「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #39,106 of 177,750
Panda-sama did you get to watch this ?

and have you ever watched "cyborg 009"?

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #39,107 of 177,750
Quote:
Panda-sama did you get to watch this ?

and have you ever watched "cyborg 009"?

I have seen Cybord 009, a long time ago, don't remember it. I thought all anime was the Schit back then.

No I haven't, you told me it was good last time...but I have been focusing on other things.I'll download it when I have the time though. I have a huge backup folder for all my backloged series I have to watch

Backlog:
Noir
Nichijou
Kurenai
Umineko
Candy Boy
Gundam Unicorn
Hoshi wo ou kodomo 
LOGH Season 3 (halfway through)
Nana to Kaouri live action
Nisemonogatari (half through)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensi
Texhnolyze

These are all the ones I have already downloaded. My rewatch list is about half of thatl

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #39,110 of 177,750
Quote:
I have seen Cybord 009, a long time ago, don't remember it. I thought all anime was the Schit back then.

No I haven't, you told me it was good last time...but I have been focusing on other things.I'll download it when I have the time though. I have a huge backup folder for all my backloged series I have to watch

Backlog:
Noir
Nichijou
Kurenai
Umineko
Candy Boy
Gundam Unicorn
Hoshi wo ou kodomo 
LOGH Season 3 (halfway through)
Nana to Kaouri live action
Nisemonogatari (half through)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensi
Texhnolyze

These are all the ones I have already downloaded. My rewatch list is about half of thatl

Wow , you really have your hands full and you watch tons of anime man 
eek.gif
, they don't call you panda-sama for nothing 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #39,111 of 177,750
Quote:
Wow , you really have your hands full and you watch tons of anime man 
eek.gif
, they don't call you panda-sama for nothing 
tongue_smile.gif

Those are just some series I downloaded. Like many members here, I have seen quite a few series but have read even more.

Truth be told, I probably would never get to some of those.

But send me the name of the movie you want me to see and I'll put it on my wait list....

Accoun, I haven't forgotten about your annoying persistence 
rolleyes.gif

When the children Cry by Makoto Shinkai
Wayne's World
Sword of what?

Quote:

Thats how I feel when Haiburi goes OCN on me.
Quote:
ZETSUBOU****A!!
Shop selling MH1C only opens mon - fri 
frown.gif

Tell me how good they really are, if they are that good, I'll snag a pair for $28 here in the U.S

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #39,115 of 177,750
Quote:
But you are Mr. CIEM's and full size K550s. Joe uses EQ a bit too much and has specific tastes and what not so it doesn't align with what I do as much. No offense Joe, I don't use EQ with that crazy-ness.

Haha lol, ok
Ill see how they do when I get them on......... Monday 
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #39,119 of 177,750
... SO GUESS WHAT...

I discovered I have a LINE OUT acessorie for my ZUNE! It's a car charger that can output the Zune's AUdio as a RADIO STATION OR it has a Aux [or line out]
 function  :D, so I only get to use Line out in a car, and I can send that line to my cans or through mah car's stero!

The good part about that is when I go to sell my Zune I can ADVERTISE that I has it <3, as the HEad Fi community will apreciate it ^^ 

Nov 2, 2012 at 9:34 PM Post #39,120 of 177,750
Quote:
... SO GUESS WHAT...

I discovered I have a LINE OUT acessorie for my ZUNE! It's a car charger that can output the Zune's AUdio as a RADIO STATION OR it has a Aux [or line out]
 function  :D, so I only get to use Line out in a car, and I can send that line to my cans or through mah car's stero!

The good part about that is when I go to sell my Zune I can ADVERTISE that I has it <3, as the HEad Fi community will apreciate it ^^ 

1: The Zune's line out has been measured and found to be of lackluster quality
2: Using Radio signal already messes up your line out. Many other signals and things can piggy back on or interfere with it giving you another External EMI source to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back