「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #34,653 of 177,746
Quote:
jaben are great. They don't mind at all that you're there just to audition and not buy anything.

LAWL!
Though I was kinda disappointed at the store size. I mean HALF A STORE. And I can head the guys talking beside me which made listening unlistenable. Wish they had a bigger store with soundproof booth for real auditioning
Plus the store's very far from the nearest KTM. Walkable, but reek of sweat

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #34,654 of 177,746
You guys wetn uber sonic last night. Read it all.

@2890
Wait so youre either pedo bear or guy in blue?

There are no females here.

@deadly
Im sure rikkun would have appreciated that beta

You want to fund? I guess so. It doesnt have to be much >_< and it may even lower costs for us

@
Jgray
But the peta trolls game is too hilarious

Borisu will work on getting it a good price i hope. Or i can go ask.
Case would be best to only cost $20 and just the case itself

@manveru
Yay funding

@joe
I gave borisu more funding last night too

@akha
I recommend legend of the galactic heros anime if you are an oldies fan

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:26 AM Post #34,655 of 177,746
LAWL!
Though I was kinda disappointed at the store size. I mean HALF A STORE. And I can head the guys talking beside me which made listening unlistenable. Wish they had a bigger store with soundproof booth for real auditioning
Plus the store's very far from the nearest KTM. Walkable, but reek of sweat

My reaction when I first went to it is gawping both at the amount of audiophile goodness in an area, and the small half-a-store area LOL. I don't really mind the small area though. I mean sure it would be nice to have what you said, but then I have not a lot of problem listening using the T1 and DT880 Pro. And I go by car, so it's no sweat for me. :wink:

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #34,656 of 177,746
Quote:
My reaction when I first went to it is gawping both at the amount of audiophile goodness in an area, and the small half-a-store area LOL. I don't really mind the small area though. I mean sure it would be nice to have what you said, but then I have not a lot of problem listening using the T1 and DT880 Pro. And I go by car, so it's no sweat for me (Pun intended).
wink.gif

You forgot something
Ah yes. Ceiling-high headphones and table-long amps. All ready to be auditioned
Well, I tried a Grado (don't remember what model) and I tried to listen to this "Grado's house signature" and"in your face kinda sound" and the guys chatting beside me made me listen to them instead of my music

Oh, a find from Gizmodo :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.dogsbark.noozxoidelabs.noozy
Zune style player on Android. Interface is smooth too. Don't know how does it sound though

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #34,657 of 177,746

My face when Girls Und Panzer is better animated than Little Busters. J.C Staff really needs to stop animating at 480p or whatever. 

This show is pretty hilarious though. Tanks! Friendship! Kawaii Onnanokotachi! Loli Student Council President!!! I swear I'm only watching this show to be ironic.

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #34,658 of 177,746

My face when Girls Und Panzer is better animated than Little Busters. J.C Staff really needs to stop animating at 480p or whatever. 

This show is pretty hilarious though. Tanks! Friendship! Kawaii Onnanokotachi! Loli Student Council President!!! [COLOR=FFF0F5]I swear I'm only watching this show to be ironic.[/COLOR]

Sounds like a show for me

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #34,660 of 177,746
My simple review of noozy :

-Interface! Very smooth scroll. It's still new and already good!
-Free
-Have a sound engine (download separately) 
-Music sounds "dry". Lacks oomph in it. Though since it lacks 24/192 support, I can't try my reference music. That and also I don't have my usual songs in it
-My songs have a tendency to echo
-Can't handle 24bit/192kHz
-No last.fm support

Maybe this will be a definite alternative to payed players (Neutron, Poweramp, etc.). It's really good actually, but I still prefer Neutron.

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #34,662 of 177,746
What music players do you guys use on your Pcs. Right now Foobar is screwing me over. It keeps messing up my japanese tagged anisongs. And I wish I could browse/play by folder... I either need a new player...or I'm doing it wrong...which I really hope it's not the latter >.<

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #34,664 of 177,746
Quote:
Is girls undt panzer that good?
Well what do you guys think about me getting
GR07 MK2??

Go get it, as long as you can pay for Project H. But what IEMs do you have now anyway? I mean your 4A.i is on its way right?

What music players do you guys use on your Pcs. Right now Foobar is screwing me over. It keeps messing up my japanese tagged anisongs. And I wish I could browse/play by folder... I either need a new player...or I'm doing it wrong...which I really hope it's not the latter >.<

You sure it's not a problem with your system language and locale? (OK, locale doesn't have anything to do with it actually)

Mine shows just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back