「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #42,856 of 177,750
Messing with some rainmeter stuff, looking at more headphone reviews; life is good.
O.O rain meter is fun! I still need to make new skins for mine lol.
Congrats panda!

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #42,858 of 177,750
Quote:
Acchi Kocchi 13 was awesome.
I was overloaded by cuteness.

I know I would.
Though we can't even properly skate each year.
Oh, and you know what's awesome? We have fought wars on ice skates.

I am not into those kind
Quote:
Messing with some rainmeter stuff, looking at more headphone reviews; life is good.

Life is how you like it :)
Quote:
Thanks for reminding me that I HAVEN'T FINISHED ACCHI KOCCHI YET. Strangely I can tolerate, heck even enjoy it so much, considering my 'allergy' to diabetic, sweet anime like thay. Maybe its art style of not over-budgeted, high fidelity moefatness *cough*KyoAni*cough* that lets me enjoy it.

Yeah, I have a no toleration for that stuff.
Quote:
Woah didn't know RainMeter still existed...
Which I guess, has anyone ever tried Nanika/Ukagaka?

It's actually quite prevelant

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #42,860 of 177,750
I literally have two icons lol. One for the recycle bin and a folder for shortcuts. So Rainmeter helps bring some life to my small desktop. Here is what I got so far.

got the ANN rss feed at the top and the two bottom dock things change based on if winamp is playing anything or not.

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #42,861 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
You can thank WiR3D for the title suggestion. 
biggrin.gif

no

smile.gif
  Haha, yeah I didn't think that would happen either.

Quote:
Quote:
Where'd you go again?

He and I had a normal anime discussion. A mod took it another way. :/ so he was banned for two weeks.

eek.gif
  Remind me never to have a normal anime discussion with you. 
wink.gif

Quote:

I thought that the K was there to keep it rated G and that it was supposed to be a L instead.

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing.

Quote:
I noticed.

Whatever it means, congrats to the Panda.

I want one too.
frown.gif

Maybe I should contact the mods again.

Apparently no one knows what it means.  I was there when it was suggested, and I haven't a clue myself.  It was just a random thing that was said and turned into reality during the night.

Quote:

Thanks...half the people in the TMAC thread got custom names today. Seriously 3-4 of us did. Warren got it a while ago in there and now 2 people got it today and I got it as well

Curawong is pretty good about it plus he is also somewhat doing TMAC

Yeah, for some reason, the TMAC thread is very fertile for growing custom titles.  Maybe it's because Currawong pays closer attention to that thread to make sure we don't all start trouble?  Tilpo, you should stop by the TMAC thread and hang out once in a while.

Quote:
Bowei i really think you should just embrace and work the new custom title the way i suggested. That's kind of awesome in its own way. As a refresher: good reviews put it as candyfloss rating, bad reviews put it as buttcrack rating, something you just love you can rate it as panda's personal 'bamboo' *winkwink*

Hey, there's an idea!

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM Post #42,862 of 177,750
Quote:
@b1o, isn't that the eroge that's so bad, the only redeeming quality for it is the RPG thing at the end of it?

No... Highest rated game on VNDB......

Quote:
The anime or game. How did you make it throughthe first two games that you need to play to unlock Alternative?

There isn't an anime for it.
You don't need to play Extra and Unlimited before Alternative (though highly recommended)

So... nobody saw my web template?
aww well.....

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #42,865 of 177,750
Dec 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #42,867 of 177,750
Quote:
I literally have two icons lol. One for the recycle bin and a folder for shortcuts. So Rainmeter helps bring some life to my small desktop. Here is what I got so far.

got the ANN rss feed at the top and the two bottom dock things change based on if winamp is playing anything or not.

That's a nice setup you've got there!!!
@Everyone: Amazon has a $5 off $25 coupon on Facebook good until December 9th.

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #42,868 of 177,750
Quote:

Ah. I don't use winamp and my previous rainmeter stuff were replaced with the stuff from Windows.
I do have other stuff (not always on since they take space).

Yeaaah my desktop is cluttered.

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #42,870 of 177,750
Quote:
Sure
biggrin.gif
:

Still waiting.....

L-O-L !!

All I see is miku
Quote:
That's a nice setup you've got there!!!
@Everyone: Amazon has a $5 off $25 coupon on Facebook good until December 9th.

Thanks!
Quote:
Ah. I don't use winamp and my previous rainmeter stuff were replaced with the stuff from Windows.
I do have other stuff (not always on since they take space).

Yeaaah my desktop is cluttered.

you just gave me a heart attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back