「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #34,546 of 177,747
LOL. oops. you're the same guy? Sorry I'm just trying to get him as well known as I can ^_^ he got an offer from a japanese record company but he wanted them to wait until he finished his new album and he hasn't heard back from them since >_>.

So from what I've read project H is basically a DIY amp/dac project b1o is doing? Even though the only cans I own superdontneedanamp I like to spend money so......... hey why not. I'll chip in $30 IF. ALL OF YOU LISTEN TO SOULOSTAR. RIGHT NOW. 

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #34,547 of 177,747
Quote:
LOL. oops. you're the same guy? Sorry I'm just trying to get him as well known as I can ^_^ he got an offer from a japanese record company but he wanted them to wait until he finished his new album and he hasn't heard back from them since >_>/

yep, same one. You can send me anything you don't want as a pre order, we can make it dissapear be used in the most efficent way possible here at TheifTech industries
Quote:
Dude I got an E11 that should not have been purchased showing up in 10 days xD I think I'd better BUY A CAR first b4 I squander any more of my cash >.>, no car no job, no job no buying of awesome amps! [Btw the cMoy is really opening up along with the dt 880's [going on like 4 hours of continuos use now of them both] str8 out of my PC un amped mind u! And thankfully the Hifiman is just as good as the Pc] 

Ehh, Borisu will probably have a unit almost built laying around.

Oyasumi miina

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM Post #34,548 of 177,747
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Do you have like g-talk or something of the sort? Or just describe to me how to send to you here doesn't matter to me. after everyone listens to soulostar. 

on an unrelated note I just bought my first speakers ever, I've ever only owned the crappy free speakers we had at home that were just like the 2 satellites that were cheap as balls, ^_^. Bought a set of bs41's and a klipsh kw-100 along with a lepai to power the bs41s. Probably going to get speaker wire at the hi-fi speaker shop next door whenever they arrive since ofc wire on amazon is super expensive. I was going to get the vmoda m80s too but the shot up $50 on amazon the moment I got home >_>. so sad.

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #34,549 of 177,747
Quote:

yep, same one. You can send me anything you don't want as a pre order, we can make it dissapear be used in the most efficent way possible here at TheifTech industries
Ehh, Borisu will probably have a unit almost built laying around.

Oyasumi miina

Who knows I might end up with some extra cash from outa now where, still though FooBar+ cMoy= SOUNDS good for me atm! 

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #34,550 of 177,747
Skipped a few dozen pages once again @_@ ugh so tired. Working all day despite being thanksgiving.
The mall was absolutely dead past 6PM.
Not surprising to the least.

@Kalbee
We are improving upon the designs of the Project H. We are debating and talking about functions and control and stuff like that. Project is going smoothly and we are getting more people in :) to fund and get pre order status

Yeah, sorry , vidro mouyou is a ED. but a DAM good ED it was :)
That was a decent if not very enjoyable romance :)

anyway, Oyasumi

Yeah what happened to Vortex anyway? 

Been wondering the same about Vortex :S

I leave Project-H with you guys. Don't disappoint!

And yeah, AWESOME ED it was. It's been a long time since I watched an anime and since first show of OP/ED I was already in love with it.
Then I also saw one of my favorite artist's blog posting picture of acquiring the CD >_<"" was so jelly.

Yep, that was the ED. I love nagi. :)

Gotta love that gazelle.

@graph
I was trying to compromise with Haibu's desire for nothing on the front, but with at least basic functionality on the front, haha. Everything's going to end up on the front anyway. Boris already ordered buttons and buttons don't make any sense on the back. I think Haibu doesn't like it, hehe. Well, mayhaps he can pay a little more for his own fancier custom case if boris didn't mind? I like minimalist looking stuff, but I also like the mad scientist contraption DIY look as well, and I already think it's amazing that boris is even doing this in the first place so I won't be too picky :)

And yes, when in state Y they would both be powered on, but acting as separate units.

Hybrid want's no buttons in the front?... That's a mighty paper weight design!
Solution: use it backwards.
Buttons in the front is a must >_<

I think most high schools don't have such educational licenses. Perhaps a university does, like how I can get free licenses of Visual Studio and Mathematica, for example.
Except I forgot to order a PCB.
And it wasn't a replacement part. It's a completely new part I didn't have before. It was the PCB of the power switching board.

Well, it came to me a surprised that they even had Dreamspark so thought I'd ask. Besides, I never heard of CAD classes in highschool. Here you can do that in technical school (somewhat equivalent to highschool but another branch) but not in regular highschool.

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #34,551 of 177,747
Quote:
@graph......
Zzzzzzz genius

Genius? No. That's what happens when all hope is lost

So....YOU ALL ARE LIARS!!! JK

You realize that post is absolutely full of redundancies? Haha.

Which he copied and pasted from Bowei-me chatbox LOL

Ohayou minna~

Man.. 9hr work + 1hr anime until 4:xx AM was a bad idea....
I'm tired as ******** now...

Project-H funding?
I'm about US$50 in the negatives
but will go up to $90~100 after ordering the PCBs
any little bit would help :)

Don't you have any classes lol?

3 PCBs
- Obj2 PCB
- Controller PCB
- Volume control mounting PCB

So... is this the most updated status we have now?

Client:
HybridCore
bowei
Kalbee
Graphiz
Manveru
Eve

maybe:
Jgray
Mechgamer

Unfortunately I can't give any funding except buying a complete unit...sorry

I need to throw in some funding money...crap, need control of my money.

Ugh, I'm going to fail my Unit 1 History test tomorrow but this is an enormous test. SO MUCH STUFF. I need to remember all the countries we need to know on a world map (not too bad), a bunch of terms, fallacies in an argument and what makes an argument go bad besides for fallacies, timeline of prehistoric humans, paleolithic to neolithic changes, etc. I'm going to fail and then kill myself as I realized I can always use carbon monoxide from a car's tail pipe...I'm going to sleep. Fingers crossed I get an A- or higher on the test.

Look at it this way. After this, you won't think about any history (assuming you choose an engineering field in the future)

That would be nice <3, but of course I'll b looking at cars tommorow and then a job soon after that so yea if you don't mind holding it for 3 months! Although <.< I've got a Xb1000 and dt 990 to buy b4 I get a Desktop set up. Thankfully I've discovred the zune is a very DARK DAP, and with a E11 on the way it will be great for all mah dub step! 

Wow my first Chili Peppers in almost 5 months it doesn't sound to shabby, vocals are in nice focus. Flea's bass is still smexy! I miss a little of Chauds Kick Drum... Hard to Conentrate [one of my favorites] sounds nicer than I remember! Frushantues Guitar has a nice standing admist Flea's very dominant bass line... OH yea my instrumental rock ooh NICE Guitar riffs I never noticed b4, sadly though this is the Album  I don't like to so... while it's good it's meh not so good lol! Still Dt 880s do sound better now <3, and thankfully Video Game OST cover a nice 10-20hz range in sounds so they should break in nicely! 

Dang Sinatra sounds Dope to! Still needs a little more bass so that big Double Bass can have a little more body! Ahh Acuoustic Alchemy sounds nice! Mmm those acoustic Guitars and thier classical playing style really sing on the dt 880s :D, Ahh Fanu Samurai isn't to dark any more! Funki Porcini is still Funky not so muchin 320k sadly xD

so anyways I'll have to contest with 320 K Funki till these flacs finish

still good buy me gusta! 

Why don't you just get a T1 instead?

@Everyone on Project H
Borisu needs funding right now

Can anyone dedicated in the project please fund whatever they can spare right now for the project (looks at Haiburi)! This is of course going towards your payment too.

I only have like $10 in my account right now, which I need to sustain for daily expenses. I'll chip in some when my allowance comes

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Do you have like g-talk or something of the sort? Or just describe to me how to send to you here doesn't matter to me. after everyone listens to soulostar. 

on an unrelated note I just bought my first speakers ever, I've ever only owned the crappy free speakers we had at home that were just like the 2 satellites that were cheap as balls, ^_^. Bought a set of bs41's and a klipsh kw-100 along with a lepai to power the bs41s. Probably going to get speaker wire at the hi-fi speaker shop next door whenever they arrive since ofc wire on amazon is super expensive. I was going to get the vmoda m80s too but the shot up $50 on amazon the moment I got home >_>. so sad.

What gears do you have as of now?

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #34,552 of 177,747
314101_472995276078508_318013234_n.jpg

How about something like this?

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #34,553 of 177,747
I only have a HD558/a pair of super budget JVC HAFC-40's that I got for like 14$~ but by then time this is finished it should be around winter break so I can nab/just take this amp to my friends house and see how it powers his lcd-2's. I'm trying to keep my bank balance above a certain $ number so I can always pay bills and never miss a credit payment and stuff so I won't be able to upgrade to something mid-tier range for a while. Probably going to get either k701's or if I save for longer maybe some 650's haven't really thought about it at all yet

Side note: idk if you guys read manga at all but new noblesse is out :3. totesmyfav manhwa. 

Also listen to soulostar. now!

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #34,554 of 177,747
Quote:
Why don't you just get a T1 instead?

Expensive are they not? Yea around 1000 or so dollars... I think I'll stick with Dt 990s and Dt 880s e.e

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM Post #34,555 of 177,747
Quote:
I only have a HD558/a pair of super budget JVC HAFC-40's that I got for like 14$~ but by then time this is finished it should be around winter break so I can nab/just take this amp to my friends house and see how it powers his lcd-2's. I'm trying to keep my bank balance above a certain $ number so I can always pay bills and never miss a credit payment and stuff so I won't be able to upgrade to something mid-tier range for a while. Probably going to get either k701's or if I save for longer maybe some 650's haven't really thought about it at all yet

Side note: idk if you guys read manga at all but new noblesse is out :3. totesmyfav manhwa. 

Also listen to soulostar. now!

How old are you? An off topic question LOL

Quote:
Expensive are they not? Yea around 1000 or so dollars... I think I'll stick with Dt 990s and Dt 880s e.e

Well, since you are getting dt770(ex), dt880 and dt990. Sell all 3 to get a Tesla driver headphones

Oct 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #34,556 of 177,747
Quote:

How old are you? An off topic question LOL

Well, since you are getting dt770(ex), dt880 and dt990. Sell all 3 to get a Tesla driver headphones

Nah only going with 990 and 880, which come in at around $450 MAYBE, where as the Tesla are $1000+ ... so yea still cheaper, but I might get them one day <3 seeing as I like Byerdyanmic and I'll be sticking with them when I look for Senn HD 800 lvl cans I'm sure the T1 will be a prime candidate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back