☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
May 4, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #541 of 1,260

They are drawn to them almost magnetically. 

/OT

We have the exact same floor!

/OT

A LITTLE OVER OVER 24 HOURS LEFT ON THE LIQUID CARBON!!

May 4, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #542 of 1,260
A LITTLE OVER OVER 24 HOURS LEFT ON THE LIQUID CARBON!!

WILL HE PRESS THE BUTTON?!!!  THE RED, CANDY-LIKE BUTTON?!? CAN HE RESIST??!!

Best episode of Ren and Stimpy other than "Stimpy's Cartoon".  
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #543 of 1,260
Whew that was close, I almost got a headache reading the last days posts, then the cats and cartoons brought me back from the abyss. Note to the fine folks at Cavalli: Please don't try to do nice and or fun things for your customers, some of them will not like it! I wonder sometimes how anyone could be in the customer service industry? Oh wait, I'm in the customer service industry, drat!

May 5, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #544 of 1,260
Whew that was close, I almost got a headache reading the last days posts, then the cats and cartoons brought me back from the abyss. Note to the fine folks at Cavalli: Please don't try to do nice and or fun things for your customers, some of them will not like it! I wonder sometimes how anyone could be in the customer service industry? Oh wait, I'm in the customer service industry, drat!

Customer service industry sounds horrible. At least for customers.
If that is what you do for a living, you may have noticed that there are different people, each having their own opinion what would be nice.

May 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #547 of 1,260
I really love my Solstice but I couldn't resist the Cavalli call. Maybe Warren can just randomly throw a LAu into someone's LC box when it leaves the office. :wink_face:

Dodging the obvious thing I'd like to say (but I'd rather change topic), I will say Garage1217 makes some great mid-fi amps, and I also have kept my tube amp alongside my Liquid Carbon. It's nice to have both flavors. To be honest though, I barely use the tube amp anymore because the LC just works and isn't picky with almost anything... I love my Super Simple SET tube amp, but it picks up EMI from my phone and sometimes wifi (making it impractical to use with a raspberry pi Volumo setup), and the LC's current-mode amplification does a smooth (non-etched) job of powering my HD800. Looking forward to trying my hand at making a balanced cable for this sucker :D

But I'll always have my tube amp. Hey! I still haven't tried it with the HD800! Maybe after this great album is done jammin in my ears...

May 6, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #550 of 1,260
My friend was trying his luck to order one after 5 May 2016. Apparently still can order. So do t before the door is shut.

The guys at Cavalli Audio are great. So as long as you ask nicely and it doesn't interfere with how they plan things out I'm sure they would like to accommodate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back