☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discount
Feb 4, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #18 of 166

Wasn't the Crimson offered at $1800 at one point after discount? So after the LC discount the pricing will be similar to the discount offered before?

Believe it was somewhere around that price and it was at RMAF/CanJam and was limited to only the stock Cavalli had left over from the prior batch. Great deal, but a different type of thing. Cheers 

Feb 4, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #21 of 166
  What I cant get a crimson or gold?

Did you want one?  
wink.gif

Well that's only because you just went and bought BOTH ETHERs you crazy man you!  
biggrin.gif

But but..... it's Ethers dude. You know how much I love them.

Yes, of course!  And you know I feel the same way as I have both ETHERs myself.  I just got them a while ago so my wallet has had time to recover a bit.  

At first I thought we were going to have to send in our old Liquid Carbons to get the "discount"..... 

Nope, we'd never ask anyone to surrender their Carbons.  
smile.gif

This is God's way of telling me to get a Liquid Glass. I just know it. 

Better be careful what you wish for... I set my mind on buying my Glass last year, and now look at what's happened to me?!  

But but..... it's Ethers dude. You know how much I love them. Oh well I guess I'll just save up and wait for something else then. Why not the discount for us to use on the portables
wink_face.gif

Then again..... that's basically giving us that (roughly) for free. WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD.

No way you did that mate :O

Oh yes, yes he did, because he's cray cray (but in a good way).  

Sorry for going off topic but when will liquid carbon will be avaliable again and more importantly for the portable head is there any eta for the release of the portable amplifier. Thanks in advance.

We haven't made a decision about the Liquid Carbon as of yet.  As for the portable, we're shooting for a May/June 2016 release.  
smile.gif

Sweet deal. Thanks Alex and Warren.

This also makes me highly curious about what new amps (and other pieces of kit) are on the drawing board!

Cheers

Thanks Michael!  I wish I could tell you more about the stuff coming in 2017... but... must... resist... ARRGGH!  

Wasn't the Crimson offered at $1800 at one point after discount? So after the LC discount the pricing will be similar to the discount offered before?

Believe it was somewhere around that price and it was at RMAF/CanJam and was limited to only the stock Cavalli had left over from the prior batch. Great deal, but a different type of thing. Cheers 

Yes, Michael is completely right  That previous discount was the Cavalli Show Special at CanJam @ RMAF last year.  As you can imagine, it sold out quickly there.

.....fudge.  Time to sell some children.

blink.gif

I'll be keen if anyone wants to handball me their Liquid Carbon to take advantage of this offer! This is a very generous offer by Cavalli indeed!

Thanks negation!

Feb 4, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #23 of 166
Actually, my joking post above raises an interesting question. I am pretty tempted (and boy am I not good at resisting temptation) to use this offer to get a Glass. I'll be selling my Carbon afterwards, both to help pay for it and because it will be pretty superfluous. Does that mean the new owner will also be eligible for the deal? This invites the possibility of multiple discounts being generated per individual Carbon unit, which I doubt is what Cavalli really wants (or maybe they don't care.). Either way, that should probably be addressed....

Feb 4, 2016 at 11:08 PM Post #24 of 166
Wow Cavalli Audio is on a roll.

I'd love to upgrade but I can't really use a big desktop amp right now :frowning2:

Feb 5, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #26 of 166
Hi Warren,

While I didn't have a chance to buy a Carbon, it's always great to see a company go above and beyond for their customers. It engenders customer loyalty and can lead to long, fruitful relationships for both consumer and manufacturer.

However, I have to say, as someone who wasn't able to get in on the original Carbon run, this does seem to be rubbing salt in the wound. Surely there should be incentives for new customers too? I'm sure a lot of people saw the lifetime warranty surprise and thought, "Hey, this Cavalli company takes care of its customers, I'd like to try some of that!" But now it feels like you're closing ranks instead of opening the doors. This is exacerbated by the fact that the Cavalli website states that for any future runs of the Carbon "the price will need to be adjusted to better reflect costs." So to non-Carbon owners, it looks like this:

1. A few select people got a great deal on an excellent amp.
2. These same people got an extra bonus in the form of a lifetime warranty.
3. These same people, and only them, get a discount opportunity on other amps.
4. In addition to missing out on this cool discount opportunity, future Carbon owners will have to also pay more upfront.

Not trying to be a complainer, just wanted to give you a perspective from someone on the outside looking in. It looks like a few select people are getting some great treatment while anyone who couldn't get in on time is left out in the cold.

Feb 5, 2016 at 12:02 AM Post #28 of 166
I assume if we take advantage of this discount, you guys will keep track of the LC serial numbers so that it can't be used for the discount again by a different owner? Just want to clarify because if I take you up on the offer, I will gladly take the discount, but will most likely sell my LC to further help my financials. I just want to be clear on what I tell the next owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back