☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Dec 9, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #4,576 of 5,932
Also I believe Alex said the rest of the amps will be shipped based on location or shipping methods or something like that and NOT order number. Only the shipping address verification is based on order number and not actual shipping.

That still sucks. You think if you ordered just after it went on sale that would mean something. I guess not.

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #4,577 of 5,932
"The amps won't go out in batches this time except when batched for different shipping types."

I guess he's talking about the shipping method you chose when checking out.

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #4,579 of 5,932
"The amps won't go out in batches this time except when batched for different shipping types."

I guess he's talking about the shipping method you chose when checking out.

that would make sense to my thoughts earlier about all the amps being dropped at the same time for each shipping method. 

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #4,580 of 5,932
that would make sense to my thoughts earlier about all the amps being dropped at the same time for each shipping method. 

We are all so close to getting our amps, what's a few extra days.

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #4,581 of 5,932
Dec 9, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #4,583 of 5,932
We are all so close to getting our amps, what's a few extra days.

It's true though back in September i had basically forgot i even bought it haha, so yeah i really don't mind a few extra days. Plus I'm sure its well worth the wait or i wouldn't have waited since april =D 

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:33 PM Post #4,584 of 5,932
April order here too. Yeah the wait sucks, but that comes with the territory when preordering (audiophile) **** I've learned. Makes the August/Sept. delivery estimates seem hilariously rosy in hindsight. Hell, mine was supposed to be delivered during the second batch back in Nov. 16th. It's been nearly a month since then. I'm sure the delays bother Alex too though. 

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #4,586 of 5,932
  April order here too. Yeah the wait sucks, but that comes with the territory when preordering (audiophile) **** I've learned. Makes the August/Sept. delivery estimates seem hilariously rosy in hindsight. Hell, mine was supposed to be delivered during the second batch back in Nov. 16th. It's been nearly a month since then. I'm sure the delays bother Alex too though. 

How could they not, I'm sure he doesn't like to be posting estimated shipping dates only to learn that its pushed back again. Can't blame him tho when its none of his fault parts weren't coming in on time and stuff. As for anyone who pre ordered, your right this is exactly what we signed up for and Alex made it clear it going to be a little process and wait, although the extra wait isn't his fault, can't blame Alex for others mistakes, which is why i've continued to just wait patiently! 
worked so far ha

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #4,587 of 5,932

Same boat here.

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #4,588 of 5,932
  Couldn't agree more. At $600, balanced in/out, and 1.5+W per channel, it is unbeatable.

If you missed Alex's update, I'm pretty sure he said the amp running balanced out would produce about 2.3 -2.8w but i think it was more around the 2.3/4 range depending on a few things can't recall at the moment but its either in one of his updates or buried in this thread now haha 
anyone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #4,590 of 5,932

If you missed Alex's update, I'm pretty sure he said the amp running balanced out would produce about 2.3 -2.8w but i think it was more around the 2.3/4 range depending on a few things can't recall at the moment but its either in one of his updates or buried in this thread now haha 
anyone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Yes, you are right, I saw the post one two days ago. So I said 1.5+W. (I didn't remember the number)
And wow, up to 4W is really nice, just how do we know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back