「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #34,531 of 177,745
Quote:
Ok, nevermind to Manveru then. So, before shipping or any cables or accesories, $150+ per unit sounds about right. $150-$170 without acessories or shipping sounds to be the goal although cheaper is better but of course..workman costs. whatever you choose it to be.

A custom case ehh?

I Should be working on the case now that I finished the controller part.
or maybe work on the DAC? (are we final on the DAC unit or what?)

Oct 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #34,532 of 177,745
Quote:
Throw in like $150. This IS Codename: Project H.

I aced that one. I remember :) Ok, it was a B+ but whatever.

Yeah, quickly throw in some funding, this is out of Boris's goodwill anyway

Meh, okay.

You have a general idea of what's on that test or do you not remember anything else?

I'm giving myself a ban from Head-Fi and probably OCN for a month if I get a B+ or lower on this test. If I do it again I might issue myself a permaban and never see anybody again...except for bowei.

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #34,539 of 177,745
Quote:
We just talked, it would be best for a full unit so sorry.

Yea that's fine! Beside I'm sure in a few months more will be made OR I'll have enough funds to buy something equally as nice! 

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #34,540 of 177,745
Quote:
Yea that's fine! Beside I'm sure in a few months more will be made OR I'll have enough funds to buy something equally as nice! 

Yeah...so funding. Those that want to contribute pm Borisu. We are in a deficit right now. As he is in a deficit and is not making money, this is in full compliation of head fi soliciting rules...

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #34,541 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah...so funding. Those that want to contribute pm Borisu. We are in a deficit right now. As he is in a deficit and is not making money, this is in full compliation of head fi soliciting rules...

dude we are the anime thread, I'm sure he'll have the funds in now time! I'd give some up but well I need a car and my parents are already mad about the DT 880 purchase... but again when I has job me wallet will be zombified! 

Also Metroid Prime OST Remastered in HD :O the Dt 880s once again make it SING... :x not sure I'll be using my Xb 700s for a LONG time

Thankfully I have a music duplicate softeware that can help me find the duplicates I've obtained e.e, got alot of Mp3s I dont need no mores! 

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #34,542 of 177,745
Hmm project H sounds interesting, since the last guy who posted at me seemed mad I didn't read his last really long message, so I made sure to read everything from there until now xP. Anyways I'm going to comb through the thread for more information about project H... You all seem pretty cool and I'd be willing to chip in if its something I'm interested in, probably not more than ~$30 til I get to know everyone better/know that I can trust you with my money since this is the internet >_<. Also @mshenay

ur loss, also Nujabes+dt 880 = omg... don't know if it's the 5 hour Burn in [lawl] or the fact that this is not Spiritual State [Nujabes worst Album sadly] but he is sounding AWESOME atm! Like home boy just earned him self a spot on the 8gb Flash Memory of my Hifiman awesome [which of 8 he takes up 3.38 <3] 

Listen to soulostar, he's my friend who composes his own stuff but it's all very good and very similar to nujabes. Anyone else who'd like to give him a listen he gives away his music for free and its even in lossless format :p 

Heres the link: soulostar.bandcamp.com

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #34,543 of 177,745
Quote:
dude we are the anime thread, I'm sure he'll have the funds in now time! I'd give some up but well I need a car and my parents are already mad about the DT 880 purchase... but again when I has job me wallet will be zombified! 

Also Metroid Prime OST Remastered in HD :O the Dt 880s once again make it SING... :x not sure I'll be using my Xb 700s for a LONG time

Thankfully I have a music duplicate softeware that can help me find the duplicates I've obtained e.e, got alot of Mp3s I dont need no mores! 

yep....even $30 pre order status is fine, they won't be mad if nothing shows up for 2 months?

Quote:
Hmm project H sounds interesting, since the last guy who posted at me seemed mad I didn't read his last really long message, so I made sure to read everything from there until now xP. Anyways I'm going to comb through the thread for more information about project H... You all seem pretty cool and I'd be willing to chip in if its something I'm interested in, probably not more than ~$30 til I get to know everyone better/know that I can trust you with my money since this is the internet >_<. Also @mshenay

Listen to soulostar, he's my friend who composes his own stuff but it's all very good and very similar to nujabes. Anyone else who'd like to give him a listen he gives away his music for free and its even in lossless format :p 

We are really good at making things dissapear by the way 
very_evil_smiley.gif

JK!!!!! hahaha

Listening now

A $30 is more or less a pre order status and thanks for funding.......just saying

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #34,544 of 177,745
Quote:

DUDE you already invaded the EDM thread and I am listening to his stuff... I hope he countinues to improve! While his music is good, it's sounds rather bad when you have really colored Head Phones, my XB 700's REALLY made it sound kinda well BAD, but the Dt 880's reveal an underlying sense of detail that makes it  nice <3 so xD tell him to keep up the good work! And you guys it's nice stuff... [and free stuff] 

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #34,545 of 177,745
Quote:
yep....even $30 pre order status is fine, they won't be mad if nothing shows up for 2 months?

We are really good at making things dissapear by the way 
very_evil_smiley.gif

JK!!!!! hahaha

Listening now

A $30 is more or less a pre order status and thanks for funding.......just saying

Dude I got an E11 that should not have been purchased showing up in 10 days xD I think I'd better BUY A CAR first b4 I squander any more of my cash >.>, no car no job, no job no buying of awesome amps! [Btw the cMoy is really opening up along with the dt 880's [going on like 4 hours of continuos use now of them both] str8 out of my PC un amped mind u! And thankfully the Hifiman is just as good as the Pc] 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back