「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #42,826 of 177,745
YESSS!
After 7 hours of learning + coding, I've finally completed a new web template!
biggrin.gif

What do you guys think?

(I've only tested it on Firefox 17.0.1 Mac)

Time to take a look at P-H, then continue Muv-Luv Alternative!!!

Dec 5, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #42,828 of 177,745
You can thank WiR3D for the title suggestion.  :D
no

You are back!

YESSS!
After 7 hours of learning + coding, I've finally completed a new web template! :D
What do you guys think?

[ATTACHMENT=368]Web Template.zip (627k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

(I've only tested it on Firefox 17.0.1 Mac)

Time to take a look at P-H, then continue Muv-Luv Alternative!!!

Im on mobile

I almost forgot to share this with you guys. Itou Shizuka is married. Super awesome.

http://ameblo.jp/beerlover-shizuka/entry-11420871750.html

Who is that?

Dec 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #42,829 of 177,745
The smell of fresh, hot food killed my fap-o-meter considering that I haven't had a proper meal since breakfast. Also SSY 10 is kind of lame and great at the same time.
Lame because someone decided to do crotch and arse shots in a very serious and depressing episode. Great because it's a very serious and depressing episode, and they nailed the atmosphere that I've been wanting since episode 2. But episode 10 ended up as a wash for me since the crotch shots are just too much. I mean I get it, you alienated your homophobic male fans with episode 8, and you want to get them back. An episode where it's explaining how the psychic power functioning and a friend is turning into an eldritch horror by showing crotch and ass shots is not the way. They're lost cause anyways, them homophobic male, or should I say, lame viewers. I mean, if you're going to be a bit disgusted by a bit of man-on-man tongue action, you're not fit for the world of SSY.

Dec 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #42,830 of 177,745
I had to rack my brain to get that you're referring to Shinsekai Yori.

But never mind that--you're back in this thread!  Yay!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I should mention that juding by the reaction at yamibo, they've somehow managed to insult both homophobic and homophilic viewers, the homophobes by portraying homosexual sex at all, and homophiliacs by portraying it in a negative light.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #42,832 of 177,745

But never mind that--you're back in this thread!  Yay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I should mention that juding by the reaction at yamibo, they've somehow managed to insult both homophobic and homophilic viewers, the homophobes by portraying homosexual sex at all, and homophiliacs by portraying it in a negative light.

To be honest, I did averted my eyes during the tongue action lol, but I did see it a bit before it got intense, I assume. Well that's kind of derpish ain't it?

@b1o, isn't that the eroge that's so bad, the only redeeming quality for it is the RPG thing at the end of it?

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #42,834 of 177,745
Quote:
The smell of fresh, hot food killed my fap-o-meter considering that I haven't had a proper meal since breakfast. Also SSY 10 is kind of lame and great at the same time.
Lame because someone decided to do crotch and arse shots in a very serious and depressing episode. Great because it's a very serious and depressing episode, and they nailed the atmosphere that I've been wanting since episode 2. But episode 10 ended up as a wash for me since the crotch shots are just too much. I mean I get it, you alienated your homophobic male fans with episode 8, and you want to get them back. An episode where it's explaining how the psychic power functioning and a friend is turning into an eldritch horror by showing crotch and ass shots is not the way. They're lost cause anyways, them homophobic male, or should I say, lame viewers. I mean, if you're going to be a bit disgusted by a bit of man-on-man tongue action, you're not fit for the world of SSY.

Where'd you go again?

Also biology is probably quickly becoming my least favorite subject. There are parts that are interesting but most of it is stuff I don't care about and would never want to know. Physiology and anatomy were like 100000x better.

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #42,835 of 177,745

But never mind that--you're back in this thread!  Yay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah it took me quite a bit as well.

Was ssy10 the one I saw? Not sure

Muv-Luv Alternative
Coup d'etat arc completed.
Mind==Blown.

The anime or game. How did you make it throughthe first two games that you need to play to unlock Alternative?

Best show Winter 2012/2013.

I must admit. She is pretty awesome but as a fan of the pretty stupid(i admit) show Da Capo. I need to watch the lovefest called Da Capo first !! >_>

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #42,836 of 177,745
Where'd you go again?

Also biology is probably quickly becoming my least favorite subject. There are parts that are interesting but most of it is stuff I don't care about and would never want to know. Physiology and anatomy were like 100000x better.
He and I had a normal anime discussion. A mod took it another way. :/ so he was banned for two weeks.

Biology is interesting but quite hard yes

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #42,838 of 177,745
Where'd you go again?

He and I had a normal anime discussion. A mod took it another way. :/ so he was banned for two weeks. We went on a date and had a lot of candyfloss.

Biology is interesting but quite hard yes

FTFY.

@manveru, that CTH kit looks awesome, and judging from LFF, it seems that it's modified quite a bit too, kind of like our P-H where it's a modified Obj2. This intrigues me a lot since it's tube and hopefully doesn't cost a lot. $449 inc. shipping. despair.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #42,840 of 177,745
Quote:
FTFY.
@manveru, that CTH kit looks awesome, and judging from LFF, it seems that it's modified quite a bit too, kind of like our P-H where it's a modified Obj2. This intrigues me a lot since it's tube and hopefully doesn't cost a lot. $449 inc. shipping. despair.gif

Dat chassis. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back