☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Dec 9, 2015 at 10:36 PM Post #4,606 of 5,932
I guess you have received yours ? I guess those who waited two days later are to be ridiculed right? If this is normal for Cavalli owners? I don't get this kind of attitude from other forums.

Delays are normal, at least youve been kept in the loop about them from Day 1. No one likes delays but they are part and parcel of this kind of sale. You've also been advised of the shipping schedule. What more do you want? Why don't you shoot Cavalli an email and ask where your shipping notice is? If you're still not happy with the service you get channel all your efforts towards getting your order cancelled and get one of those other $600 amps that are readily available and whose fans don't have any attitude.

P.S. I'm sure there will be someone who will be thrilled to pick up your cancelled order.

Dec 9, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #4,607 of 5,932
True dat, I don't think any of the people who jumped in really and waited all these months complained as much as the last minute folks who may have a few weeks wait. All about expectations, I suppose.

I guess you have received yours ? I guess those who waited two days later are to be ridiculed right? If this is normal for Cavalli owners? I don't get this kind of attitude from other forums.

Didn't mean to ruffle the feathers...I waited from April, do have it now, in the first batch shipped. Waiting is tough, I get it, I've done it. You'll be happy when it comes :)

(as I tend to repeat, it could be worse: like me, you could be waiting for LH Labs...)

Dec 9, 2015 at 10:44 PM Post #4,608 of 5,932
The most important thing is that there were regular updates and everyone was kept in the loop. If you're happy to wait, great, if not, move on. If you've been waiting since April them I'm sure a few more days wont hurt.

Dec 9, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #4,609 of 5,932
Delays are normal, at least youve been kept in the loop about them from Day 1. No one likes delays but they are part and parcel of this kind of sale. You've also been advised of the shipping schedule. What more do you want? Why don't you shoot Cavalli an email and ask where your shipping notice is? If you're still not happy with the service you get channel all your efforts towards getting your order cancelled and get one of those other $600 amps that are readily available and whose fans don't have any attitude.

P.S. I'm sure there will be someone who will be thrilled to pick up your cancelled order.

Well first off I can't cancel my order and secondly I won't. I don't know what you read into what I said but I just said I'm getting tired of being let down for when I'm getting it. I don't know what you thought I meant but I don't really care. As far as attitude you make the case . I'll stop right here and never post on this thread again as you can not say anything negative about your experience waiting for this amp. Happy Listening !

Dec 9, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #4,610 of 5,932
Sorry if this has already been addressed before, but how did you hook up the DAC-19 to the LC? I'm seriously considering this DAC and thought a pair of RCA cables would suffice but the ACSS output has me intrigued and seeing the LC has RCA inputs, I wonder if it's worth the hassle. Also, is the cable (ACSS->RCA?) offered by the manufacturer?
You can just use the RCA's. The LC will treat them as a balanced cable.

Dec 9, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #4,611 of 5,932
I think most people just don't understand the point in complaining. It's perfectly valid to voice your dissatisfaction with the wait but I wouldn't be surprised when people sneer at the whining (especially when they see the "New Post" alert, refresh hoping to see something interesting about the LC itself, and instead just see complaining).

A lot of people have been waiting a long time and complaining isn't going to speed things up. The only option at this point is to continue waiting (since I don't think you can cancel at this point).

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #4,612 of 5,932
It's true, everyone had the right to post their complaints. On the other hand, people have the right to complain about the complaining. on the third hand, it all makes for really dreary reading.

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #4,613 of 5,932
It's true, everyone had the right to post their complaints. On the other hand, people have the right to complain about the complaining. on the third hand, it all makes for really dreary reading.

Can I complain about your post? 
wink_face.gif

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #4,614 of 5,932
Please take no umbrage. Didn't mean to ridicule you. Everyone's having fun with the project. And I can be a little naughty and silly. I actually no longer know how my Liquid Carbon sounds as it just got done with it's 180 hour continuous burn-in. Woo-Hoo! Next stop, the Impressions thread!

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #4,615 of 5,932
How about we all just wait like nice patient people haha I'm sure Alex will post an update soon if things aren't to schedule anymore or if theres been a change?
Otherwise assume there was a small delay in shipping who knows guys with Xmas around the corner the post in the US is already starting to overflow and my fed ex driver told me he's working christmas eve and they also deliver on christmas DAY!! So who knows some of you may get a nice gift for the 25th....(for those of you in the next batches)

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:52 AM Post #4,616 of 5,932
Um....... Yeah..... How do I say this........?

Considering the last couple pages this is Fuel for the fire..............

I received my shipping email... Expected shipping on Friday from Fedex in Cedar Park Texas........ Arrival in Canada expected on Tuesday!!

Seriously, I feel like this....... Never thought I'd be soooo excited for a small amp I've never heard!

Although I understand many others still waiting for their notice will feel like this.........

Sorry guys, can't help but share my excitement. :)

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #4,617 of 5,932
@x RELIC x you do know cedar park TX is the return address right? They ship from CA if I'm not mistaken. 
and i can relate the first photo was me the other day and the second one is me now hahahaha

Dec 10, 2015 at 12:59 AM Post #4,618 of 5,932
Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does

Dec 10, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #4,619 of 5,932
@x RELIC x
 you do know cedar park TX is the return address right? They ship from CA if I'm not mistaken. 

and i can relate the first photo was me the other day and the second one is me now hahahaha

Well the only origin address on the shipment notice says Cedar Park TX, so whether it ships from there, or California, or Bangkok, or the moon, I'm excited for it to ship soon. :tongue_smile:

Dec 10, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #4,620 of 5,932

Users who are viewing this thread

Back