass

Wait.. Full Metal Panic?

A LOT OF PEOPLE have scars on their eyes in anime. 

:s the guy in the picture turned around that says "Saya." a few posts back >_> look in the picture section. Gray hair, scar on the right eye, old man.

Edit: http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/lightbox/post/8993453/id/747990 borisu's post 

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #46,138 of 177,750
Quote:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/lightbox/post/8993449/id/747989

oreo fest... do you do any sports? not healthy to be consuming so much w/ out exorcise :/

This is my bike..

I'm an Asian. I gain no weight what soever.

I have a choice of watching:
Infinite Ryvius
Gundam Wing
Macross Frontier 

right now.

I'll choose Infinite Ryvius because of its fantastic reviews.

The main initial artist that drew this is the same one that did Heoric Age and Gundam Seed. The main poster pic is so telling:

Heroic Age was an excellent series. Gundam Seed was good. If you are a die hard original Gundam fan, you will not like it. Otherwise, you will like it.

I'm hoping Infinite Ryvius lives up to everything :)

They are some of my fav space animes.

​

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #46,140 of 177,750
I'm a die hard gundam fan :p seed sucked. seed destiny was ok. Unicorn is doing a fine job. 00 was great. Wing was good. Originals are fun :3

so the picture in the link is Zettai karen children?? Thanks for the new anime :3

Edit:
 On chapter 145 of akumetsu. Things are heating up. Shou better smite the crap outa everyone ):<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back