「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 3, 2012 at 5:37 AM Post #39,153 of 177,750
I see !! That is so cool! :) I want a NY meet soon.

The total pics EVER posted in this thread. I looked through some of them and when you click them and click away, you go to the post they were in. And Dam, there were some schiit storms with you and kiteki back them

Can't remember such conversations with my dear friend Kiteki in this thread, but I did have a couple with him outside of this thread.

How does me resetting 2x a day imply that I fap 2x a day???
FYI, I don't.

*Drool.....*

I know... but that's what happens when you don't even have your own room....
I guess it's good training for life? (I may have to live in dorms in the future...)
I'm just paranoid about browsing history in general.... 

What's wrong with fapping multiple times a day?

Yeah maybe there's the difference. The only time I might have a chance to live in dorms is if I go to Japan. In the Netherlands dorms do exist, but they are never shared with another person.

@tilpo: lol, genres??? You mean like fetishes and stuff???

Sorry, I meant to say 'different media' (as in plural form of 'medium') of pr0n. One is in drawn format, the other is in live action format. Usually I go for sweet 2D, but not always.

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome^^ I have no idea if I am going to be a regular, I don't really get how I function. But I have been more active on forums lately, so who knows.

If you would like to reconmmend me some anime, awesome. I have quite allot stored on my HDD already though. I watch 5 at the same time most of the time. Like, I need to download more eps to continue but I am to lazy for that so I switch to another one.

Here's my list for anyone interested:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/djo77

Woo! Another Dutch person. Were you at MGC last week? It was a rather small con, but it was gezellig, I guess.
Will you come to the Dutch head-fi meet in a couple weeks? It'll be legendary. I know it's quite a ride, but it's worth it.

Nov 3, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #39,155 of 177,750
Quote:
Can't remember such conversations with my dear friend Kiteki in this thread, but I did have a couple with him outside of this thread.
What's wrong with fapping multiple times a day?

Nothing, I was just saying me resetting my browser 2x a day does not imply I fap 2x a day, that all.

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #39,157 of 177,750
Quote:
:frowning2: It doesn't matter because Zunes are out of production and lack features I need anyway, but the interface was the best I've ever used. Even the software was awesome too, aside from lack of features.

Yea... that is the one thing I do love about it. The Zune OS is really the best ever... end of discussion

In fact they took that orignal OS and made the Windows Phone out of it! That being said the windows phone has the same lack of features the Zune had [although I did know one guy who had one...] 

But the SQ is also very natrually dark on the Zune imo, which is great for Dub Step but still... would not recommend it... and the software was nice though as well! 

@Bowei TWICE... ONLY twice... when I was a younger man... well let's just say I painted some walls e.e but alas with age THANKFULLY there comes some self control so I have better things to do now :D

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #39,158 of 177,750
Thanks 28980!
@bowei: good luck on your SAT, even though I know you already started...I doubt I'll do very well, but hopefully I'll be fine.

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #39,159 of 177,750
Quote:
I'd like to see YOU do that.

Anyway, my new iPod Theme
biggrin.gif
 :

Naice. But you're the DIY genius.. I haven't even built a cmoy yet.

Quote:
OMG it's got more functions than hi-fi players!

Lol was this something you got of the webs or did you make it yourself?

Nov 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #39,164 of 177,750
@Mechy
Thanks but you may have jinxed me. Looking at the time when you posted, that was roughly the time I started falling asleep on the test:
щ(ಠ益ಠщ)​

@Numbers kun
Maybe we can get some cmoys !! :) But why anyway, project H is incomming with enough components inside to make you woozy. As a non diy-er that is.

@Rikkun
Yeah, I spend way too much time procrastinating and configuring my stuff when I have to do work (like right now) and I go on HF and watch anime at the same time usually. I have to stop that! >_<

Nov 3, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #39,165 of 177,750
Quote:
@Mechy
Thanks but you may have jinxed me. Looking at the time when you posted, that was roughly the time I started falling asleep on the test:
щ(ಠ益ಠщ)​

@Numbers kun
Maybe we can get some cmoys !! :) But why anyway, project H is incomming with enough components inside to make you woozy. As a non diy-er that is.

@Rikkun
Yeah, I spend way too much time procrastinating and configuring my stuff when I have to do work (like right now) and I go on HF and watch anime at the same time usually. I have to stop that! >_<

Because I can't take product H with me when I walk to class lol. I'm building one over winter break with harvard-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back