☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discount
Feb 26, 2016 at 3:59 AM Post #121 of 166
  I got the email even though I had notified you of selling my LC. Just so you know if that's a glitch you need to fix. 

Nope, that's not a glitch.  I am extending this offer to both past and present Carbon owners.  
smile.gif
  Thanks for the heads-up though!

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #122 of 166
OK, thanks. Just FYI, the email says "you - the current owner of an initial-batch Liquid Carbon."  

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really tempted to snap-order a Crimson, which is I'm sure all part of your dastardly plan......

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:08 AM Post #123 of 166
  OK, thanks. Just FYI, the email says "you - the current owner of an initial-batch Liquid Carbon."  

Yes, but only because I don't think you-know-who has physically taken possession just yet.  Still in shipping I believe?  
redface.gif

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really tempted to snap-order a Crimson, which is I'm sure all part of your dastardly plan......

You now have a coupon, and until April 18th, with which to put my dastardly plan into effect.  By the power of Greyskull, YOU have the power!

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #124 of 166
Just got my email.

Sadly I won't be able to take advantage of the offer and will just have to see what they are designing for future release.

Not fully read the form post or guidance so please don't fry me here but I have a discount code available.

Feb 26, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #125 of 166
  Good morning y'all!  
smile.gif

As some of you may have noticed, we've begun sending out Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discount coupons to everybody.  If you don't see your discount code email, please check your spam or promotional folders, as it might be in there.  For visual reference, the email should look something like this:

If you can't find your discount code email, please PM me and I'll get it sorted out for you right away.  
smile.gif

Now if only I could use this on the Spark rather than the others....... *hint hint
ph34r.gif

Feb 26, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #126 of 166
How do I get this discount?
Good morning y'all!  :smile:

As some of you may have noticed, we've begun sending out Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discount coupons to everybody.  If you don't see your discount code email, please check your spam or promotional folders, as it might be in there.  For visual reference, the email should look something like this:

If you can't find your discount code email, please PM me and I'll get it sorted out for you right away.  :smile:

[rule]

Yes.  :D   I started doing that back during the Team CanJam days.  And since there's no rule against it, and there just happens to be a Ying-Yang symbol I can use... :wink:

We're shooting for May.  :smile:

No worries, we're on top of it.  In fact, several of you have ordered in advance of the coupons having been sent out.  You can rest assured that we know who you are, and will be adjusting your orders to reflect the discount prior to shipping and final payment.

Or you can wait for us to announce another run.  Oops, did I say that out loud?  :p  

Feb 26, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #128 of 166
  Now if only I could use this on the Spark rather than the others....... *hint hint
ph34r.gif

Originally Posted by vince741 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Feel you, even a free shipping (instead) for the spark would be great :)

Sorry guys, that's probably not going to happen.  We're currently making a huge round of improvements to the final Spark, but also committed to maintaining the $499 retail price that we originally envisioned, so there's probably not going to be a whole lot of room for crazy discounts.  
frown.gif
  That said, we'll take a look at what can be done when the time comes.  
redface.gif

How do I get this discount?

@qafro, did you purchase a Liquid Carbon?

Also, @Merrick, we haven't forgotten about you, and will address that soon.  
smile.gif

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #129 of 166

Sorry guys, that's probably not going to happen.  We're currently making a huge round of improvements to the final Spark, but also committed to maintaining the $499 retail price that we originally envisioned, so there's probably not going to be a whole lot of room for crazy discounts.  
frown.gif
  That said, we'll take a look at what can be done when the time comes.  
redface.gif

Just to be clear, the code never expires if we decide to wait for the newer amps to launch, right?

I'd be willing to accept a partial value of the coupon for the spark, say, its only worth half the retail price of any item where $599 off represents more than 50% of the retail price. So a second run of the carbons would not be eligible for the full $600 but potentially something near that. And using the coupon on the Spark would mean they owe $250

Feb 26, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #130 of 166
There's a cutoff date for ordering the new amps.  So they effectively expire on that date... April 19th?  Something like that.

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #132 of 166
Ah... well who knows.  The email lists only the current amps and doesn't say anything about forthcoming amps.  But it doesn't hurt to ask!

Feb 26, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #133 of 166
Wow , I want this spark portable amp as well but I need information about ordering and Eta?
Just to be clear, the code never expires if we decide to wait for the newer amps to launch, right?

I'd be willing to accept a partial value of the coupon for the spark, say, its only worth half the retail price of any item where $599 off represents more than 50% of the retail price. So a second run of the carbons would not be eligible for the full $600 but potentially something near that. And using the coupon on the Spark would mean they owe $250

Feb 26, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #135 of 166
Wow , I want this spark portable amp as well but I need information about ordering and Eta?

Sorry guys, that's probably not going to happen.  We're currently making a huge round of improvements to the final Spark, but also committed to maintaining the $499 retail price that we originally envisioned, so there's probably not going to be a whole lot of room for crazy discounts.  :frowning2:   That said, we'll take a look at what can be done when the time comes.  :xf_eek:

@qafro
, did you purchase a Liquid Carbon?

[rule]
Also, @Merrick
, we haven't forgotten about you, and will address that soon.  :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back