「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #39,121 of 177,750
Quote:
1: The Zune's line out has been measured and found to be of lackluster quality
2: Using Radio signal already messes up your line out. Many other signals and things can piggy back on or interfere with it giving you another External EMI source to worry about.

HEY... HEY man we are all in agrement that the Zune HD sucks pretty bad... why you gatta POP THIS BUBBLE :[. Just be HAPPY FOR ME, besdies I might end up selling zune xb 700 to buy a Dt1350... because well i'm geting a Cowon to replace le Zune

STILL be OPTIMISITC you meanie face <3, SOME poor sap out there will be happy to hear that le Zune HD has Line out!

In addition, the more I enjoy my dt 880s the more I think the 990 pro 250's will entirely replace the XB700 and possible 1000... which is not a bad thing considering Snoy's new XB series is apprently worse than the orignals... *sigh* well another reason I shall never own a Play Station... but OH BOY will I emulate one :D 

Also, I've opted for a C2 instead of an X9... the C2 just has such an awesome interface plus it's considerably cheaper and still has the SD Mirco support meaning I can just beef up the storage as I've done with my Hifiman, and btw as much as you like to hate on my Hifiman Bowei... it does sound better than my iPod... I TESTED IT... WITH Line OUTS and AND FLACS... 24 and 16 bit flacs AND my dt 880s... so NO HATING on my DAP's Bowei <3

Plus the Hifiman can amp the pro 250 880's pretty good unamped! So I'm am STILL LE HAPPY WITH MY choice thank you :D. Plus $145 for 40gbs of space and Native lossless flac support... FTW

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #39,122 of 177,750
Quote:
HEY... HEY man we are all in agrement that the Zune HD sucks pretty bad... why you gatta POP THIS BUBBLE :[. Just be HAPPY FOR ME, besdies I might end up selling zune xb 700 to buy a Dt1350... because well i'm geting a Cowon to replace le Zune

STILL be OPTIMISITC you meanie face <3, SOME poor sap out there will be happy to hear that le Zune HD has Line out!

I have used the radio wave things before. There is so much more added distortion, noise and now interference. And you are adding also many factors of your cars own circuits and systems along with the "outside" system into the mix.

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #39,123 of 177,750
Quote:
I have used the radio wave things before. There is so much more added distortion, noise and now interference. And you are adding also many factors of your cars own circuits and systems along with the "outside" system into the mix.

The point is the Line Out is b4 it does the Radio Transmitter thing, and yea the Radio Out is pretty terrible... but the Line out is minimally better than the 3.5mm jack out thanks much :[

Ok I'm off to bed and Oh YEA

On a big POPULAR american tv show a girl admited she'd rather have a Zune than an iPod... HAZZAH! Which in retro spec... the interwebs agree'd that the Zune HD had better sound the the intro iTouch iPods... but I really wish I'd just gotten a Cowon J3... it would have just been such a better decision but alas -.-, those first few Head-Fi posts did not lead tome Cowon until after I purchased my zune :[

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM Post #39,124 of 177,750
I know... but that's what happens when you don't even have your own room....
I guess it's good training for life? (I may have to live in dorms in the future...)
I'm just paranoid about browsing history in general.... 

Why would you? rewatch value??

and I didn't use them for a reason!!

They don't save passwords / usernames for me and it's a PITA to type it every single time (I mean look at my username....)
then some sites don't work properly....

Ah, the whole no room thing makes sense...

It's higher quality than a lot of the streaming sites

You don't use private browsing for general web browsing! Only pr0nz!

@tilpo: lol, genres??? You mean like fetishes and stuff???

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #39,125 of 177,750
Quote:
The point is the Line Out is b4 it does the Radio Transmitter thing, and yea the Radio Out is pretty terrible... but the Line out is minimally better than the 3.5mm jack out thanks much :[

Ok I'm off to bed and Oh YEA

On a big POPULAR american tv show a girl admited she'd rather have a Zune than an iPod... HAZZAH! Which in retro spec... the interwebs agree'd that the Zune HD had better sound the the intro iTouch iPods... but I really wish I'd just gotten a Cowon J3... it would have just been such a better decision but alas -.-, those first few Head-Fi posts did not lead tome Cowon until after I purchased my zune :[

That's another problem that is presented. You are reading select threads on your topic and thus they are more targeted. My friend has a Zune HD and it doesn't sound bad, but not as accurate as the iPod either. Head-Fi agrees on iPod>Zune HD though on overall.

Going to sleep as well. My test is tomorrow morning. Gonna get pumped and ready.

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #39,126 of 177,750
Hi I'll just join in on this thread if you all don't mind.

What did you guys think of Ao no Exorcist? I think it's a fun anime, but it never really quite excited me. Art is good though, and it has likable characters. Wait that's wrong [I would continue here if I knew how to spoiler something if you get what I mean].

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #39,127 of 177,750
Quote:
Hi I'll just join in on this thread if you all don't mind.

What did you guys think of Ao no Exorcist? I think it's a fun anime, but it never really quite excited me. Art is good though, and it has likable characters. Wait that's wrong [I would continue here if I knew how to spoiler something if you get what I mean].

Nice to see you join, our most recent regular to join us full time was 28980 or numbers kun a few weeks back. We talk more than anime and manga and music though, any normal discussion and etc.

And sorry, I didn't watch that show. 

If you want some recommendations, give me some genres you like and more importantly, anime or manga that you really enjoyed and we can put a list together. 

We are a very diverse group with very differnt likes in anime, manga, movies and music. So whilst you may here me loving Code Geass, you will hear others swearing by SZS or the Madoka anime.

A few drop in but we wish that you join us as a regular of course.

Queue Graph welcome:

Your first warning: Beware of how fast this thread goes.

Your first advice: No, you don't have to read all missed posts.

Our wish: Become a regular here.

Explanation:
1:WE are Head-Fi's largest and fastest moving thread. We are the #1 most posted in thread in all of Head-Fi of which has over a decade of history.
2: Some new commers get put off by the 170-350 posts that get posted here each day on average, we don't care, you can just drop in and post some pictures and impressions and some quotes and drop out, wahtever works for you. Heck, join in our rants at each other, prove us wrong on a subject, if you think you got the stuff.
3: We already do have a good sized regular pool as compared to other threads on head-fi but the more the merrier!

I'm off to bed now, see you guys and you in the morning if you stay here :)

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #39,128 of 177,750
Quote:
Ah, the whole no room thing makes sense...
It's higher quality than a lot of the streaming sites
You don't use private browsing for general web browsing! Only pr0nz!
@tilpo: lol, genres??? You mean like fetishes and stuff???

Like I said, I don't like to see browsing history in general.

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #39,129 of 177,750
I probably just overdosed on my AD. At least I'm not sure, but my head feels pretty warm, sadly I don't have any benzo's. Or maybe my head is that warm because I smoked cigarre filling in a cigarette wrapping. I would guess not. But my lungs hurt from it, so who knows. And yeah I know that that was a pretty stupid idea, one of my many. Why am I telling you people this? Because at the moment I have no one else to talk to. Just reassure me that it's nothing to worry about please, so I can rest easy. Since there is no way I'm going to a hospital.

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #39,130 of 177,750
Quote:
That's another problem that is presented. You are reading select threads on your topic and thus they are more targeted. My friend has a Zune HD and it doesn't sound bad, but not as accurate as the iPod either. Head-Fi agrees on iPod>Zune HD though on overall.

Going to sleep as well. My test is tomorrow morning. Gonna get pumped and ready.

Yea that is a great issue... as much as I like the Zune I will never recommened to it ANY ONE so long as Cowon is still in bizness, and yea I know Head fi prefers iPod over Zune... and I to do but ofc my Zune was Cheaper per gig [BY ALOT] and was not an iPod

Also of importance the HE-500 and Dt 880 600 have gotten good reviews on that thread... THE THREAD THAT HAS MORE POSTS IN A DAY THAN WE DO ATM... GUYS we can't let them BEAT US

Still Seeing as the HE-500 has gotten such High praise I wll continue to OMG FAN BOI, over thier products :D And I look forward to buying an Ef-5, as my intro into Tube and Hybrid Amps! 

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #39,131 of 177,750
Quote:
Like I said, I don't like to see browsing history in general.

e.e can't we let that topic die already <3... but seriously... of all interwebs threads I've wandered into... you guyz are the first to drag this topic out so long lol 

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #39,132 of 177,750
Oh and thanks for the warm welcome^^ I have no idea if I am going to be a regular, I don't really get how I function. But I have been more active on forums lately, so who knows.

If you would like to reconmmend me some anime, awesome. I have quite allot stored on my HDD already though. I watch 5 at the same time most of the time. Like, I need to download more eps to continue but I am to lazy for that so I switch to another one.

Here's my list for anyone interested:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/djo77

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #39,133 of 177,750
After having owned a Cowon J3 for a year or two now, I wish I had gotten something with a better screen. Not bad by any means, but the screen isn't as responsive as an iDevice. I'll probably get something from Sony or Apple for my next mp3 player. 

Zetsuen no Tempest is quietly becoming one of the more entertaining shows this season. 

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #39,135 of 177,750
Quote:
I probably just overdosed on my AD. At least I'm not sure, but my head feels pretty warm, sadly I don't have any benzo's. Or maybe my head is that warm because I smoked cigarre filling in a cigarette wrapping. I would guess not. But my lungs hurt from it, so who knows. And yeah I know that that was a pretty stupid idea, one of my many. Why am I telling you people this? Because at the moment I have no one else to talk to. Just reassure me that it's nothing to worry about please, so I can rest easy. Since there is no way I'm going to a hospital.

Unfortunately I didn't understand any of that :S

@Zune
I love Zune. 
(;_・)​
 If it had parametric or even a standard graphic EQ, expandable storage, and I could somehow use it with Linux, I never would have gotten rid of it. Best player ever as far as I'm concerned. I didn't know it had low regard from Head-fiers, haha. Not that I believe any of the crazy things that Head-fiers say, unless there's any kind of evidence to back it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back