「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM Post #44,448 of 177,745
Quote:
Yup Gui Ling and Thousand Sound make perfect UE replic-ass.

Edit:  I'm not sure what's cheap about the UM's, CX8 or LS8 though. =p

Development in china is scary, just years ago everything made in china was crap... and now they make awesome products!

I guess they have to match the market price, making it too cheap is like saying they're inferior to the other CIEMs.

I just tapped into some chinese wisdom in DIY-ing CIEMs..
google-ing "DIY CIEMs" wont return anything useful
while typing the chinese equivalent of that gave me full, complete guides on how to make your own CIEM!!
Looks like my Custom-Fi Project has a future after all! I'll give it another shot after graduating high school!!

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM Post #44,449 of 177,745
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Development in china is scary, just years ago everything made in china was crap... and now they make awesome products!

I guess they have to match the market price, making it too cheap is like saying they're inferior to the other CIEMs.

I just tapped into some chinese wisdom in DIY-ing CIEMs..
google-ing "DIY CIEMs" wont return anything useful
while typing the chinese equivalent of that gave me full, complete guides on how to make your own CIEM!!
Looks like my Custom-Fi Project has a future after all! I'll give it another shot after graduating high school!!

I'm glad to be of assisstance. =]

Gui Ling told me to buy an ES3 or UE11 cable for my CIEM, any ideas?

They also told me (just now in an email) that if it doesn't fit, they'll do me a free reshell, so... I suppose I should just relax.  It's weird seeing my ear-canals that huge and phallic shaped, tho.

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #44,450 of 177,745
Quote:

I'm glad to be of assisstance. =]

Gui Ling told me to buy an ES3 or UE11 cable for my CIEM, any ideas?

They also told me (just now in an email) that if it doesn't fit, they'll do me a free reshell, so... I suppose I should just relax.

both the westone and UE connector will fit?

btw, are you communicating in english or chinese?

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #44,451 of 177,745
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

both the westone and UE connector will fit?

btw, are you communicating in english or chinese?

No, only the UE11, UE18, Westone ES3, Westone W4R, JH13 and JH16.  Have a look at this --> http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=2293

I'm communicating in traditional Chinese with a translator (and a little help), Xiao doesn't know a word of English.

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #44,452 of 177,745
oh, another thing, I never asked for that red colour scheme.  I asked for ORANGE (confirmed I wrote orange in Chinese) and sent a picture of YELLOW, and I get a massive RED.  I don't care since it looks like blood, but still...?

...and I complained about the lack of artwork and he says the tiny tiny letters on the sides are the artwork >_> ...

I really don't think I want to request artwork at this point, I've waited long enough for these.  I just want to pay and HEAR THEM, HEAR THEM!!!

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM Post #44,453 of 177,745
Quote:

No, only the UE11, UE18, Westone ES3, Westone W4R, JH13 and JH16.  Have a look at this --> http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=2293

I'm communicating in traditional Chinese with a translator (and a little help), Xiao doesn't know a word of English.

interesting... wonder where they're getting stock.

lol? I thought all of china uses simplified chinese!

Quote:
oh, another thing, I never asked for that red colour scheme.  I asked for ORANGE (confirmed I wrote orange in Chinese) and sent a picture of YELLOW, and I get a massive RED.  I don't care since it looks like blood, but still...?

...and I complained about the lack of artwork and he says the tiny tiny letters on the sides are the artwork >_> ...

I really don't think I want to request artwork at this point, I've waited long enough for these.  I just want to pay and HEAR THEM, HEAR THEM!!!

lol ears bleeding.

that's still a problem with chinese stuff, they have zero quality control.

hope they arrive working fine~

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #44,454 of 177,745
interesting... wonder where they're getting stock.

lol? I thought all of china uses simplified chinese!

lol ears bleeding.

that's still a problem with chinese stuff, they have zero quality control.

hope they arrive working fine~

Psh.. Zero quality control? We chinese don't need quality control. We do it right the first time!

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #44,455 of 177,745
Quote:
Psh.. Zero quality control? We chinese don't need quality control. We do it right the first time!

...the first time only.
and that'd be the sample / demo unit.

ok, I was exaggerating but you get my point.

Dec 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #44,456 of 177,745
Dec 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #44,460 of 177,745
Quote:
Happy birthday Jgray.
Really like Darker than Black. Haven't watched the others.

Quote:
Can't really help there, I haven't watched any of those.

You're kidding...RIGHT????
HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED KURO****SUJI??????
Go watch it NAO!

and you need to watch darker than black jgrey!

Wow, Joumungand is pretty darn amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back