「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 1, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #3,905 of 177,745

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot there was a movie lol...........what a genius I am.

I don't think anyone can say that Haruhi is anything less than a masterpiece once they see the movie, which joins the series together and also a demonstration of cinematic perfection.

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #3,906 of 177,745
Haruhi S2 was sorely disappoint... the movie however, is very well done.

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #3,907 of 177,745

Quote:
Haruhi S2 was sorely disappoint..

I never understood people who said that. If people didn't like Endless Eight, they can simply watch the first and final episode and be done with it. The rest of the season was fine, and you needed Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody to understand the movie.

In addition, all eight episodes of E8 were completely reanimated. Also, they were pretty much given away for free in the BD-Box. Really nothing to complain about.

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #3,908 of 177,745
Earlier today, me and my friend went to sub way after watching a movie, while we were eating I noticed a streak of turquoise hair past by the window. At first I thought it was someone cosplaying as hatsune miku......and I was right.......then I noticed something else, which almost made me choke to death.....can anyone guess what I saw?

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #3,910 of 177,745
Compared to the light novel, S2 wasn't as good and with the massive expectations from S1, it fell short.

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #3,911 of 177,745

Quote:
Compared to the light novel, S2 wasn't as good and with the massive expectations from S1, it fell short.

I think it only betrayed expectations for those who watched it as it aired. If you just buy the BD, it wasn't bad at all because you didn't have to wait eight weeks for Endless Eight to end. They did the right thing in keeping Disappearance in the movie instead of the season. That story arc is best if viewed uninterrupted, rather than TV episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back