「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 28, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #157,291 of 177,750
  hmmmm....

Dang. You got much darker...stop wearing black clothing yo!

You know something went wrong when they are $4 USD and that a Chinese company has Japanese on the front.

Xiaomi becomming so 'high-end' in China that even China is cloning it and putting upper-end Japanese writting on it

Make sure you have a GoPro strapped to yourself or a friend taking a video when it happens. I want to know what happens...

I'm not that dark at all lol. I haven't gotten any tanner since the winter. It's just this X1 Carbon Gen 2 webcam is so bad (like all laptop webcams) I look stupid dark in the photo.

Iunno the Pistons are already dirt cheap over here. Only like $10.

Yup, though QC is still pretty bad for Xiaomi from what I've been hearing on the streets (and some people in the thread).

Jul 28, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #157,292 of 177,750
Finally watched the Psycho-Pass movie
popcorn.gif

Had everything in it that I loved so much about the first season!
Tons of powerful and memorable scenes, great soundtrack, meaningful twist(of course there is one) and Production I.G. visuals.
Yes, there is a lot of engrish, but it is really really good engrish. Probably the best engrish I've heard in an anime.
Can wholeheartedly recommend to everyone who watched the first season :3

I may have to track that one down later.

Jul 28, 2015 at 8:06 PM Post #157,293 of 177,750
yeah. Flat terrain isn't bad....but on Murican Appalachin mountain windy roads...forget it. 

What is with the ^-1?

5 hours of biking for a geek is still...kinda hard

Well the Belgian Ardennes were also pretty tough. We ended up walking up most of the steeper hills, which gave us an overall average speed of about 10km/h

20kmh^-1 = 20 kilometers per Planck constant.

It's not really hard at all. Everyone can do it, especially if you cycle smaller distances daily.

Jul 28, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #157,294 of 177,750
Just finished Sound Eupho

dannnng...didn't know I would like this show so much. Not as much as Clannad or Hyouka though...but dang this was a good show.

I want a S2 now.

Quote:
  The movie takes places after season one, so yes, you don't have to finish the piece of **** that is Psycho-Pass 2.

Ahh gatcha. Thanks. I gotta see that then

Same thing as km/h.

oooo you are right. I missed that....im an idiot
  Make sure you have a GoPro strapped to yourself or a friend taking a video when it happens. I want to know what happens...

I'm not that dark at all lol. I haven't gotten any tanner since the winter. It's just this X1 Carbon Gen 2 webcam is so bad (like all laptop webcams) I look stupid dark in the photo.

Iunno the Pistons are already dirt cheap over here. Only like $10.

Yup, though QC is still pretty bad for Xiaomi from what I've been hearing on the streets (and some people in the thread).

lol...you seriously don't....it was pretty bad

oooOO, you got the X1 Carbon then. I thought you were going for one of the T series..but I guess that fell through.

Get a legit piston or something then
Well the Belgian Ardennes were also pretty tough. We ended up walking up most of the steeper hills, which gave us an overall average speed of about 10km/h

It's not really hard at all. Everyone can do it, especially if you cycle smaller distances daily.

Nice that you are doing active stuff and congrats on your thesis! You are moving up!

I'd say that's quite an accomplishment Rik. You may not hear it that often online but Panda-sama be proud 
bigsmile_face.gif

Just don't forget your anime roots!

Jul 28, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #157,296 of 177,750
yeah. Flat terrain isn't bad....but on Murican Appalachin mountain windy roads...forget it. 

What is with the ^-1?

5 hours of biking for a geek is still...kinda hard

Have a racing BMX... 100% no thanks to long distances.

Jul 28, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #157,298 of 177,750
Jul 28, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #157,299 of 177,750
Have a racing BMX... 100% no thanks to long distances.

Used to have one of those...

1000% no thanks

Shouldn't BMX's have good suspension to counter the rough terrain they're designed to go on?

see below.

but yeah... BMX have no 'real' suspension apart from the qualities that are innately built into the hard frame

You are thinking of mountain bikes.

They look like that.

my friend had one of those old GTs

Jul 28, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #157,303 of 177,750
  lol...you seriously don't....it was pretty bad

oooOO, you got the X1 Carbon then. I thought you were going for one of the T series..but I guess that fell through.

LOL.

This is capital expenditure so I'm returning it after I'm done. It's a refurb 2nd Gen and this "smart" function row is horrible. Headphone out circuitry is gawd awful...that or I've been spoiled by my O2/ODAC too much.

Nope. Filterless MH1C is still doing wonders.

Jul 28, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #157,304 of 177,750
Nice that you are doing active stuff and congrats on your thesis! You are moving up!

I'd say that's quite an accomplishment Rik. You may not hear it that often online but Panda-sama be proud :bigsmile_face:

Just don't forget your anime roots!

Legit pistons are pretty good for some everyday throwaways. But something like the Tenores would give it a pretty hard run for the money

And not sure how I feel about Euphonium, that end was really really half arsed. Was pretty tho, more so than even Hyouka.

Kinda complex poi about nya after watching Etotama orz

We still doing poi? And Etotama is something you watch and forget, overanalysing it will just give you a headache

LOL.

This is capital expenditure so I'm returning it after I'm done. It's a refurb 2nd Gen and this "smart" function row is horrible. Headphone out circuitry is gawd awful...that or I've been spoiled by my O2/ODAC too much.

Nope. Filterless MH1C is still doing wonders.

Nah, most laptop headphone outs are god awful. Which is why I always carry my GeekOut around, makes everything better on a laptop.

But the damned cables, them blasted cables!

vantt1 Any input or opinions on the OP2 and Moto X Style? The latter seems really promising from the price, QHD, good 21MP camera, 5.7" screen, a whole list of customizations etc

Jul 29, 2015 at 12:04 AM Post #157,305 of 177,750

Legit pistons are pretty good for some everyday throwaways. But something like the Tenores would give it a pretty hard run for the money

And not sure how I feel about Euphonium, that end was really really half arsed. Was pretty tho, more so than even Hyouka.
We still doing poi?
Nah, most laptop headphone outs are god awful. Which is why I always carry my GeekOut around, makes everything better on a laptop.

But the damned cables, them blasted cables!

@vantt1 Any input or opinions on the OP2 and Moto X Style? The latter seems really promising from the price, QHD, good 21MP camera, 5.7" screen, a whole list of customizations etc

Yeah. They just happen to be uber cheap. Curious about the Piston 3's though.

It's okay it left our minds w/ yuri dreams. Pretty sure many of us were waving around our hands like excited little girls. XD

I still see some remnants of it so...yes.

I remember Samsung advertising in their 15" Series 9 ultrabook some Wolfson chips and whatnot. Got me a bit interested...

I'm okay with the J-cord. It normally doesn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back