「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #44,461 of 177,745

lol? I thought all of china uses simplified chinese!

Nope he didn't answer my latest email until I resent it in traditional Chinese instead of simplified.  Sometimes he answers in English but it's mixed.

interesting... wonder where they're getting stock.

lol ears bleeding.

that's still a problem with chinese stuff, they have zero quality control.

hope they arrive working fine~

Lunashops has a lot of cool stuff in stock which is quite hard to find elsewhere I think.

Yep ears bleeding.

They'll arrive working fine, he has positive feedback on Taobao.

One advantage with Gui Ling, is he is the LONE MASTER and will make your CIEM himself, unlike companies like UM which hire 16 year olds and try to teach them how to make a CIEM for $4 / hour.

Psh.. Zero quality control? We chinese don't need quality control. We do it right the first time!

That explains your population.

Welcome back~

.. I don't really like it. Looks odd to me o_o

Thanks.

No problem, it does look unusual, yes.

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM Post #44,463 of 177,745
Originally Posted by EveTan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Psh.. Zero quality control? We chinese don't need quality control. We do it right the first time!

I remember when the site dealextreme just opened, they sold LOOOOTSS OF RANDOM CRAP I DIDN'T NEED.

So naturally, me and my mates got together and chucked up an order of $500 or so, and once everything arrived, we realised why so much of the stuff was so cheap. 
tongue.gif

We got some sweet green laser pointers though, but I can't help but feel I'm partly responsible for getting the things banned in Australia. I even got arrested too!

By the way, we were real careful about that stuff, and made sure there were no planes and what not nearby (we were pointing at stars), that 'report' was full of schiit, so naturally, I got off with no charges of course.

I remember going to school the following week, and the Vice Principal said to me, "mate, someone has already beaten you to the Red Baron". 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

HI I'm new here seems like a forum in my style i just wanna know what are some of every-ones views of:
  1. Darker then black
  2. Black butler
  3. Pandora hearts

I watched DtB and Pandora Hearts, I really liked DtB.

Pandora hearts was meh compared to the manga (which is still kinda meh). I've been meaning to watch Kuroblablabla, I keep putting it off because the MC isn't a loli, but a shota!

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #44,464 of 177,745
Quote:

Nope he didn't answer my latest email until I resent it in traditional Chinese instead of simplified.  Sometimes he answers in English but it's mixed.

One advantage with Gui Ling, is he is the LONE MASTER and will make your CIEM himself, unlike companies like UM which hire 16 year olds and try to teach them how to make a CIEM for $4 / hour.

That explains your population.

Hmmm interesting...

One man band?
eek.gif

(lol some how I see myself doing something like this in the future)

LOL.
(even though technically I'm chinese myself)

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #44,465 of 177,745
Happy birthday Jgray.
Really like Darker than Black. Haven't watched the others.

Can't really help there, I haven't watched any of those.

You're kidding...RIGHT????
HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED KURO****SUJI??????
Go watch it NAO!

and you need to watch darker than black jgrey!

[rule]Wow, Joumungand is pretty darn amazing!

Well I'll put in queue then. Actually touched pandora's hearts a bit. No hook for me. Should get rid of that from my extHD; space is precious now since I can't really buy a new one yet.

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #44,466 of 177,745
Quote:
We got some sweet green laser pointers though, but I can't help but feel I'm partly responsible for getting the things banned in Australia. I even got arrested too!

I remember going to school the following week, and the Vice Principal said to me, "mate, someone has already beaten you to the Red Baron". 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Pandora hearts was meh compared to the manga (which is still kinda meh). I've been meaning to watch Kuroblablabla, I keep putting it off because the MC isn't a loli, but a shota!

LOL!

What's that mean? aussie talk?

Ultimate lolicon!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM Post #44,469 of 177,745
That reminds me of this:

Back in October I asked where was a good site to purchase PSP gear. I was pointed to Dealextreme. Although the wait for their shipments is quite long imho, I received mine today. Below is what I ordered.
07467 LCD Screen Protector for PSP Slim / 2000 x 2 Shipped $1.34 -
12316 Torx Key Screw Driver for Disassembling PSP 1000/2000 x 1 Shipped $0.99 -
12472 PSP Unbricker Pandora Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V) x 1 Shipped $6.32 -
17801 Silicone Protective Full Case for PSP 3000/2000 - Covers Buttons (Black) x 1 Shipped $3.79 -
15682 MARK2 Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card (16GB) x 1 Shipped $36.65 -

I picked it up at the post office and opened it in front of my lady. In the package was all the items except for the silicone case, in it's place was a sex toy. Yes, a sex toy, I kid you not. Needless to say that although I'm disappointed with not receiving my exact order my girlfriend is quite happy. I'm still waiting on my 16gb memory card that I ordered as well that shipped separately, I can only hope that it arrives safely and I don't receive another marital aid in it's place. Can anyone say "lost in translation"? Has anyone else had a similar experience with them?

If the Chinese make their things like they sell them... :wink:

Dec 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #44,473 of 177,745
That reminds me of this:

If the Chinese make their things like they sell them... :wink:

LOL

[rule]How is this reflection possible???

Anime science is as strong as doujin logic in most cases, so it can bend real life physics.
---------------

So I got news that JoJo's BA 2nd OP is out now on Youtube. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Still haven't watched it yet, but the urge to do so is monumentally strong.

Dec 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #44,474 of 177,745

Finished my shift register in minecraft.
It has 8-bit parallel input, 16-bit parallel output, and an 8-bit unary input determining the amount of bits to be shifted.

I originally planned on making my calculator 16-bit, but since this shift register will become 4.13 times as big when supporting 16 bit operations, I think I'm gonna have to pass.

It uses 240 relays right now. If I'm making it 16-bit, it will have close to 1,000. LOL.

I could also use a different design, that is one that uses serial output and T-flip-flops. But I don't get that one.

LOL.

So I got news that JoJo's BA 2nd OP is out now on Youtube. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Still haven't watched it yet, but the urge to do so is monumentally strong.

Don't do it.

It'll be more epic when you watch it together with gg's subs in a new episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back