「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #28,757 of 177,750
Quote:
FUDGE NITS!!... I mistook you for mini panda!!! Your avatar looked like his old one!!! FFSAFSAFSAFAFdsaasdf

LOL I was wondering if you lost your memory or something.
I don't remember his old avatar... (is it the one form iM@S?)

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #28,758 of 177,750
Quote:
LOL I was wondering if you lost your memory or something.
I don't remember his old avatar... (is it the one form iM@S?)

It was Hibiki from Idolm@ster and he also had a blonde sparkly haired girl !!!

Gonna take a shower and plunk down on one episode of Madoka and go to bed :/

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #28,759 of 177,750
Quote:
Not a fan of random comedy really

SE215's used to be a choise for me....until the TF10's came

Too bad...but you'll enjoy it anyway

I'm still happy with mine and not sure what can top it up unless a custom. But I may be wrong. It's like how Joe's obsessio on his Philips

Only if you don't mind non-QC'd, non-warented products
and agree to the term that I'm in no way responsible for any loss of or caused by the product.
(yeah.. pretty much sums up why I'm not selling any of my DIY stuff.)

Not yet, but very soon it will be.

I haven't seen this but passwords are made to protect unauthorized access from other humans...right?
(That's why I use ridiculously long and random passwords for my server lol.)

LOL. But still your 2nd work is such an improvement from the first. It may not rivel big companies, but it's still good anyway. How much was the total cost of everything including the materials and parts? I might make one too if I have the time and money though

It was Hibiki from Idolm@ster and he also had a blonde sparkly haired girl !!!

Gonna take a shower and plunk down on one episode of Madoka and go to bed :/

I can't believe you confused him with Haiby!

How was Nichijou?

Just finished Spice and Wolf...just OK because there was Holo in it

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #28,760 of 177,750
Quote:

Too bad...but you'll enjoy it anyway

I'm still happy with mine and not sure what can top it up unless a custom. But I may be wrong. It's like how Joe's obsessio on his Philips

LOL. But still your 2nd work is such an improvement from the first. It may not rivel big companies, but it's still good anyway. How much was the total cost of everything including the materials and parts? I might make one too if I have the time and money though

I can't believe you confused him with Haiby!

How was Nichijou?

Just finished Spice and Wolf...just OK because there was Holo in it

I can't believe you confused me confusing mini panda with haibu nyan!

Spice and Wolf I liked due to how it did the romance, it was also very annoying but the atmosphere and SoL was pretty nice. 8.5/10 overall with very good enjoyment and nostalgia and remembereance

TF10's, meh

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #28,761 of 177,750
Quote:
I can't believe you confused me confusing mini panda with haibu nyan!

Spice and Wolf I liked due to how it did the romance, it was also very annoying but the atmosphere and SoL was pretty nice. 8.5/10 overall with very good enjoyment and nostalgia and remembereance

TF10's, meh

It's your fault in the first place LOL!

Too bad I can't watch more of their romantic antics. But the confusing marketing schemes left me confused most of the time. Fortunately there was no marketing terms, but it still did left me confused. And I only had the normal storyline understood. 7 from me

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #28,762 of 177,750
Quote:

LOL. But still your 2nd work is such an improvement from the first. It may not rivel big companies, but it's still good anyway. How much was the total cost of everything including the materials and parts? I might make one too if I have the time and money though.

Yes, they were quite good sound wise, much better than reshelled TF10's. Even though it has 1 driver less.

The total cost was
Impressions: $25.784
Custom shell: $64.46
2x drivers: $127.502
Dampers: Got for free (can buy from mouser for a few bucks ea.)
3x Connectors: $3.352
Cable: $2.321
Epoxy resin: Got for free 
Sound tubes (Heat-shrink tubes): $1 will get you more then you will ever need.
Total: $224.418

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #28,763 of 177,750
Quote:
Yes, they were quite good sound wise, much better than reshelled TF10's. Even though it has 1 driver less.

The total cost was
Impressions: $25.784
Custom shell: $64.46
2x drivers: $127.502
Dampers: Got for free (can buy from mouser for a few bucks ea.)
3x Connectors: $3.352
Cable: $2.321
Epoxy resin: Got for free 
Sound tubes (Heat-shrink tubes): $1 will get you more then you will ever need.
Total: $224.418

Well you built them of course :)

But seriosly, as a dude in America, I'm not jelly as the TF10 is 50-60% cheaper here than for you guys in Europe and Asia

Quote:

It's your fault in the first place LOL!

Too bad I can't watch more of their romantic antics. But the confusing marketing schemes left me confused most of the time. Fortunately there was no marketing terms, but it still did left me confused. And I only had the normal storyline understood. 7 from me

Nope it is yours

I like romance :)

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #28,764 of 177,750
I dropped Madoka after ep 1 a year ago but after rave reviews from the parent thread I decided to watch it. Ep 1 has mature elements that would have generally been missed by a first watcher like I was but now I see that it can lead to much more. Will watch ep 2 tomorrow.

I haven't been following up on this but for transfering files around my house I have a NAS that is attached to my rotuer that supports it and a 2TB desktop Ext connected to my desktop that transfers only when my desktop is on.

NAS is around 15MB/s up and down continous large single file and my Ext connected to my desktop transferring files to another computer is around the same.

Individual files slow down the speed of course as it isn't a single large file and continuous 15MB/s transfer for me.

I use my NAS and external on my desktop to transfer files around to my Laptop a lot for when I want night anime watching. Just did it a few minutes ago to get a few eps of Madoka onto my computer.

I used to run FTP servers and clients on both computers to do it but Sharing a drive is MUCH easier and for me who can't and won't do out of Local network tunneling to access my files (I don't keep my computers on 24/7) FTP isn't needed.

Steins Gate and Nichijou hopefully tomorrow

Oyasumi Miina.

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #28,765 of 177,750
Well, haven't been around for a few days fixing this PC but whelp... Windows 8 has horrible video rendering with CCCP.
Think of a 50x50 image blown up to 4x the size type of edges.
HOW TO WATCH ANIME TT_TT

Anyway... back to trying to work this dumb OS out.
I see why Hybrid was trashing it. Now I join you.

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #28,766 of 177,750
Quote:
Well, haven't been around for a few days fixing this PC but whelp... Windows 8 has horrible video rendering with CCCP.
Think of a 50x50 image blown up to 4x the size type of edges.

Assuming you are using MPC-HC that is bundled with CCCP, when you have a video open what are the items that are listed in the Play-> Filters menu?

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #28,767 of 177,750
Quote:
Assuming you are using MPC-HC that is bundled with CCCP, when you have a video open what are the items that are listed in the Play-> Filters menu?

Not sure if the picture does show how jagged the edges are...

I recall having similar problems when I started Win7 but somehow they disappeared and I don't remember what was the solution. Hopefully there's a fix to it! Up till now there's been already quite a few issues with using Win8, requiring registry editing more than 3 different items.

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #28,768 of 177,750
Quote:
I agree with your analysis of the PRM. I was able to play around with a PRM set up at the last L.A. meet and intrigued about the idea about tuning to your tastes. But as you said above, unless you have a perfect idea of what you want, you may have that regret in the back of your mind. And for $2k, it would be costly one. No way I was going that amount for IEM's.

I know almost exactly what I want but I doubt a bass, mid and treble knob would tune the UEPRM to what I want when my EQ usually looks like this:

Although depending on how linear the stock response is and how deep the custom fit is (affecting the half-wave resonance frequency) I may just need a single notch filter at 8-13kHz.  But then the custom tuning session should be done with a custom earmold, not universal tips like with the UEPRM.

Quote:
o(╥﹏╥)o​
Yeah....by just saying you did but while even though you did, you still support the post. Supporting that post is like saying that Pentium 4's were the way to go.

I saw it... and it has been sensationalized quite a bit in media and overblowing its effects but none the less it sounds great. Touchscreen with gloves, Nokia famous camera with a brand and industry localized innovative addition of moving lens, and what not. And durable probably.

If someone makes a capacitive hard glass touchscreen that also responds to fingernails I'd totally be on board.  Finger touch accuracy sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not yet, but very soon it will be.

I haven't seen this but passwords are made to protect unauthorized access from other humans...right?
(That's why I use ridiculously long and random passwords for my server lol.)

What was the problem with the faceplate?

I've used the same two passwords and variations thereof for 10 years and I keep a folder of text files containing all my account names and passwords on my computer.  I have the worst password security sense in the world lol

My first multi-quote post spanning multiple pages!

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #28,769 of 177,750
Quote:

Not sure if the picture does show how jagged the edges are...

I recall having similar problems when I started Win7 but somehow they disappeared and I don't remember what was the solution. Hopefully there's a fix to it! Up till now there's been already quite a few issues with using Win8, requiring registry editing more than 3 different items.

Have you switched from the default renderer? I think EVR CP is the best with the resizer set to Bicubic 0.60.

Otherwise get Madvr: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146228

Sep 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #28,770 of 177,750
Quote:
I dropped Madoka after ep 1 a year ago but after rave reviews from the parent thread I decided to watch it. Ep 1 has mature elements that would have generally been missed by a first watcher like I was but now I see that it can lead to much more. Will watch ep 2 tomorrow.

I haven't been following up on this but for transfering files around my house I have a NAS that is attached to my rotuer that supports it and a 2TB desktop Ext connected to my desktop that transfers only when my desktop is on.

NAS is around 15MB/s up and down continous large single file and my Ext connected to my desktop transferring files to another computer is around the same.

Individual files slow down the speed of course as it isn't a single large file and continuous 15MB/s transfer for me.

I use my NAS and external on my desktop to transfer files around to my Laptop a lot for when I want night anime watching. Just did it a few minutes ago to get a few eps of Madoka onto my computer.

I used to run FTP servers and clients on both computers to do it but Sharing a drive is MUCH easier and for me who can't and won't do out of Local network tunneling to access my files (I don't keep my computers on 24/7) FTP isn't needed.

Steins Gate and Nichijou hopefully tomorrow

Oyasumi Miina.

Oh you have no idea.  Madoka needs to be watched at least twice.  There are so many things in the early episodes that would make you go "so THAT's what this means" and "ZOMG" on a rewatch, having watched the later episodes and knowing what happened afterwards / before.

I'm embarrassed to ask this but... how does a NAS work?  Do you just copy the files you want from your desktop to the NAS and from their to the laptop?  That's essentially what I do right now with an external hard disk but I feel so dumb for not having figured out at least a direct LAN cable connection between the two computers...
redface.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back